FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wtlv/docs/022410_harrell_charges.pdf

his newest arrest report...

note the comment section is all blacked out... it must have been horrible....

also, the molestation is a life charge and has no bond... so this fella has no bond.

We also should figure out where he lived between august-nov 2008 as this is when they claim the 12 charges of production and molestation happened.

also, for those wondering.... these 13 additional charges (12 for production and one for molestation of a child UNDER the age of 12!), are in addition to the other 29 charges he already has.

Where exactly was this creep living before he moved to his parents Gano address? I wonder if the child/children in the videos lived near him, maybe same apt. complex or neighbor if he lived in a house. I also wonder just exactly where these videos were made, were they made in the dwelling where he lived with roommate, were they made in the shed at parents Gano home? If they were made in the shed then did he lure other children that walked home from Somer's school?

I think he is asking a lot of his mother now...................

HARRELL: i'm trying, just don't believe anything they say

Ohhh, Apologies. I thought he had a younger sister. TYVM

Annis has had many husbands, so he may.

GLD II and AD have boys.

I really have to go now.

The timeline is in my signature.

That might be why DCF was out at his Mom's house today.
I agree Doc. (nurse hands the good Doc a carrot)

I think they may have a lead on the child in the videos.

Most likely (just my thoughts) he is pictured molesting said child in these videos.

Lewd/Lascivious Molestation of a child under 12 YOA
800.04(5)(b)

800.04 Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age.--

(5) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION.-

(b) An offender 18 years of age or older who commits lewd or lascivious molestation against a victim less than 12 years of age commits a life felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082(3)(a)4.

Producing/promoting a sexual performance by a child (12) counts
827.071(3)

827.071 Sexual performance by a child; penalties.--

(3) A person is guilty of promoting a sexual performance by a child when, knowing the character and content thereof, he or she produces, directs, or promotes any performance which includes sexual conduct by a child less than 18 years of age. Whoever violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Where exactly was this creep living before he moved to his parents Gano address? I wonder if the child/children in the videos lived near him, maybe same apt. complex or neighbor if he lived in a house. I also wonder just exactly where these videos were made, were they made in the dwelling where he lived with roommate, were they made in the shed at parents Gano home? If they were made in the shed then did he lure other children that walked home from Somer's school?
does anyone recall those interviews or articles... or maybe it was the earlier arrest report... where one of the roommates or someone said to 'check on so and so' or something along those lines to see if he had messed with a certain child??? I remember it... it was kind of snuck into an interview perhaps with the father of the roommate. Wouldn't be surprised if he was living in 2008 with a family member that had young children, etc.

New charges.

Name:

HARRELL, JARRED MITCHELL
Date of Birth:

7/24/1985
Race / Sex: W / M
Arrest Date: 2/23/2010
Release Date:
Next Court Date: 2/24/2010

Charge Status Bond Amount
POSSESS PHOTOGRAPH OF SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY CHILD PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $1,000,003.00
LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS MOLESTATION PRE-TRIAL NO BOND $0.00
DIRECT/PROMOTE SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY CHILD PRE-TRIAL CASH OR SURETY $50,000.00

Yesterday's paperwork listed Jarred's birthday as 3/6/85.

New Charges Filed Against Person of Interest in Somer Thompson Case
Ann Butler Dave Wax Created: 2/24/2010 4:32:36 PM Updated: 2/24/2010 4:37:03 PM

CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- More charges have been added against the person of interest in the Somer Thompson case.

Today, the Clay County Sheriff's Office added two more charges against Jarred Harrell: 12 counts of production of child *advertiser censored* and molestation of the child involved.

READ THE NEW ARREST REPORT

Harrell was arrested in Mississippi initially on 29 counts of child *advertiser censored* from Clay County. He was extradited to Clay County and arrived this morning.

Mary Justino with the Clay County Sheriff's Office said these charges are "even more serious than the possession of child *advertiser censored* charges he already faces."

The new charges are in no way related to Somer Thompson. Harrell will be back in court tomorrow for a first appearance on these new charges. He is now being held with no bond.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=152455&catid=3

rbm: I feel sick.........if these aren't related to Somer then who is this poor child............

can't wait to hear his mom spin this:furious:

Yesterday's paperwork listed Jarred's birthday as 3/6/85.

MS has his birthdate as March 6, 1985. I wonder if he has two IDs or if they are just sticking with their original error.

Court records show he was born in July. It's in an article I posted here yesterday or the day before. If you care enough to look, you can click the "Find all posts by Noway" option under my name. (I right-click and open in a new tab so I can keep up here too.)

It was much easier than I'd thought it would be. Searched this thread for "July":

Is it just me, or does anyone else think JH looks a little like a certain relative of Somer? I'm not downing that relative, quite the opposite. I'm thinking that if someone resembled a relative of mine, at that age, I may be more apt to trust that person.

:eek: :furious:

no words, just no words

Sick sick sick....I bet theres going to be more arrests. He could not act on his own, right?

They are going to eat him up in jail, thats for sure...:croc:

Sick sick sick....I bet theres going to be more arrests. He could not act on his own, right?

They are going to eat him up in jail, thats for sure...:croc:

He could have acted on his own, just have had a video camera set up.

I know that many of you have worked hard on Somer's case, but I want to publicly acknowledge Noway's fabulous work. Thank you, Noway!

I know that many of you have worked hard on Somer's case, but I want to publicly acknowledge Noway's fabulous work. Thank you, Noway!

I second that and make a motion she be a mini mod:woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member