FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a few pages back, I'd watched a video with a Jeanie Blaylock (reporter) in it. She had been inside the Thompson home, invited by a family friend.

I posted and then deleted a comment about who I thought was AT referring to her dad as being "her source of strength" and that she was waiting for him to arrive from out of town. Then after listening again, I thought it was DT whose dad was coming in from out of town.

Can anyone tell me whether DT's parents live in FL? By accident (and because I am being distracted by things in Thread 14 that I missed) I found another property that is listed as being owned by PB and DB.

Was I right the first time, and it was AT who was waiting for her dad's arrival?

TIA

*still in 14 with a side trip to http://gis.claycountygov.com/clayview/

It was DT waiting for dad to arrive

Was her dad traveling out of town or does he live out of Orange Park?

More than a few pages back, I'd watched a video with a Jeanie Blaylock (reporter) in it. She had been inside the Thompson home, invited by a family friend.

I posted and then deleted a comment about who I thought was AT referring to her dad as being "her source of strength" and that she was waiting for him to arrive from out of town. Then after listening again, I thought it was DT whose dad was coming in from out of town.

Can anyone tell me whether DT's parents live in FL? By accident (and because I am being distracted by things in Thread 14 that I missed) I found another property that is listed as being owned by PB and DB.

ETA (I found PB on Millbrook but this is not the address of the residence I accidentally found.)

Was I right the first time, and it was AT who was waiting for her dad's arrival?

TIA
*still in 14 with a side trip to http://gis.claycountygov.com/clayview/

I found an address today to noway. but can't find the house. of pb and db.. millbrook isn't the one I found either. what is going on here?

Oh heavens ... when I read that Clark Park was near PC's work, I looked in Jacksonville and the park I was looking at was Charles Boobie Clark Park (seriously). That is the park that was near V D&B (contractors).

Is this the one you are looking for?

http://www.north-florida-family-fun-guide.com/clarke-house-park.html

Clarke House Park
1047 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073

Thats by grrrrr... an RSO.. it is sikes? why are u lookin for this park? I cant find where the looking started...but I can find the park!

Thats by grrrrr... an RSO.. it is sikes? why are u lookin for this park? I cant find where the looking started...but I can find the park!

in a comment section under an article someone stated that when officers were searching clark park, they stopped this woman (who was posting) and asked if she had seen Somer.

that is where clark park came from.

Oh heavens ... when I read that Clark Park was near PC's work, I looked in Jacksonville and the park I was looking at was Charles Boobie Clark Park (seriously). That is the park that was near V D&B (contractors).

Is this the one you are looking for?

http://www.north-florida-family-fun-guide.com/clarke-house-park.html

Clarke House Park
1047 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073

That's got to be it--looks like a place a treehouse-lover would want to play. Makes sense they would have looked there. Thanks!

But they meant ClarkE Park. West of GPE; south of Gano house ... in the area Somer went missing.

Nowhere near where I'd thought. (smacking self in head) LOL

I wonder if she would go there when she often didn't come home?

About how far is this from her house?

I wonder if she would go there when she often didn't come home?

About how far is this from her house?

I don't know how far from home, but it's not in the direction of home from school - opposite direction on the map.

ETA: but in the neighborhood.

Somer had the right to have a peaceful Thanksgiving too but someone took it from her

Of course Somer has the right to a peaceful Thanksgiving...and Christmas....and to live her dreams and her life in richness. Some psychopath put an end to all that.

At this point in the tragedy, bringing justice to Somer will depend on keeping her tragic story up front and center in a media who cares more about ratings than solving crimes. imo So far mom d. has done a great job in keeping Sommer in the media, let's all hope she can continue her quest for justice. I know I would find that quest exhausting.

Just to answer the question about DT's parents, Clay County Parcels says they own 2 houses in OP....

IIRC, that one listed at 244 whatever (am I allowed to say the street name) is actually DT's house (for whatever reason it's not listed as Horton, seems the house address was changed and CCP is out of date - DT's house is on the corner of Horton & Debarry)....

Clay County lists the other address as their residence. Though like other contradictions in reporting, I've read elsewhere her parents are "estranged"

Take a tour of park.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elVekcsouw4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Just to answer the question about DT's parents, Clay County Parcels says they own 2 houses in OP....

IIRC, that one listed at 244 whatever (am I allowed to say the street name) is actually DT's house (for whatever reason it's not listed as Horton, seems the house address was changed and CCP is out of date - DT's house is on the corner of Horton & Debarry)....

Clay County lists the other address as their residence. Though like other contradictions in reporting, I've read elsewhere her parents are "estranged"

you are the clay county parcel Queen!!! Thank you!

LOL, I told MammaD I was challenged when it came to clicking on the Information link and apparently got the wrong address!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member