FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just thinking, and may be very wrong and please forgive me, but weren't some people trying to figure out the significance of a triangle a bunch of threads back?

I can only get on here sporadically, and try read all posts but sometimes can't, and I thought I read about a triangle, but I never saw the post that said it so I didn't know exactly what was going on --

Was it Infinity?

I noticed on his MS (if him) one of his blurbs was asking people to come out and search for Haleigh. Works in automotive industry.

Yeah I noticed that his sister has some Haleigh is missing flyers in her photos. She wrote on his MS that she's happy he's done with that stupid stuff and another person wrote that it's nice to see he is out. Makes me think he's been in trouble before.

I came home from work today only to find out that an RSO has moved directly across the street from me!!!!!!

I'm just thinking, and may be very wrong and please forgive me, but weren't some people trying to figure out the significance of a triangle a bunch of threads back?

I can only get on here sporadically, and try read all posts but sometimes can't, and I thought I read about a triangle, but I never saw the post that said it so I didn't know exactly what was going on --

Was it Infinity?
that was "my Triangle".....I had a dream about that triangle....I was the little stick man in my avatar, but I was sitting inside this triangle, I was waving an another poster, trying to get her attention to tell her that "Haleigh" is right here at "Smallville" or "Smallview".....this all happend before Somer was missing...while I was seraching for Somer, I found the triangle on that sign!! weird I know....but that is the story of the triangle...not sure what it actually means...

the owner of the property that rented to him did not know this....now he knows and is gonna evict him....hope that goes fast.....

that was "my Triangle".....I had a dream about that triangle....I was the little stick man in my avatar, but I was sitting inside this triangle, I was waving an another poster, trying to get her attention to tell her that "Haleigh" is right here at "Smallville" or "Smallview".....this all happend before Somer was missing...while I was seraching for Somer, I found the triangle on that sign!! weird I know....but that is the story of the triangle...not sure what it actually means...

Well, on his MS page, he lists "Smallville" first under his television interests --

Cam, that sux, I dont know how else to say it. Im sorry. Ever since this happened, I feel like they are on every corner anyway, but to know one is right across from you, right next door to small children. So unnerving. I hope he is gone soon for your peace of mind.

I noticed on his MS (if him) one of his blurbs was asking people to come out and search for Haleigh. Works in automotive industry.

not that it is related ..but when they had all the news crews out there showing people passing out flyers and searching at night there was one guy standing on a corner passing out flyers and they said he was from near were haleigh cummings home town and he came all the way to help out. I think it was the second night (tuesday)

Well, on his MS page, he lists "Smallville" first under his television interests --

If you look at a map of that part of Florida, take the point of the intersection of Park and Kingsley, then draw a straight line down Hwy 17, you get to Haleigh. St. Johns County is on the right - if you connect all the dots, it is a triangle --

I have to tell you, when I just read the "Smallville" part of your post, I got chills!

If this guy was in a room with a little girl under 12 years old and had taken her clothes off - I'm almost getting sick thinking about it. I'm sorry, this DOES make him a violent offender, IMO. Absolutely -

another interesting thing about the triangle sign....I found it on McIntosh St, in OP.....then I found out that McIntosh was mentioned in the astro thread....it is all so weird

not that it is related ..but when they had all the news crews out there showing people passing out flyers and searching at night there was one guy standing on a corner passing out flyers and they said he was from near were haleigh cummings home town and he came all the way to help out. I think it was the second night (tuesday)
That's interesting.Do you or anyone know who he was?

from the FDLE protocol-
"Crime Scene personnel should photograph or videotape the immediate neighborhood surrounding the abduction in order to make a permanent record which could be used for identifying possible witnesses and/or investigative leads. Attention should also be given to any suspicious people who interject themselves into the investigation or inquire into the status of the investigations. Their names should be recorded for future reference."

Hm? Do you think our names are on there?[/QUOTE]

BBM: LMAO - you better believe our names are one there. Tricia has probably had to hand over our IP addresses so they can track who & where we are.

I so remember your dream very well.
Respectfully, I took your post back over to our forensic astros.
This could be something big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member