FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tara, can you give me the link where you are looking please, as I cannot find that guy....

Well I have a rumor for you... this is a rumor - nothing to substantiate what I was told except the name of the individual who told me (which I will not do). This friend of mine is the same one who said somer's body was covered in broken glass & construction debris. She told me today they have someone in custody. What that means I haven't a clue... is it true? I haven't a clue. Only time will tell.

Please let this not be a rumor...I'm praying that they do indeed have someone in custody. :praying:

CCSO arrest report for 12-1 shows arrest of a subject for capital sexual battery & lewd battery on victim 12-15.

Also noticed that two of the "armed robbery" guys originally mistakenly reported at DT's house were arrested again 12-9: one for sawed-off shotgun and one for sale of marijuana.

Don't know if either of these bear any relation to the case.

NO I'm talking about the 18 year old arrested for ARMED BURGLERY on 12/11/2009 and also with BURGLARY OF UNOCCUPIED DWELLING at an address in Middleburg, FL; UNARMED; NO ASSLT/BATT on 12/10/2009 at an address in Orange Park, FL.

AND IS IN CUSTODY......

Could Somer have happened upon punks doing a robbery or B&E???
that happened on June 11

He's an aquarius!!!!! (<< astros!)

The court docs show Grand Theft also from yesterday - maybe it was a yellow convertible ?!?!

that happened on June 11

Where do you see that? ETA ok I see THAT but there's things happening RIGHT NOW [like his arrest for example lol and the grand theft is dated YESTERDAY]

Going to look up this place >> Lawtey, FL - ETA 45 miles or 56 minutes from Orange Park.

I was wondering this....maybe it is nothing...but hearing DT talk about how much Somer loved animals....did she have a dog? a cat? a bird? anyone know? just curious....as I haven't heard mention of any.....

Hey Cam I 'm still reading old posts and see your a cake decorator.. now you got me hungry for a snack

Hey Cam I 'm still reading old posts and see your a cake decorator.. now you got me hungry for a snack
it is such a fun hobby....I love to do it.....boy, that was a very old post...LOL...are you sleuthing me???? LOL

I have to sleep now....the time has come.....Christmas shopping tomorrow.....blessings to all....night

When are these fundraisers ever going to end??? I wish these caring people, would think a little bit. My goodness wouldn't the reward fund be better at this point? How much does this family need? Oh well...

Car show for Somer
A car show to benefit the family of Orange Park 7-year-old Somer Thompson, who went missing Oct. 19 and whose body was found two days later in a Georgia landfill, will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at Hurricane Grill and Wings, 5907 Roosevelt Blvd. There is a $30 entry fee, with plaques and trophies, as well as raffles, with all proceeds to benefit the family. For more information, call 874-9529.
http://jacksonville.com/community/m...ria_museum_happenings_and_a_benefit_for_somer

There's also an 18 yo charged with possession of firearm on school property (OPHS) and furnishing firearm to a minor on 12-7. Looks like this one lives more or less in the neighborhood.

When are these fundraisers ever going to end??? I wish these caring people, would think a little bit. My goodness wouldn't the reward fund be better at this point? How much does this family need? Oh well...

Car show for Somer
A car show to benefit the family of Orange Park 7-year-old Somer Thompson, who went missing Oct. 19 and whose body was found two days later in a Georgia landfill, will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at Hurricane Grill and Wings, 5907 Roosevelt Blvd. There is a $30 entry fee, with plaques and trophies, as well as raffles, with all proceeds to benefit the family. For more information, call 874-9529.
http://jacksonville.com/community/m...ria_museum_happenings_and_a_benefit_for_somer
I agree....maybe they will have this yellow convertible at the car show???

There's also an 18 yo charged with possession of firearm on school property (OPHS) and furnishing firearm to a minor on 12-7. Looks like this one lives more or less in the neighborhood.
yes, I posted the link to the news about this a page back...just go to wjxt...it should be there...

OT: one of my favorite cakes that I have done was a can of Miller lIght....this was for a grandpa, can't remember his age now, but 80 something....I did the can, and had the white foam all around the bottom of the can, and I wrote on it ....are you ready for this?......."Papa Top Again".....LOL!! wanna see a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn