FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
pinamia, I don't think we can even link to that FB page but I'm not sure. I moved that link (about posting links to MySpace and Facebook, etc.) out of my signature and I am not able to access my bookmarked pages.

News on the grape vine is that DT is now living with SP. Her boyfriend PC moved out on November 26

Very interesting if true.

but new member iwannano said that is untrue

Was it also iwannano who denied that C. Perry had moved out? I just remember someone telling us we didn't know anything.

That's interesting.Do you or anyone know who he was?

No I dont and I never could find that new video either .. I did look and look before for it when I was looking for the superintendent that said they saw somer running that day

That is a chunk of change but I still believe that given the choice, Diena would prefer to have Somer back. JMO

I'm sorry but I'm extremely skeptical of that. I just don't see how it's possible. Over a hundred thousand I would believe.

it was over was 100k a few weeks after.. I remember reading that so I am not surpised by the amount

WOW it gives his name!!!!!

the JP name - Isn't that the name of the photographer?

I still cannot get over the fact that this guy went looking for Haleigh Cummings -- and he did this LAST NIGHT! He took that little girl into a room WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE - very brazen -- maybe thought he had gotten away with so much . . .

OMG - the MS page said he was "engaged" -- this could be the fiance?

I never get credit for the times I keep my mouth shut. Im going to the garage.

LOL, the "thanks" was for never getting credit for the times you keep your mouth shut (which made me LAUGH) ... not for going to the garage!

I need more than a Thanks button.

the JP name - Isn't that the name of the photographer?

I still cannot get over the fact that this guy went looking for Haleigh Cummings -- and he did this LAST NIGHT! He took that little girl into a room WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE - very brazen -- maybe thought he had gotten away with so much . . .

OMG - the MS page said he was "engaged" -- this could be the fiance?

wrong guy .. this is not the one you are talking about from earlier today
this is the guy who we talked about days ago who had a scratch on this neck

it was over was 100k a few weeks after.. I remember reading that so I am not surpised by the amount
I'm still very skeptical because the momentum of fundraising efforts really drops off as the media coverage dies down. I know someone who raised well over $600,000 but it took him 7 months of traveling around the country and doing town hall type fundraising events to keep his issue in the spotlight.

pinamia, I don't think we can even link to that FB page but I'm not sure. I moved that link (about posting links to MySpace and Facebook, etc.) out of my signature and I am not able to access my bookmarked pages.

It's ok to provide links to social networking sites as long as they are for adults, not minors.

However, WS does not allow cut and pastes from social networking sites.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I just can't get anywhere with the scratchy guy. If he's a cousin, I can't find anybody with the last name of Bowling or Spires that fits and if his mom is an aunt of DT's his last name could be anything. He wears a wedding ring so if he's DT's sister's husband...was she in Homosassa when Somer was killed and is she still even married?

It's ok to provide links to social networking sites as long as they are for adults, not minors.

However, WS does not allow cut and pastes from social networking sites.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I thought it changed after this but I've no idea why I think that or where to find it if it did.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4429933&postcount=226"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #18[/ame]

In this link, Tricia says she will get back to the member who asked about it but I don't know what that was.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91068"]New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18