FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LogicalMinds, I hear you. I think we will be quite surprised when they do arrested the person/persons responsible for this. All we do know at this point is the fact that Somer was murdered.

I personally do not care about the pending Divorce or Custody hearings, this to me just muddies the waters.

The water is already muddy. The family dynamics are very much affected by the current home situation of DT and her "fiancee". This individual has been stirring up the waters quite a bit. If everyone is a suspect, then the fact that he is so involved in DT's decisions regarding parental rights is troublesome. Because the children live with them. And, we know, Somer did, too.

Perhaps we have not heard much re POI as maybe just maybe the Perp is a minor.

Chickenpants I hope you will get a response. I too emailed a reporter (jax.com) a few weeks back with no info to share however I think this Guy is just like us , trying to sleuth something/anything! Where the heck is Ryan Hughes @ jaxnews4you. He initially covered this case. We perhaps should think about a mass email campaign to get these reporters going whether they have news or not. JMO

Been there, done that with NG, HLN news, CNN, Jax4, in the past have sent them all messages asking Why? No replies. On the NG site, there were mass postings begging her to come back to child abduction and murder issues. I guess people should just quit watching? Do they even read these e-mails or is it just a thing they post: contact us!

I've said before I feel it is the PRODUCERS who decide what topics will be covered, for ratings. I noticed on NG beating the Tiger Woods story to death, that her Executive Producer was the anchor revisiting the whole thing again. She was really stretching for something to talk about. They played all of old clips again from day one. They do that a lot. So I don't watch. So fire the producers!

OK, this is going to sound judgmental, so let me first say this is my opinion only. When you get saved, you don't have that kind of hate and spitefulness in your heart anymore. It is not what you wear, what you eat, etc. that matters. It's what is in your heart! The bible says, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh."

Thanks for the reminder. As you might have guessed, my heart is quite abundantly full of frustration today. My heart will feel better when this is over. And I don't care who gets nailed. Just find the killer.

Sorry I can't keep trying to go back thru these posts cause there is so much personal info, conjuncture, extraneous stuff, fashion, religion etc..

I don't see why it is so hard to post the answer to a simple question...maybe someone else can help me out here??

what was the reason the "reporter" gave for LE not releasing the COD?

(a link/info as to time on a video is also appreciated, but I would really like to hear peopel summarize it ...and /or give me a link to the posts where this was discussed...thanks)

Can I aks a few more questons

What State did they live in when they met?
What State did they move to?
Was she younger then AC?
Had ST ever met or talked to the father of the daughter?

Sad did you see my questions?

I never mentioned CPC.

What you say is semantics I say is my opinion.

In my Christian Faith, I know not to look at someone and judge their faith. IMO it's wrong. LIke I have made clear several times...it's my opinion.

I am not judging her faith, I am observing her behavior. I have a lot of faith which is often very much "unfelt" and in the stress of my job, have often cried myself to sleep because I was unkind to someone. In this situation, the murder of this child, the way the father was treated, I don't see faith being a part of it. As I said, she is caught in a big web. I am not so inclined to judge her as bad. And I am mentioning CPC. And I think he is bad.
I have no proof and it is not about the *advertiser censored*. MO

Can I aks a few more questons

What State did they live in when they met?
What State did they move to?
Was she younger then AC?
Had ST ever met or talked to the father of the daughter?

I will ask st to verify my answers next time he calls.

IIRC, they lived in texas when they met and they lived in tx and SC. Im not sure where else.

She is younger than AC.

Im pretty sure he has met the father of the daughter, but IDK for sure.

Ok WS friends, something bizarre has happened to me here.

I accidentally stumbled across a CNN site where they are covering Somer's funeral but it is an unedited version with the anchor's voice discussing things with camera persons, etc. It is a really strange thing...just taking random shots of people, etc.

While I was clicking on it, my Printer turned itself on and started printing the whole thing. I had not turned the printer on. I had not asked the computer to print.

I cancelled the job and I am not going to sleuth any more today! Merry Christmas Night.

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/flsomer-thompson-funeral-rx-156/1798884561

(Twilight Zone Music, exit).

This is for LOGICAL MINDS.

Some people had a hard time getting it to work. If that happens, just go to the "home" and then type the funeral info in search engine?

You have to FF it because it is dead video until the reporter comes on and starts playing with her hair. Then another reporter comes on - she is the police beat reporter. She is talking to someone asking inaudible questions in her earphones. When there is video of people leaving, that's when she starts talking about LE not giving out info, etc. Hope it meets with your expectations. I am so exhausted right now.

I will ask st to verify my answers next time he calls.

IIRC, they lived in texas when they met and they lived in tx and SC. Im not sure where else.

She is younger than AC.

Im pretty sure he has met the father of the daughter, but IDK for sure.

I am very curious as to the time frame of when she went to live with her father. There must of been court battles between DT and the other parent?
That ST would have been aware of?
Or did she leave before ST and DT lived together?

What I saw or heard .. I did see and hear, chickP. But how I tell it is my perception of what happened. That is a fact. Do I try to be truthful? Yes, of course. I promise.. its a fact I was there... I didnt just feel it.. (lol)

My point exactly so what facts you post I will take with no salt added.

Perhaps we have not heard much re POI as maybe just maybe the Perp is a minor.

I have wondered about this, and if that dumpster was not the immediate area the person had to have had help from someone with a driver's license. If we go back to what LE said to look out for, they mentioned a vehicle that may suddenly be hidden so to speak. This makes me think the dumpster was not that close. Also mentioned shaving, change of appearance, and scratches. Scratches indicate to me she fought back & they have DNA. Further to indicate they have DNA is the Vinsens(?) & a construction worker have have been swabbed. Just some thoughts.

I have wondered about this, and if that dumpster was not the immediate area the person had to have had help from someone with a driver's license. If we go back to what LE said to look out for, they mentioned a vehicle that may suddenly be hidden so to speak. This makes me think the dumpster was not that close. Also mentioned shaving, change of appearance, and scratches. Scratches indicate to me she fought back & they have DNA. Further to indicate they have DNA is the Vinsens(?) & a construction worker have have been swabbed. Just some thoughts.

Cuts I think was the word

I am very curious as to the time frame of when she went to live with her father. There must of been court battles between DT and the other parent?
That ST would have been aware of?
Or did she leave before ST and DT lived together?

IIRC she left right before he returned from Iraq. I dont think there were any court battles, I think he got her when DT was hospitalized (according to 4mer and ST).

IIRC she left right before he returned from Iraq. I dont think there were any court battles, I think he got her when DT was hospitalized (according to 4mer and ST).

I dont think 4mer ever mentioned another child?
I am guessing here that this child was not the same as AC father then?
So then the child did live with both ST and DT in TX while they were married after 1999 and after the twins were born?

Thanks for the link...but....

This blonde reporter woman fools with her hair throughout the video!!!

I still can't find the point where they are discussing the COD etc?

at what point?? is there a time reference...like at 12:41 or 13:20 or??

or can someone just say what they said?? thanks

I dont think 4mer ever mentioned another child?
I am guessing here that this child was not the same as AC father then?
So then the child did live with both ST and DT in TX while they were married after 1999 and after the twins were born?

I dont remember if 4mer mentioned her on here. I was referring to the hospitalization. They do not have the same father. PC is ACs father. and yes, she did live with ST and DT after the twins were born, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho