FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyes4crime - I've got a very short attention span. Like... a nanosecond. Or less. So can you respond to posts somewhere in the near vicinity (like, a page or three) of when they occurred and then it makes it easier for me to know what exactly you're referencing. Otherwise, its difficult for me to process and kind of meaningless with the current conversation.

Tough to respond to an attention span of a nanosecond - I'm at work and may or may not have a minute to log on. sorry but I try to read all the comments before posting, and that takes time.

If there is some rule that has been set up by the mods that one has to respond to a post on somer threads in 1 -3 pages, please let me know - I simply am unable to do it. TIA

OMG! I must say I got a good laugh out of this one....

Hey Sadnpod, did you know that you and I are now suspects? Apparently we hate Diena so much that someone should look into where we were when this happened to Somer......WOW.

I think that the posters on Jax4 must be smoking some serious crack.....they can't even read enough to grasp the reason why we are on here at all.

I don't recall you saying that you hated DT, and I know I sure as hell didn't. On the contrary....I said from the get go that I hoped and prayed that she DIDN'T have anything to do with it.

Those silly quacks are still on here, sitting idly by, waiting to say nothing that makes sense at all.

So, I am not the only one to see that this topic keeps being resurfaced over and over, well past any thread that this so called DT bashing has occurred? Maybe someone wishes the bashing to continue? Passively aggressive? IDK, but it does make me go hmmmmmmmm.

Talk about under-tones! Would you please explain your comment - TO ME! TIA

This video mentions that officers on horseback and foot spent all of Tuesday and into the night searching ... also that AT told Somer to stop squabbling and Somer ran off ahead. Also has bit of clip of "Stick Man' whose real name escapes me but I think the last name begins with A.

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/33410749#33410749"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

My understanding was that this was the picture she had in her wallet or on her keychain when she flagged down the officer. I don't think it was a "lie" as in deliberate attempt to foil LE.

School pictures from GPE were handed out 10/21 IIRC.

How sad that she didn't even have a more recent photo of Somer handy. That picture is of a 3 year old and is over 4 years old. She had time to update it since the Amber alert wasn't issued until the following day. I think she knew her little girl was killed already. I can't say how but that's my gut feeling.

Yes, I'm going to annoy you all with posts from the pit! :)

I'm afraid I'm also guilty of posting and not quoting the post I'm referring to. And then 5 posts pop in and my post makes no sense and I have to go back and quote the post anyway. Or edit my post and say what I'm talking about.

The new charges should keep them in for a while.

Nothing surprises me any more. :cursing:

It's just a revolving door in Florida until they kill or are killed. Then it's the lethal injection.

ccane, you cannot copy stuff over here from the MS or FB or his website (I would think).

OMG! I must say I got a good laugh out of this one....

Hey Sadnpod, did you know that you and I are now suspects? Apparently we hate Diena so much that someone should look into where we were when this happened to Somer......WOW.

I think that the posters on Jax4 must be smoking some serious crack.....they can't even read enough to grasp the reason why we are on here at all.

I don't recall you saying that you hated DT, and I know I sure as hell didn't. On the contrary....I said from the get go that I hoped and prayed that she DIDN'T have anything to do with it.

Those silly quacks are still on here, sitting idly by, waiting to say nothing that makes sense at all.

BBM
Yes, I read it, since it was linked here. Normally I dont read those sights, they give me a headache the way they cap lock and cuss with signs. I did laugh at the suggestion. Ive already stated where I was on here. LE hasnt asked yet. The worst though to me was the theory that im having an affair with ST and did this to somer so that he wouldnt have to pay child support. But, hey, no stone unturned, right?:sick:

I have never said nor have I ever felt hatred toward DT. I think that comes from those idiots speed reading, retaining little, and hitting on any posts at all that mention bashing DT. Which I have gone back over repeatedly because they keep getting brought up, and most posts that mention it are really bashing other posters to stop bashing DT. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time