FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that it isn't a family member or friend.

I am just asking about the mechanics. When a person dies, their muscles relax so bodily fluids and solids come out. So how could they hide that? Not in the house, not in a car.

I'm sure the family cars were searched right away ,and they would notice a wet spot, at least, if something had tried to be cleaned up.

Then where could they hide her in hours that were still daylight? If she were killed in such a way that there was no blood, still, she had to be hidden somwhere.

I noticed on the way to work that since it's garbage day, some people had extra trash out in white garbage bags. You can see stuff through them. Not specifics, but you can see.

Someone mentioned leaf bags. We aren't allowed to put leaves in the trash where I live, so I don't know how strong they are. Are they strong enough? They are usually dark, are they not, and somtehing many people might have on hand at home.

But, I would like some theories on how any person in Somer's home could have taken her away without detection.

And before people start flaming on how dare I say that anyone in the family or friends could be involved, I think some theories should be put out there on if it is possible and how it could be done.

Thanks.

Wow Human hard assignment. I use black 33 gal. bags. if I had to use little white 13gal. I would go through a box a week. I cook to much now. lol so I have way more trash than when I lived in the bigger cities . we ate out a lot.

I would never flame you or anyone for putting a theory out about the family.
I might not agree with it but never flame you or anyone for their thoughts.
that said. I just see anything happening close to Somer's house. it would of been locked up as a crime scene for evidence if the LE thought in anyway Somer made it home. I give LE to much credit maybe but that is my thought.

Now if a family member or someone knew the family went to school or park area then I could go all the way with someone's theory on that topic.

I am even very curious about the uncle of Somer's friend. very. and the kid standing behind dt in the media video's .. I always thought he was spooky looking from 1st time I saw him.. Was he really around op area on the 19th of oct.or before even?

If Somer got home first.Wouldn't the police have had it as the crime scene?They didn't.They had the house on Gano as the crime scene and for awhile.I don't think she got home first.I think she went into the renovated house with someone(maybe with one of the crew members or someone they knew) willingly with someone or a few people she very sadly trusted.I still think it's with the crew members or some one associated with them that killed little Somer and LE just needs more evidence to arrest someone or possibly something to do with the little girl she fought with.I pray an arrest is done soon.I have not forgotten little Somer and she will always be in my prayers.It's very sad.

Hi MommaD. I don't know how to clip and paste on here but you could be right also. Those were just my little thoughts floating around my head that I typed out.
But, if she was the type to just go and talk to strangers, I really don't think a short cut would scare her in my opinion.

I was a talkative little person too. lol surely you couldn't tell. but I still was scared of certain things. we had this gully everyone would take to go to the dime store to get candy. I would walk all the way around instead of taking that gully. it scared me to death.. heck in kindergarten I had to walk this girl home cos she was scared .. but I was brave. lol

and walking that area round the ball park on google to take short cuts look spooky to me. just me tho. like I said I could be totally wrong..

If Somer got home first.Wouldn't the police have had it as the crime scene?They didn't.They had the house on Gano as the crime scene and for awhile.I don't think she got home first.I think she went into the renovated house with someone(maybe with one of the crew members or someone they knew) willingly with someone she very sadly trusted.I still think it's with the crew members or some one associated with them that killed little Somer and LE just needs more evidence to arrest someone or possibly something to do with the little girl she fought with.I pray an arrest is done soon.I have not forgotten little Somer and she will always be in my prayers.It's very sad.

lol we must of been typing at the same time. same thoughts. no crime scene at house of Somer's.... ppl of all kinds in and out first night it showed on tv. LE parked to protect mom etc. and to control traffic but no crime scene tape ..

Wow Human hard assignment. I use black 33 gal. bags. if I had to use little white 13gal. I would go through a box a week. I cook to much now. lol so I have way more trash than when I lived in the bigger cities . we ate out a lot.

I would never flame you or anyone for putting a theory out about the family.
I might not agree with it but never flame you or anyone for their thoughts.
that said. I just see anything happening close to Somer's house. it would of been locked up as a crime scene for evidence if the LE thought in anyway Somer made it home. I give LE to much credit maybe but that is my thought.

Now if a family member or someone knew the family went to school or park area then I could go all the way with someone's theory on that topic.

I am even very curious about the uncle of Somer's friend. very. and the kid standing behind dt in the media video's .. I always thought he was spooky looking from 1st time I saw him.. Was he really around op area on the 19th of oct.or before even?

BBM

Diena puts herself and her oldest son at the park (OPAA), per CCSO.

Just seems odd that LE would only search the gano ave burnt house and the men's bathroom (that we know of ) at the park across the street? I don't feel the dogs really picked up her scent past that house.

So I have to stay with the gano park school area or go with someone taking her in a car around that house.

oh can't forget the landfills searched. so this tells me LE knew where,how and maybe why Somer was killed.

But that is just my opinion. and I could very well be so wrong . I just wish LE would confirm something. I feel so sorry for the family not knowing.

Gosh, hurry up and get those test completed. please.

BBM

Diena puts herself and her oldest son at the park (OPAA), per CCSO.

Hey Chickadee nice to see you drop back in.

Yes, she does... and I am open for that. But what would she do with Somer till she could cover her or someone elses tracks? To dispose of the body etc.? Did they take Diena's car in for testing?

I am so heavy hearted to report again I got the door shut in my face. I called Rosemary Hill Landfill and told by worker she could not talk to anyone as per LE.. asked me if I wanted to talk to a deputy there and I said yes and he told her to tell me any information I want or anything to give them I was to call the sheriff's office. LE told them to keep their mouths shut is her words. I am sure LE would of said it nicer but never know. All she knows is everyone in the company was told to keep their mouths shut..

Dang... I must not use the right mouth wash or tone of voice or breath mints. I can't get any information verified... :waitasec:

Perhaps if you were a distant relative, or calling on behalf of the relative, you would have gotten some answers to your questions??? :waitasec:

Yes, she does... and I am open for that. But what would she do with Somer till she could cover her or someone elses tracks? To dispose of the body etc.? Did they take Diena's car in for testing?
Apparantly they took GV's truck?Company truck?Van? in for testing?Apparantly they thought something was there.Did they check the dumpster area around that company or around his house.I'm also still REAL curious of who Kyle is.

Thank you, and good morning.

Ummm put her in a dumpster? I don't know.

Good question, was her car tested? I don't know. Was she given a polygraph test? I don't know that either.

So many unanswered questions...

Perhaps if you were a distant relative, or calling on behalf of the relative, you would have gotten some answers to your questions??? :waitasec:

You think? I don't know about that since the words I was told NO ONE is to say anything to anyone. I know I wouldn't want to give information out if LE told me not to.. I would be in a world of trouble probably. family or not family. and sounds like dt and st are getting no information either. I am sure they would love to have some.

I don't know if family have had poly's or not. I think I read posted here that some bouncer had a poly. The poster with all the information from LE and landfill ppl. I am shocked LE would tell this even to a real close family member let a lone a step 10th removed cousin.

But I could be so wrong ,, just my opinion from my experiences..

ETA: linK to bouncer C having a polygraph

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4519403&postcount=306"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread # 26[/ame]

Apparantly they took GV's truck?Company truck?Van? in for testing?Apparantly they thought something was there.Did they check the dumpster area around that company or around his house.I'm also still REAL curious of who Kyle is.

wouldn't we all like to know who "kyle" is. some are sleuthing him here, but from what I see posted they aren't finding much either. I couldn't find hardly anything really. Nothing to tie him to Somer's murder anyway. Just a bunch of my thoughts running wild.. and that doesn't count to much to put on a board and would be so wrong of me to do..

I can't see draggin innocent ppl through the mud on a board if can't tie the real person to the case. IF I or someone can do that then I am for it.

It is wrong and against TOS to just pick someone and put all their info out on this board.

Apparantly a reporter? said Kyle said he and his crew talked to Somer.If this is correct he puts himself right with Somer at the renovated house on Gano(the crime scene).I seriously hope they are looking at him.

