FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chee, I don't think its that weird. Things get continued constantly. They didn't give him bond though did they?

I dont remember the exact amount, I think 26,005.00 or some off the wall amount, but he was given bond, I just dont think he can come up with it, (indigent, public defender) and I dont think a bail bondsman would touch it, at least I hope not!

Does anybody else remember reading about the social networking sites in something that I didn't post or that someone didn't say "thanks to Noway" in?

Chee.. Im confused... WLK, or CWG? LOL.. you've morphed them!

The turd who's sittin' his tail in the clay county jail cause he can't afford bail. I could story and say the CLK stands for creepy loser ku*h, but I won't. I screwed up - got my initials wrong - sorry. **it happens. if ya KWIM.

my understanding though, is that he had absconded from florida much earlier than that. I thought he was missing from florida for a matter of months. Certainly, he was missing and unaccounted for when Somer vanished. So... where was he in between? Florida said he'd been in Texas all of that time? Is that not the case?

Good question from all of us. It appears he saw himself on tv as most wanted predators by FDLE and "nervously" went to TXLE on the 23rd of OCT IIRC to say, hey Im in texas, and have been since I registered on 12/08. NO way for FDLE to know since hes still not in TX database.

The turd who's sittin' his tail in the clay county jail cause he can't afford bail. I could story and say the CLK stands for creepy loser ku*h, but I won't. I screwed up - got my initials wrong - sorry. **it happens. if ya KWIM.

NO worries, Chee.. I completely understand!!!!!!

Does anybody else remember reading about the social networking sites in something that I didn't post or that someone didn't say "thanks to Noway" in?

yes, I've seen it in other threads. Couldn't tell you who said it though.

That depends Chee....is it "The Climb" by Miley and is it on Chris's FB? cuz didn't we hear reports THAT was Somer's favorite song (yes that's right another contradiction to the other reports that You are My Sunshine was her fav)....

Anyways, I'm sure I read somewhere they sang it at the service in NC.

It doesn't list a song - under music, it just says Miley Cirus; and yes, it is on Chris's FB. It just struck me odd... if you google his name, I think it's the first link that comes up - anyway it's his FB... but it's not the same that chilli found. This one has a picture of the front of Somer's house with a banner in the front. Looks as though it's private. Anyway, for music, it says Miley Cirus... do you want me to bring the link over?

Added the comment about Diena saying it was ST who lagged behind to talk to a friend.

Realize that the Facts list is based on MEDIA reports and the MPR. If a statement is made and I have a link to it, I list it in the Facts. It might not actually be true in the end.

The only people who know the facts in this case are LEOs and they are not PMing me. :)

It doesn't list a song - under music, it just says Miley Cirus; and yes, it is on Chris's FB. It just struck me odd... if you google his name, I think it's the first link that comes up - anyway it's his FB... but it's not the same that chilli found. This one has a picture of the front of Somer's house with a banner in the front. Looks as though it's private. Anyway, for music, it says Miley Cirus... do you want me to bring the link over?

No no no no no no, no need....

Soooooo who's lining up to order one of his STOP t-shirts???

Anyone flippin' sick & tired of all this money making off of Somer Thompson's murder?

eyes4crime - I've got a very short attention span. Like... a nanosecond. Or less. So can you respond to posts somewhere in the near vicinity (like, a page or three) of when they occurred and then it makes it easier for me to know what exactly you're referencing. Otherwise, its difficult for me to process and kind of meaningless with the current conversation.

So, I am not the only one to see that this topic keeps being resurfaced over and over, well past any thread that this so called DT bashing has occurred? Maybe someone wishes the bashing to continue? Passively aggressive? IDK, but it does make me go hmmmmmmmm.

It was to protect MINORS. But yet everyone thinks it's for everyone.

The last post from Tricia said she would respond to a member later. There is nothing more in that thread (see link below and [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4399312&postcount=21"]Salem's question[/ame]).

So I don't think anyone really knows.

Tricia's response is 23 in this thread. I couldn't link to it.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91068"]New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I know one of somers favorites was hannah montana (miley cirus), and "The Climb" was played at her service. This might be why.

No no no no no no, no need....

Soooooo who's lining up to order one of his STOP t-shirts???

Anyone flippin' sick & tired of all this money making off of Somer Thompson's murder?

So, I am not the only one to see that this topic keeps being resurfaced over and over, well past any thread that this so called DT bashing has occurred? Maybe someone wishes the bashing to continue? Passively aggressive? IDK, but it does make me go hmmmmmmmm.

I don't know what exactly quantifies as "bashing" here. If you just mention her some people go balistic. I am of a mind that as she has not been cleared she is just as subject to query as anyone else.

As for the money making, my own opinion is and has been, to have the murder of your child as your sole means of income, or to attempt to profit from it in any way is shameful, if you had NOTHING to do with her death.

If it should come to pass that she was involved in any way with her child's death or the cover-up for anyone else who may have been involved, there is not a deep enough hole in the justice system for her, period.

You may post links to social networking sites as long as they are sites for adults.

Do not post links to the social networking sites of minors.

Do not do any cut and pastes from social networking sites.

Noway, stop driving yourself nuts, hon. :blowkiss: Imamaze posted the incorrect info in one of her posts, but I went back and corrected it.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

The last post from T**** said she would respond to a member later. There is nothing more in that thread (see link below and Salem's question).

So I don't think anyone really knows.

And heaven help me but look at the first post in this thread. Under the member's name.

New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes, it says B*****. I thought she was administration. Well, I'll still go by the obvious, that basically minor MS and FB aren't allowed to protect them everyone else is fair game since it's a public site.

Yes, it says ******. I thought she was administration. Well, I'll still go by the obvious, that basically minor MS and FB aren't allowed to protect them everyone else is fair game since it's a public site.

It is against TOS to talk about any member that is B*****! Better edit. LOL LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme