FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was the sheriff that asked him to help due to the moneys coming in and making a trust account also

OIC... I thought that the sheriff asked the attorney as a personal favor, to keep an eye out for the family.

There was a few references to precast concrete in these last few discussions.

I looked up the company that PC works at and in no way does it appear that they do anything residential. It's all kinds of other precast things that have an industrial purpose. The only thing that I can see that might be relevant are drainage systems.

Someone did ask about the drainage system by the park. I don't remember who. So if anyone else would like to sleuth the company, that would be good to get their impressions of what they think they do there.

Is it a rumor. or did PC quit his job? I heard that DT did somewhere.

I would so like to know this also human.... the fund raisers has to stop at some point and why waste a good job???

Can you post the video?

If you don't have to have it like within the next four days I probably can. I'm not very good at digging up specific videos, however I do pretty good at just stumbling over some from time to time. But to ask me for a specific one, it might take me several days. But I will see if I can find it for you. Deal?

BBM: virginiatwo, is he the one they interviewed at the church? Said he's got kids of his own, yada yada yada... heavyset fellow?

Yes, I believe that is him. He ended up on a memorial video ... his is the first voice you hear. I'm going to try to dig up the links of the interviews with him that bother me. It may take me a few ......

Yes, I believe that is him. He ended up on a memorial video ... his is the first voice you hear. I'm going to try to dig up the links of the interviews with him that bother me. It may take me a few ......

Bless your little heart virginiatwo. Bless your little heart!!

Here's something that's extremely odd to me: I just googled Clark Park, and it IS INDEED in proximity to a certain concrete company.

Clark Park is NOWHERE NEAR the victim's last known sighting!!!

WHY would LE be canvassing that area in search of witnesses who may have spotted her?!

Shout out to ccane for keeping that little tidbit going!!!

ETA: That's why it is sometimes very useful to read the comments section below news articles, as they can often yield info that is below the radar!

That park is 8 minutes (4 miles) from V D and B, the construction company who was working at the Gano House.

Sorry if this has been noted already. I'm catching up.

This link was updated this morning at 9:04. Now it shows a pic of DT with her chaps on and a video titled: 'Ride For Somer' Ends With Candlelight Vigil.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21689548/detail.html#

(Sorry if this has already been posted)

Can I ask a question,if anyone knows,but what exactly is the trust fund for,is it for the reward money?I've heard of a number of these fund raisers for Somer recently,raising thousands of dollars.Is it going to reward,missing children's foundations,etc?Who is in control of the fund to determine where it goes?

sorry winterrose can't help you. I would like answers too but I probably wouldn't like them... I just will be glad when they are all over and never again... so sad to see this happen.. each time a missing child .... or planning a missing child for what to see if can get dollars floating in to them to live high on the hog so to speak.. just makes me sick.. and gives people not to smart ideas. little shannon's mom and aunt for starts. just sick..

Can I ask a question,if anyone knows,but what exactly is the trust fund for,is it for the reward money?I've heard of a number of these fund raisers for Somer recently,raising thousands of dollars.Is it going to reward,missing children's foundations,etc?Who is in control of the fund to determine where it goes?

Please don't quote me, but I thought I heard the organizer for the poker run yesterday say the money was going into a trust fund for the kids.

ETA: I also heard one of the registrars telling a rider it was $10 per rider and $5 for ayce (all you can eat) dinner at the end. I can't remember if it had 350 or 3500 riders - anyone recall how many bikers there were?

Please don't quote me, but I thought I heard the organizer for the poker run yesterday say the money was going into a trust fund for the kids.

ETA: I also heard one of the registrars telling a rider it was $10 per rider and $5 for ayce (all you can eat) dinner at the end. I can't remember if it had 350 or 3500 riders - anyone recall how many bikers there were?

I thought I heard 3k something and 250 more from miami was to come she said bring em on.. lol

ETA: I had the link open and just noticed for the ride. here it is..

well folks - time for me to put chee to bed. Gotta go to that place where they pay me dollars to look like I'm happy to be there and perform a service they classify as a job. I guess I should be thankful I have one, huh?!?

Because good and decent people in the world want to help the family which is nice for them to do but then you have other people in the world who take advantage of naive people. Some money does go the other organizations but most to the family. Trusts can be written in many ways so we will not no that answer

I believe I heard that about three fund raisers ago,and I also think that might indicate noone really knows.KWIM

I thought I heard 3k something and 250 more from miami was to come she said bring em on.. lol

ETA: I had the link open and just noticed for the ride. here it is..

Thanks MommaD - you're just a wealth of information! Okay - so 1,800 motorcycle riders x $10 = $18,000. Over 3,000 for the candlelight vigil; I'm sure they passed around a donation plate there as well. Nice chunk of change...

That park is 8 minutes (4 miles) from V D and B, the construction company who was working at the Gano House.

Sorry if this has been noted already. I'm catching up.

Wow i did not know that.. So do you think they had the house on their radar but did not have the permission to go look yet? Thats why they didn't check the dumpster too

There is a park on Kingsley Ave which is named "Clark Park"....I think this is the park you might be referring to, not the one in Jax....this park is only a few block away from where Somer was last seen.....fwiw

There is a park on Kingsley Ave which is named "Clark Park"....I think this is the park you might be referring to, not the one in Jax....this park is only a few block away from where Somer was last seen.....fwiw

Thanks I didn't know that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member