Apparantly a reporter? said Kyle said he and his crew talked to Somer.If this is correct he puts himself right with Somer at the renovated house on Gano(the crime scene).I seriously hope they are looking at him.

Oh Ms Suzanne you can be sure of it. They wouldn't let one worker go after checking that house and the construction owners equipment and him and his brother for dna swabs. Surely they would check all the workers out.

I have faith in that Le in orange park, fl and I don't even live close to there. Sure they have been quiet but sometimes that is the way it goes. Just have to have patience and faith.. and pray a lot.

I am just so glad they found Little Somer... So many are still left out where ever and it is just so sad. I agree what happened to Somer should never have happened but at least like DT said she has Somer and all of her. She was so grateful for that.

I am so heavy hearted to report again I got the door shut in my face. I called Rosemary Hill Landfill and told by worker she could not talk to anyone as per LE.. asked me if I wanted to talk to a deputy there and I said yes and he told her to tell me any information I want or anything to give them I was to call the sheriff's office. LE told them to keep their mouths shut is her words. I am sure LE would of said it nicer but never know. All she knows is everyone in the company was told to keep their mouths shut..

Dang... I must not use the right mouth wash or tone of voice or breath mints. I can't get any information verified... :waitasec:

Hello MommaD

Well I say A+ for effort. I watched the video of Sheriff Beseler on the Today Show again. This is the one on Thursday morning. His words are the detective came to him with the suggestion of following the trucks. He said "he ordered the detectives to follow the trucks and sort through them as it was collected and brought in". If they hadnt done this she would have been buried under tons of garbage and may never have been found. So again, no Chesser Island Landfill scenario that I can see from that.

If they didnt find anything at Rosemary landfill then why where they asked not to talk?

Hello MommaD

Well I say A+ for effort. I watched the video of Sheriff Beseler on the Today Show again. This is the one on Thursday morning. His words are the detective came to him with the suggestion of following the trucks. He said "he ordered the detectives to follow the trucks and sort through them as it was collected and brought in". If they hadnt done this she would have been buried under tons of garbage and may never have been found. So again, no Chesser Island Landfill scenario that I can see from that.

Thank you for the A+ for effort. I wonder if they were still trying to find other items of evidence so they dug through all the rubbish. Could it of been her tote book bag , lunch box or what ever was stuck to her body they found? I could see them trying to get more evidence, even if it was in the rubbish.

If they didnt find anything at Rosemary landfill then why where they asked not to talk?

We don't know what was really found where Ccane. at least I haven't read or heard a video of it. I am sure most everyone connected to this case is considered a witness at this point and they shouldn't be talking to anyone. at least that is what I believe to be in cases.

I am not saying that it isn't a family member or friend.

I am just asking about the mechanics. When a person dies, their muscles relax so bodily fluids and solids come out. So how could they hide that? Not in the house, not in a car.

I'm sure the family cars were searched right away ,and they would notice a wet spot, at least, if something had tried to be cleaned up.

Then where could they hide her in hours that were still daylight? If she were killed in such a way that there was no blood, still, she had to be hidden somwhere.

I noticed on the way to work that since it's garbage day, some people had extra trash out in white garbage bags. You can see stuff through them. Not specifics, but you can see.

Someone mentioned leaf bags. We aren't allowed to put leaves in the trash where I live, so I don't know how strong they are. Are they strong enough? They are usually dark, are they not, and somtehing many people might have on hand at home.

But, I would like some theories on how any person in Somer's home could have taken her away without detection.

And before people start flaming on how dare I say that anyone in the family or friends could be involved, I think some theories should be put out there on if it is possible and how it could be done.

Thanks.

The police officer was flaged down at 5:05 ish
At 6:30 police were looking at 2 parks, 1 gas station, etc per comments on the first news release before someone called the media.
We do not know what happen between 5:05 and when the news crews started showing up
We do not know what DT,SP,PC were driving or if any cars where removed by LE to be searched

I so wish we had some news . names, places, times, dates, pictures and all from LE as fact. wouldn't that be so nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob