FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to do anything wrong. I know people here care a lot about this case and I wanted to pass along what might be a good development. I hope it comes through. I didn't know it would be considered "baiting". I just can't PUBLICALLY explain. Should I not share info like this? I will be glad to explain what led me to this information if it doesn't come through.

I don't live in Fl, so I don't know what is happening at the LE station.

I think you are fine.. I didnt take it as baiting.... MOD? Sharing is fine.. use your own judgement.

In the terms of service it just states that if you state something you have to link to it or explain it... that's all.. If it is a rumor, you can preface it with "rumor", etc. Is the information something you found online, etc?? And sorry if I sounded snippy in my earlier post. I didn't mean to... just trying to be helpful and keep the thread open:angel:

Ok, then I should add rumor. However, it was directly from a person in a position to know. Sorry! Haven't been doing this long! And I appreciate you trying to keep the thread going. I just hope it is something positive for Somer and not a "case review" kind of thing.

Ok, then I should add rumor. However, it was directly from a person in a position to know. Sorry! Haven't been doing this long! And I appreciate you trying to keep the thread going. I just hope it is something positive for Somer and not a "case review" kind of thing.

maybe I can help.....jump over to facebook everyone (nevermind...it was in a friends comment...)

either way...the word is out there and we are all on the lookout for news.

I feel like a darn vulture watching and waiting...ugh thats a dirty feeling.

thank you for the clarification linagal! I hope it is something positive in Somer's case as well.

:praying::praying:I HOPE TODAY IS GOING TO BRING JUSTICE FOR SOMER!!!!!!!!:praying::praying:

I had no intention's on getting in on this one but you left me no choice.
you said atleast DT was in their live's?? and that she was trying to do for them the best she could.

well this is where i stand on this one. if she were a true parent that actually cared about her kid's well being and doing what was best for them, then it is my opinion that a true caring and loving parent will allow the other parent to be a part of the children's live's no matter how you look at it.
you are correct when you say she got to be a part of their live's but she was very selfish in not allowing ST to be a part of thier live's also. FACT!

Is this fact or rumor?
Where is the link to a credible sourse that says DT would not allow ST to see the children?

maybe I can help.....jump over to facebook everyone

I feel like a darn vulture watching and waiting...ugh thats a dirty feeling.

Thanks for the assist. I'm not sure what you are looking at though. My info was private. Does someone have a public page?

I am confused about jumping to facebook... okay... I am blonde LOL... can someone enlighten a nurse? LOL

I am confused about jumping to facebook... okay... I am blonde LOL... can someone enlighten a nurse? LOL

it wasn't public, sorry, I thought it was a status update on someones facebook that could be viewed next to their name, but it was a private comment.

Gotta run--hope to see some positive developments on the case when I get in tonight.

Then I am guessing you have blown my cover! You must be a friend of a friend! :waitasec: At least you know I'm not making it up!

Thank you!

haha i have no friggin' clue who you are, but must have friends in common with you :)

no cover blown lol

I have no clue what either of you are talking about. Is it bigger than a breadbox?

Then I am guessing you have blown my cover! You must be a friend of a friend! :waitasec: At least you know I'm not making it up!

Thank you!

is there anyway you could give us a hint as to what you are talking about, what you have seen or heard? TIA.

I think everyone has done a great job in being respectful when stating their opinions.

Recommendations - not orders.
DT did nothing wrong here IMO.

I always remember the quote about defensive driving.

"You can be right. Dead right."

So the case is closed. What was the result of bein unspervised?

The only news that ST told me is that he is preparing a statement to the press that will be released today in regards to that article posted yesterday. So his g/f posted on fb for his friends to "watch the news today". So it seems the whole fb thing came from that.... hope this helps everyone calm down a little... grrrrr... maybe there is more that he cant say. I hope so.

Can you see my hot air baloon deflating?

I always remember the quote about defensive driving.

"You can be right. Dead right."

So the case is closed. What was the result of bein unspervised?

Maybe you can help - what is the purpose of this thread? If it's to cast mom Diena as the negligent and irresponsible mom, culpable for the murder of her child, than I would like to see more evidence than just opinions.

The case was closed in two weeks - and a Social Worker made the report. Now I'm wondering how a SW would know that one of the children was alone in the woods alone with a man. I'm wondering if this SW is a man and has been investigated. I'm pretty sure this was discussed back in the beginning theads. not sure though all my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho