FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: one of my favorite cakes that I have done was a can of Miller lIght....this was for a grandpa, can't remember his age now, but 80 something....I did the can, and had the white foam all around the bottom of the can, and I wrote on it ....are you ready for this?......."Papa Top Again".....LOL!! wanna see a pic?

my daughter does cakes as a hobbie , she did her own wedding cake and her sisters

SDC10111.jpg

SDC10113.jpg

There's also an 18 yo charged with possession of firearm on school property (OPHS) and furnishing firearm to a minor on 12-7. Looks like this one lives more or less in the neighborhood.

Thanks for reminding me about him....and he's still in custody also....and of course that means so would the minor he furnished with the weapon...

BINGO......chee? cam?

This could be him no?

and I will share my all time favorite with you, then I am going to bed...LOL
P1010511-1.jpg

Totally O/T
Cam, you made me laugh out loud. My dad was 90 in April. Still up and going, very spry and active.
I wanted a VERY special cake-I told them all I wanted on it was: 9 0, as thick and bold as you can make it.
And that's exactly what I got on the cake:
AS THICK AND BOLD AS YOU CAN MAKE IT
I nearly died.

Love your cakes, Cam. Wish you'd been here to do one for my dad. LOL
(They re-did it, and immediately!)

Thanks for reminding me about him....and he's still in custody also....and of course that means so would the minor he furnished with the weapon...

BINGO......chee? cam?

This could be him no?
you have totally lost me here tara......

Totally O/T
Cam, you made me laugh out loud. My dad was 90 in April. Still up and going, very spry and active.
I wanted a VERY special cake-I told them all I wanted on it was: 9 0, as thick and bold as you can make it.
And that's exactly what I got on the cake:
AS THICK AND BOLD AS YOU CAN MAKE IT
I nearly died.
now that is funny!!!!

ok, tara, friend, buddy, old pal......three guys were arrested at OP high school for carrying a weapon, loaded to school......this part I know....now, fill me in....how does this relate to Somer?

Look at the Daily Occurance Report for Dec 7th....there was an 18 year old arrested for
1. Firearm on School Property 790.115(2)(c)1 Third Degree Felony 12/04/2009
2. Furnishing a Firearm to a Minor 790.17(2)(a) Third Degree Felony 12/04/2009
at 2300 Kingsley Avenue.

He's still in custody, so would the MINOR still be too?

now I just can't figure out what map to look at...LOL
as for the juvie....I saw the report tonight on the news...they have 2 guys in custody, but one is underage, they did not list him...I am assuming they prob arrested him also.....

CAM you said you saw the report on the news tonight SO, WHAT HAVE THESE 2 GUYS you speak of BEEN ARRESTED FOR??????????

:waitasec:

CAM you said you saw the report on the news tonight SO, WHAT HAVE THESE 2 GUYS you speak of BEEN ARRESTED FOR??????????

:waitasec:
they were arrested for carrying a loaded weapon to school...and a minor was involved....only one of them brought the gun to school... they arrested everyone who took possession of the gun at school...kids kept passing it off to each other....they arrested all three of them, but only put two of their names and pics out, due to the one being a minor, only 16

ok, tara, friend, buddy, old pal......three guys were arrested at OP high school for carrying a weapon, loaded to school......this part I know....now, fill me in....how does this relate to Somer?

a few short pages ago someone else mentioned a rumor of people in custody tonight and then u popped in with your update about an arrest you saw on the news tonight.

I'm just trying to put it together cam....thanks for your help.

Personally, I'd be more interested in the capital sexual battery/lewd battery guy . . . looks like his address in Green Cove Springs is almost across the street from that printing company whose dumpsters were discussed some time ago in connection with some other SO's address . . .

Personally, I'd be more interested in the capital sexual battery/lewd battery guy . . . looks like his address in Green Cove Springs is almost across the street from that printing company whose dumpsters were discussed some time ago in connection with some other SO's address . . .
WOW.....why does all of this stuff come out so late at night????LOL I still think what ever soot was found could have been toner.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21