FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they checked the bathrooms at that park carefully. I hope they checked the playground thoroughly too.

Goodnight all ...

I hope they checked the bathrooms at that park carefully. I hope they checked the playground thoroughly too.

Goodnight all ...
that playground just seems soooo out of the way. i was thinking if she wandered, she wandered on her route.
idk, nothing makes any sense to me. this case is riddled with oddities.

But they meant ClarkE Park. West of GPE; south of Gano house ... in the area Somer went missing.

Nowhere near where I'd thought. (smacking self in head) LOL

Just to add this park is right in between DWK's residence in the long term care facility & WLK's prior address....IF WLK was visiting his brother - his route of travel from 286 could easily be down Gano, right on Debarry and then left past the park to 833 Kingsley...

Just an observation...

Thanks noway... think I got enough CWG info... good nite all

Just to add this park is right in between DWK's residence in the long term care facility & WLK's prior address....IF WLK was visiting his brother - his route of travel from 286 could easily be down Gano, right on Debarry and then left past the park to 833 Kingsley...

Just an observation...

I was noticing that too..

any of you guys around back in thread 14 when CWG was discussed?

any of you guys around back in thread 14 when CWG was discussed?

sorry sad...i was and i wasn't....why do you ask? what are you trying to figure out?

ETA: If you're looking for confirmation of CWG being in Florida...I don't recall any.

sorry sad...i was and i wasn't....why do you ask? what are you trying to figure out?

There was discussion that CWG and DT could have known each other..that she is from texas and was married there twice (st was one). also a discussion about a friend on MS of a friend on MS (get that?) named harleybaby (something like that) and he looks just like CWG to me, but subsequent posts poo pood it. Do u remember?

Ever notice it goes around and around and WLK is always lurking?

Ive been reading and reading and reading and dont ask me to say where, its been here and there and everywhere and over and over neighbors post that kids roamed the neighborhood. One said somer was always ahead or behind her sibs and alone. AC is described the same way. I bet she knew this neighborhood and short cuts everywhere... including to that park.

There was discussion that CWG and DT could have known each other..that she is from texas and was married there twice (st was one). also a discussion about a friend on MS of a friend of DT's MS (get that?) named harleybaby (something like that) and he looks just like CWG to me, but subsequent posts poo pood it. Do u remember?

I recall that name as contact of CG (she's on the MPR)

I didn't see DTs pages before she made them private so I can't comment about that....

But yes, I recall some background info putting DT & CWG both living in Texas.

I recall that name as contact of CG (she's on the MPR)

I don't remember him being a contact of DT's (but that doesn't mean he wasn't)...

And yes, I recall some background info putting DT & CWG both living in Texas.

Do u remember ever looking at the pic? His addy on PR is OP. Then he listed as absconded. Then listed in TX as released-required to register on 10/23. Why has he not been arrested for not registering? Also someone and I cant find it... IIRC that there was a warrant out for him in FL. Im not trying to get ya to do the work, just wonderin if you remember any of this?

Do u remember ever looking at the pic? His addy on PR is OP. Then he listed as absconded. Then listed in TX as released-required to register on 10/23. Why has he not been arrested for not registering? Also someone and I cant find it... IIRC that there was a warrant out for him in FL. Im not trying to get ya to do the work, just wonderin if you remember any of this?

I'm the wrong person to ask as I don't ever remember him as absconded....

And I have no idea why he's not been re-arrested if he's long past the date in which he was required to re-register.

:waitasec:

ETA: I see this note by his address and I don't like it!!!!! * Offender is incarcerated, resides in a state other than the state queried, or does not have a known address. Is this new info???

Also, just checked Texas and he doesn't even come up!!!!

And I have no idea why he's not been re-arrested if he's long past the date in which he was required to re-register.

IIRC, he was listed as absconded when LE checked him out cause he wasnt at OP address.

Then story goes that he nervously went to PD in TX on 10 23 when he heard his name mentioned relating to somers case to tell them he was in TX. WTH? so he just says hi, Im here, wasnt in fl.. although I havent registered where I am, just lettin ya know cause I heard my name thrown around in a childs murder that I am here.. see? and what do they say? Thank you for comin in mr G.. go on home, but register when you have some time?

ETA: I see this note by his address and I don't like it!!!!! * Offender is incarcerated, resides in a state other than the state queried, or does not have a known address. Is this new info???

Also, just checked Texas and he doesn't even come up!!!!

Thats really new to me!! I cant find him in texas either. So what , we can pick which one we want? Incarcerated, or in another state, or we dunno? where did ya get that? FL?

IIRC, he was listed as absconded when LE checked him out cause he wasnt at OP address.

Then story goes that he nervously went to PD in TX on 10 23 when he heard his name mentioned relating to somers case to tell them he was in TX. WTH? so he just says hi, Im here, wasnt in fl.. although I havent registered where I am, just lettin ya know cause I heard my name thrown around in a childs murder that I am here.. see? and what do they say? Thank you for comin in mr G.. go on home, but register when you have some time?

Hmph.....

Almost leads me to thinking he was never located and their story about him nervously reporting in Texas is more BS. And if THAT IS, I can't help but wonder if their explaination of how he got on the report in the first place is too.

Dayum you sad (just kidding of course but) I'd put CWG to rest in my mind!!! I can see now there's no good reason to do that......

He's more to worry about than WLK right now because it seems he's currently unaccounted for. Or at least that's how it appears to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee