FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell Phone records and pings! That's what I want most.

If they give all that out and they are not ready to make an arrest yet then they will have the same media circus they had before. That will just cost more money and time

Cell Phone records and pings! That's what I want most.

What time frame are you talking and who's would you want the most?

Records before the 19th oct. or that day on forward? I would like them a month or so before at least 2 weeks. and I would want dt , st , sp, cp, kyle, all construction company , wlk, and somer's friends uncle. those would make me happy for couple weeks.

what do you say?

What was different about that day, other than SP being there, seems a good place to start.

Somer wasnt feeling well that morning. (I tend to agree that she was having problems at school with other kids and didnt want to go)

Somer had a squabble with a friend/classmate. She had another squabble with AT and ST.

She didnt make it past the park/gano house, they are one and the same location really.

AC was at the park. (I dont know if this was different than normal)

DT left work early to look for her.

Friends and neighbors were called before LE. LE was not called, but flagged down in the roughest part of this neighborhood.

Somer spoke with workers at Gano House.

IDK anymore if she left school with AT and ST or on her own. IF they were suppose to walk together, why didnt AT/ST wait for her to come out, instead of scenerio of "catching" up to them at corner of debarry and gano? Then she doubled back to gano house? I find this version fishy because it was reported my media, and Ive seen first hand how they get stuff muddied up.

It was cold that morning for floridians.

Her backpack description has changed repeatedly.

All I can think of for now.

Records before the 19th oct. or that day on forward? I would like them a month or so before at least 2 weeks. and I would want dt , st , sp, cp, kyle, all construction company , wlk, and somer's friends uncle. those would make me happy for couple weeks.

what do you say?

ST didnt have a cell phone.

Thank you for the A+ for effort. I wonder if they were still trying to find other items of evidence so they dug through all the rubbish. Could it of been her tote book bag , lunch box or what ever was stuck to her body they found? I could see them trying to get more evidence, even if it was in the rubbish.

Every scene I have ever had of a recycling center, they use conveyor belts with people hand picking (with gloves :) ), through the trash to sort into bins, for plastics and metals or whatever. What else could those huge buildings be for? So what a perfect way to go through to find things like backpacks or totes or lunchboxes and who knows what else they might have come across? But, I picture the detectives as following with cadaver dogs. If it doesn't scent on anything then, just a cursory exam until it got to Rosemary. Does that make sense? If the dogs scent alerts then that particular dumpster would have received special treatment, on a tarp somewhere out of the way of prying eyes of employees at either landfill.

If they give all that out and they are not ready to make an arrest yet then they will have the same media circus they had before. That will just cost more money and time

LOL. I was speaking of if I COULD know something. Heck I don't want LE releasing that stuff for real until somebody is on trial. A girl can dream, can't she?!

Apparantly they took GV's truck?Company truck?Van? in for testing?Apparantly they thought something was there.Did they check the dumpster area around that company or around his house.I'm also still REAL curious of who Kyle is.

Have the trucks been returned to GV? Does anyone know?

I firmly believe somers body was found at Chesser Landfill. I would say I have talked to friends that work there, (yes, I lived in camden county for 20+ years), lots of people there work in Folkston at the landfill and the prison. If I did say that.. they all said same story of finding her. The also had a vigil in Folkston.

I dont believe we know where her body was dumped. It could have been anywhere in OP/GCS. Not necessarily her neighborhood. I think her neighborhood's trash was searched prior to being picked up tuesday and this was the trash searched before taken to the landfill in GA. I do believe she was put in a dumpster and not a neighborhood trash can.

She was identified by LE by "articles of clothing" and her birthmark. "articles of clothing" do not indicate to me that she was dressed or undressed. Her birthmark was enough evidence to convince ST this was his child. These are just my thoughts. Take them or leave them, please?

what do you say?

I would start with the 19th. Depending on what that revealed, I would know if anything was in any way premeditated, (most likely not, I am leaning towards involuntary manslaughter with mistreatment of a corpse), and definitely every day afterward up to and including today.

You think? I don't know about that since the words I was told NO ONE is to say anything to anyone. I know I wouldn't want to give information out if LE told me not to.. I would be in a world of trouble probably. family or not family. and sounds like dt and st are getting no information either. I am sure they would love to have some.

