FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph.....

Almost leads me to thinking he was never located and their story about him nervously reporting in Texas is more BS. And if THAT IS, I can't help but wonder if their explaination of how he got on the report in the first place is too.

Dayum you sad (just kidding of course but) I'd put CWG to rest in my mind!!! I can see now there's no good reason to do that......

He's more to worry about than WLK right now because it seems he's currently unaccounted for. Or at least that's how it appears to me.

Me too... I cant find nothin on him in TX other than it appears florida said so... OMgosh...all I can say is Dayum it just gets deeper and deeper...too many unnacounted for.... and Im goin to bed... Maybe tomorow? :banghead:

OH MY !!!!!!!! It's 4:57 am my time and I am all alone again.. :crazy::crazy:

Oh heavens ... when I read that Clark Park was near PC's work, I looked in Jacksonville and the park I was looking at was Charles Boobie Clark Park (seriously). That is the park that was near V D&B (contractors).

Is this the one you are looking for?

http://www.north-florida-family-fun-guide.com/clarke-house-park.html

Clarke House Park
1047 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073

I had to check in before I head off to work - the park on Kingsley Avenue with all the sand is called the Clark House Park. I hope this helps. This is the park that is near the Doctors Lake Nursing Home & behind the Grove Park Elementary School. Good sleuthing to everyone & catch up with ya sometime tonight.

All I can think of when I think of Somer is... CWG.

Has there ever been an explanation as to why CWG (and all his information) was listed on Somer's police report?

Curious too, in my opinion, is how closely CWG resembles the POI police sketch (and written description) in the abduction of little Shannon Paulk.

CWG needs to be found. Seriously.

ok, now if he smokes SALEM ciggs.....he's my man......the triangle, 36, SALEM ciggs, that is my missing piece of the puzzle....LOL, or my missing broken piece of glass.....

does anyone remember now who we were discussing when the cryptic posts were being made to throw us all off? was it CWG?

Somer was last seen in the area of the 1080 Gano house, near the intersection of Gano & Grove Park. I've always wondered if Somer turned down Grove Park towards Kingsley headed for Clark park, or if she took some shortcut thru the woods behind the 1080 house (don't know that there is one). IMO, then it would make more sense why nobody saw anything.

Somer was last seen in the area of the 1080 Gano house, near the intersection of Gano & Grove Park. I've always wondered if Somer turned down Grove Park towards Kingsley headed for Clark park, or if she took some shortcut thru the woods behind the 1080 house (don't know that there is one). IMO, then it would make more sense why nobody saw anything.
Morning Sunshine (my daddy use to say that to me..LOL..) When I went looking around there, I could not find any shortcuts to that park from Gano....maybe a kid that lives around there would know one, but I could not see one....I am thinking that if she wanted a playground, there was one right there on Gano on the other side of the street from where she was last seen....I am thinking that she hid out and waited for all to leave, crossing guards and all, then maybe went to that park.....just my thoughts...it is so very hard to even know what to think anymore.....

Exactly....I don't know what to think anymore either. Knowing the area, it puzzles me how nobody saw anything. IMO, she either had to have turned off the main path (either shortcut or side st.) or she was waiting around/hiding/playing in the area, and was taken at some point after the school crowd cleared out.

does anyone remember now who we were discussing when the cryptic posts were being made to throw us all off? was it CWG?
If you are talking about 'BSU', I believe it was.

Have there been more 'code whisperers'?

no more that I am aware of....was just thinking that we could have been on to something then, and this is why cryptic things were posted then, to throw us off......

If you ask me there has been a few cryptic, and/or disruptive posters to get us off track.

I think she was possibly at the house they were renovating on Gano.She possibly left the house after the crossing guards left or never left the house.I think they are looking into G.V. associated with the crew members of the renovated house.I do feel they need to look at these crew members.Apparantly Kyle put himself right there at the Gano House with Somer.

I know FL is a state where if you are a sex offender ANYWHERE and you are in FL for your emplyoment, schooling, or residence then you must register as a sex offender in FL.

Is this the same in other states? Like does TX have a rule that you don't register as a sex offender in TX unless you've been convicted in TX?

I would hope all states have a rule/law that you must register as a sex offender in that state if you have been ordered by the court to do so in any state.

Am I making sense? When I typed it I knew what I was saying and got confused.
I am out of energy drinks so I am moving slowly this morning.

btw, good morning everyone!

ETA: I am going to check the registry laws. . .
Yes, you do have to register in TX, AND his original offense was in TX in 1992.

33. Question: Do sex offenders from other states have to register as a sex offender in Texas?
Answer: Yes, if the sex offender’s conviction is a "reportable conviction or adjudication" and the offender resides, works or attends school in Texas. As stated above, "reportable conviction or adjudication" includes a conviction or adjudication of delinquent conduct (juveniles) under the laws of another state for an offense containing elements that are substantially similar to the elements of a Texas offense that requires registration.
The Texas Department of Public Safety determines whether an offense under the laws of another state contains elements that are substantially similar to the elements of a Texas offense that requires registration.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/pages/faq.htm

where was CWG's original sex offense charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson