FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the second day of the search, the school photos were sent home....that is when they got the newest pic of Somer.

Even with that said the neighbors claim that they would not recognize her by the first photo. There are all kinds of pictures now on the web of somer so I would think she had some at home that where better then the first one

It might be NCS who came up with the places CWG lived. I found some discussion in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91010"]Thread 14[/ame] but am reading through it and will let you know if/what I find.

Well by the time I get here everyone else is turning in usually. I looked at the vid and it seemed she was broken up over talking about Shaniya. Yet, when a few minutes earlier the anchor was mentioning again about S. being found in the dump, she doesn't bat an eyelash. !!??

Anyway, I read some accounts of the latest fundraising. Most posters I saw were on the disgruntled side. Things I noted there were: also as a poster here stated, some from last week were to benefit the reward fund, but that hasn't happened. The 3500+ bike entry fees, the dinners, the T-Shirts and other bracelets, etc. There are buckets still set up around businesses. So it is a 24/7 endeavor with the website, too. The T-Shirt's slogan was "Because it's not Okay". Which seems more than a little understated. But whatever.

There was a bit of sarcasm about it being offered as a Guiness World Record feat. And the rumor mill from those in attendance said that PC was not with her for the speech at the vigil, but SP was on stage with her. Then another site, a neighbor claimed he had moved out. I don't know if more will be said about that, if true. But, it struck me as a likely event at some point as it is hard on marriages to weather the death of a child, much less a bf/gf relationship that is strained by divorce proceedings. But, who knows if only a rumor?

I would like to mention mo is that it is hard to understand the media hype of the events and actually having station personnel act as MC. Does that cross any lines? Any thoughts?

I dont understand any of the fund raisers. For what? In the beginning to take time off to be with other kids.. maybe to move.. the frenzy of making money is disgusting to me. I passed a yard sale sign on kingsley at the light, it had a purple baloon. but the sign said nothing about it being a fund raiser.. I think even the yard sailors know its a money maker. and I cant even go to the remembering somer website.. all i see is a huge DONATE button :sick:

Hello ALL, As usual I'm so harried I can barely remember my name, much less the niceties!
Well by the time I get here everyone else is turning in usually. I looked at the vid and it seemed she was broken up over talking about Shaniya. Yet, when a few minutes earlier the anchor was mentioning again about S. being found in the dump, she doesn't bat an eyelash. !!??

Maybe she was moved by his saying that LE was watching / someone to give it up already and let the town heal

Even with that said the neighbors claim that they would not recognize her by the first photo. There are all kinds of pictures now on the web of somer so I would think she had some at home that where better then the first one

I guess I've never seen her this year's school picture. The oldest she looks is the vacation-looking shots and her last year class photo taken with Christmas light necklace.

I thought once the case got underway that this preschool age picture would not continue as the "official photo".

Yes I also argee on the word Cranberry. Maybe we need to make a list of all the odd statements and facts.. I will start

1. Using an old photo of somer . even the local neighbors didn't recognize her

The thing DT said that seemed the most odd to me was her broken glass imagery in talking about the case:

"I can't imagine them not catching him," Thompson said. "That's my scariest ... I feel like there's a piece of broken glass in front of me. And I've got all the pieces to the broken glass except for this one, huge piece and that's to catch the monster who did this."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-mother-diena-searches-killer/story?id=9029804&page=2

Most people would talk about having a puzzle with a piece missing, or something like that. Then again, perhaps it just struck me odd because I had recently read a post reporting a rumor that the child was found covered in broken glass and I linked the two things together.

Really please everyone just carry on.. I am last person to know what is what.. believe me.. I just get in tuned to posters and see what is between to many lines sometimes..

yes , I have been on a few boards but many of us have... right now I can't find my way out of this paper sack I am in... I am sleuthing and keep coming to dead ends.. but I can't post to get help cause it hasn't been out by major media or LE.. So I am feeling a little useless right now.. sorry.. :banghead:

What did you mean you can't post to get help cause it hasn't been out by major media or LE?

It might be NCS who came up with the places CWG lived. I found some discussion in Thread 14 but am reading through it and will let you know if/what I find.

Noway, you are the best... I will read the thread again from there... thank you for the thread...

The thing DT said that seemed the most odd to me was her broken glass imagery in talking about the case:

"I can't imagine them not catching him," Thompson said. "That's my scariest ... I feel like there's a piece of broken glass in front of me. And I've got all the pieces to the broken glass except for this one, huge piece and that's to catch the monster who did this."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-thompson-mother-diena-searches-killer/story?id=9029804&page=2

Most people would talk about having a puzzle with a piece missing, or something like that. Then again, perhaps it just struck me odd because I had recently read a post reporting a rumor that the child was found covered in broken glass and I linked the two things together.

It seemed very....very odd to me to use that imagery in discribing it also. Right, about the puzzle piece, most people are familiar with that analogy. Under the circumstances it was unusual symolism to conjure up is all I can say.

I dont understand any of the fund raisers. For what? In the beginning to take time off to be with other kids.. maybe to move.. the frenzy of making money is disgusting to me. I passed a yard sale sign on kingsley at the light, it had a purple baloon. but the sign said nothing about it being a fund raiser.. I think even the yard sailors know its a money maker. and I cant even go to the remembering somer website.. all i see is a huge DONATE button :sick:

I would try not to get caught up in the money thing. Nice people in the world just trying to help .. it makes them feel good. The money issue will not help Somer so best to not let it get to you

It might be NCS who came up with the places CWG lived. I found some discussion in Thread 14 but am reading through it and will let you know if/what I find.

ElizaAvalon ... posts on CWG and some info.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4372776&postcount=60"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #14[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4372870&postcount=83"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #14[/ame]

Not finished reading thread but have to take short break.

I just realized that the guy in the yellow shirt, in that video Momma posted up a bit, has the SAME LAST NAME as a lady connected to the 1080 Gano home.......wonder if it means anything??? And I wonder who smokes SALEMS????? Going to bed now guys...sleep tight..
blessings to all

What did you mean you can't post to get help cause it hasn't been out by major media or LE?

just something I have ran across but can't sleuth on here because LE hasn't stated what I want to sleuth.. I hope I am not confusing you more. sorry I just will not break TOS ..

It was just something in the media but a lot of times we still can't sleuth here because LE hasn't named them or stated they are involved.

I am just stuck tho on my sleuthing for today. maybe tomorrow will hit me like a brick.

I hope this has helped with your question. I am in no way local or friends or family to anyone.. I wish I was local. lol

I just realized that the guy in the yellow shirt, in that video Momma posted up a bit, has the SAME LAST NAME as a lady connected to the 1080 Gano home.......wonder if it means anything??? And I wonder who smokes SALEMS????? Going to bed now guys...sleep tight..
blessings to all
Night Cam. We'll figure out who smokes those Salems yet :)

She repeats things she has heard so my take on this was she heard something but repeated it incorrectly... kind of like when she said I will not sleep until hes caught.. instead of I wont rest untill...

Is dt throwing out bread crumbs to public?? someone else did this in a case .. hmmm can't remember then when it was over everyone was like oh ok.. was that Laci peterson case?? Laci's mom??
grrr this old memory is going going gone.

just something I have ran across but can't sleuth on here because LE hasn't stated what I want to sleuth.. I hope I am not confusing you more. sorry I just will not break TOS ..

It was just something in the media but a lot of times we still can't sleuth here because LE hasn't named them or stated they are involved.

I am just stuck tho on my sleuthing for today. maybe tomorrow will hit me like a brick.

I hope this has helped with your question. I am in no way local or friends or family to anyone.. I wish I was local. lol

You can link the media and maybe we will figure out what you are saying

cam hang on a sec ok??

dang it she left. good night sweet dreams.

You can link the media and maybe we will figure out what you are saying

I have linked it 3 times today and posted I needed help lol I mean come on sleuths lol do I have to throw a tantrum... lol :crazy::crazy: you all are silly..

Another quote from that same video, "...and to hear those words come out of my mouth, cut me" Following a theme here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member