I don't know if family have had poly's or not. I think I read posted here that some bouncer had a poly. The poster with all the information from LE and landfill ppl. I am shocked LE would tell this even to a real close family member let a lone a step 10th removed cousin.

But I could be so wrong ,, just my opinion from my experiences..

ETA: linK to bouncer C having a polygraph

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread # 26

Again, nothing says you have to believe anything anyone posts. Thats the point of brainstorming and getting info. Maybe if you had called just wanting to know the way the trash is collected and where it goes, you would get more answers. Throwin out that you are lookin for information directly about somer is probably what stopped them from talking to you. just IMO.

There is just no way I would call it brainstorming by putting information on a board about key players in a murder investigation and saying LE told me or the landfill told me information that could hurt a case. I would not make up stuff and try to put it off on a board as facts from LE or a Landfill worker.

Just not happening. I could not face myself in a mirror if I did something like that. To personalize a story to fit to make it sound good is wrong. Just wrong. Huge Mistake ... Huge..

It would not matter what the NORMAL routine for picking up trash is the other 364 days.
It only matters how it was done on that TUESDAY. JMO

I firmly believe somers body was found at Chesser Landfill. I would say I have talked to friends that work there, (yes, I lived in camden county for 20+ years), lots of people there work in Folkston at the landfill and the prison. If I did say that.. they all said same story of finding her. The also had a vigil in Folkston.

I dont believe we know where her body was dumped. It could have been anywhere in OP/GCS. Not necessarily her neighborhood. I think her neighborhood's trash was searched prior to being picked up tuesday and this was the trash searched before taken to the landfill in GA. I do believe she was put in a dumpster and not a neighborhood trash can.

She was identified by LE by "articles of clothing" and her birthmark. "articles of clothing" do not indicate to me that she was dressed or undressed. Her birthmark was enough evidence to convince ST this was his child. These are just my thoughts. Take them or leave them, please?

The garbage was OP neighborhood
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21405016/

You think? I don't know about that since the words I was told NO ONE is to say anything to anyone. I know I wouldn't want to give information out if LE told me not to.. I would be in a world of trouble probably. family or not family. and sounds like dt and st are getting no information either. I am sure they would love to have some.

I don't know if family have had poly's or not. I think I read posted here that some bouncer had a poly. The poster with all the information from LE and landfill ppl. I am shocked LE would tell this even to a real close family member let a lone a step 10th removed cousin.
But I could be so wrong ,, just my opinion from my experiences..

ETA: linK to bouncer C having a polygraph

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread # 26

BBM

I personally think you have made your point on your take of this ad nauseum. Again, just take it or leave it, but please, can we move on? I think I finally understand why Noway tries her best to give credit where credit is due. Obviously it matters a great deal to some posters.

Mary Justino, a spokeswoman for the Clay County Sheriff's Office, said earlier today that Rosemary Hill landfill near Green Cove Springs andthe Chesser Island Road Landfill, were targeted by investigators.

Trash from the neighborhood where Somer's family lived is taken to Rosemary Hill, then transferred to the Georgia landfill.Justino said the searches are a "precautionary measure" and are not based on a tip or a lead in the case.

County Manager Fritz Behring said Rosemary Hill was searched Tuesday. Investigators are at the Folkston landfill today.

I'm back to fuzzy again.

So it seems that the search at Rosemary Hill took place on Tuesday but before Somer's body was brought there?

......And apparantly the gag order applies to Rosemary, but employees at Chesser are free to tell everybody with an eardrum what THEY know. Which, if you watch the video I mentioned earlier today, couldn't be much.

as for the ambulance, that is a good point human.....plus....I do not think that they take the deceased in an ambulance.....

Hoping to clarify why the ambulance was present @ Chesser landfill.

In DOA cases, according to my limited experience, LE does not have jurisdiction to pronounce dead. This must be done by medical personnel. It's basically all about procedure. This could be why medics were @ the scene. Once the paramedics verified DOA, paperwork is filled out, and local ME is called to the scene. After ME makes preliminary examination, the deceased is then transported to the morgue via ME vehicle.

Hello Folks: I received an email last night from Reporter JS @ jacksonville.com, he was sad to inform me that there was NO news to report. Jeez......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr