FL FL - Sorrento, WhtFem 412UFFL, 25-35, distinctive earrings, Dec'91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
*WARNING* Postmortem photos at link.
8 Exclusions -
MP5353 Lurline Bergeron 07/01/1991 Palm Beach FL
MP17535 Karen Evan 05/14/1980 AnchorageAK
MP9595 Frankie Hurst 05/14/1989 Anderson SC
MP974 Patricia Schmidt 06/04/1985 Henrico VA
MP2413 Tiffany Sessions 02/09/1989 Alachua FL
MP8385 Nadine Timm 11/16/1965 Will IL
MP2785 Christina White 04/28/1979 Asotin WA
MP5695 Karen Wilson03/27/1985 Albany NY

No new exclusions.

Sorrento is 31 mins from Orlando. I'm betting she came from the Orlando metro area, and if so, she could be from anywhere. Orlando is a very transient city.

This may be a very minor detail, but if you zoom in on her PM photo, her bottom lip is actually a lot fuller than it appears, for some reason (maybe to do with her being deceased) part of the colour is gone from her lip making it look a lot thinner, just wanted to add that as I know lip size can make a huge difference to one’s appearance
JMO

I noticed that as well when I was colorizing her face. I thought it a little odd that her lipstick only seemed to be applied to half her lower lip in the PM. The technique I used to colorize the picture applies different kinds of soft light to it like shining a spotlight with a colored filter. I could try fixing her makeup in the B&W base I built up from the PM picture to see what difference it makes.

The other thing I noticed was something that someone pointed out previously. She has a slight pock-mark/scar on her cheek. At the time, I think Carl had suggested it might have been from a post-mortem process to reduce swelling.

It reminded me a lot of a similar mark a college friend had on her face from where she had a mole surgically removed as a teenager. Since there is no mention of it in the description, I would defer to folks with much more experience in what we are looking at.

Huh. This is interesting.

Elizabeth R Bodor, Missing from Orlando Florida from 1988. They both have hazel eyes, same match on upper end of height and same weight.

1655508508049.png1655508543664.png

Zoom and compare to the autopsy photos

The profiles are not a perfect match

1655508656644.png

But look closely at the images. Elizabeth has two moles on her left cheek. Compare to autopsy photo, both circles in red.

1655508794330.jpeg

Both of them have the same thin lipstick that was not applied fully to their lower lips.

1655508922272.png

Their mouth shapes are very similar. Elizabeth clearly has crooked front teeth but Sorrento Jane Doe is said to have orthodontal work done.

Huh. This is interesting.

Elizabeth R Bodor, Missing from Orlando Florida from 1988. They both have hazel eyes, same match on upper end of height and same weight.

View attachment 349938View attachment 349939

Zoom and compare to the autopsy photos

The profiles are not a perfect match

View attachment 349940

But look closely at the images. Elizabeth has two moles on her left cheek. Compare to autopsy photo, both circles in red.

View attachment 349941

Both of them have the same thin lipstick that was not applied fully to their lower lips.

View attachment 349942

Their mouth shapes are very similar. Elizabeth clearly has crooked front teeth but Sorrento Jane Doe is said to have orthodontal work done.
Wow! Submit it!

The reason why the profile isn't a perfect match is likely because of postmortem changes.

Focusing just on the face, I lifted the eyes from Elizabeth's photo. I rotated them and scaled them and to me they match the face shape of the decedent from Sorrento pretty well. The angles aren't perfect, but when the nose is sized to match, here's what the result looks like.

The post mortem mentioned that the decedent had muscular legs and was likely a dancer. Working more closely with Elizabeth's mug shot, her cheeks and eyes appear to have glitter on them like she was still wearing stage makeup from being a dancer at the time she was arrested.

I may be wrong, but to me, this looks like the same lady three years later. Up6031_7.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971