Found Deceased FL - Suzanne Carlson, 35, Jacksonville Beach, 28 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I doubt we'll hear anything tomorrow - Jax, Fl is basically shutting down Wednesday due to bad weather. City offices, etc. are closing and the mayor has asked people to stay off the roads.

moo

I see that!;
Non-essential portions of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office will close Wednesday, including most of the daily operations at the Police Memorial Building and the siz zone substations. This will impact public records, fringerprinting, and background check processing. Normal visitation will also be suspended at all three detention facilities, but attorneys will still be allowed to see clients.
http://www.wokv.com/news/local/first-coast-closures-because-the-winter-storm/7HE8s7nEAG8Dit81v3kf7J/

We'll be getting it in Boston on Thursday. Up to 15"

BBM;
I'm not from FL but there is a bridge across the marsh not far from Sanctuary Way. I am unsure though exactly where the body was found.

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.258...4!1s5hRmcst9357uzdwQDNaQpg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Thank you steleheart! Definitely marshy. Hopefully more information will come out by Friday.

Stay warm to our Florida sleuthers! It's cold in Texas too! No snow, but it's 28 degrees and only an expected high of 40 today. I am in hibernation mode!

You stay warm too steleheart! Thanks for all you do here at Websleuths!

I did some digging...She was arrested in 2010 in a gentlemen's club in Jax...Originally from Ohio and spent some time in jail there for burglary several years ago. Seems like either a mental breakdown or drug OD or both. I used to live in that neighborhood she was living in, but before she moved in.

I did some digging...She was arrested in 2010 in a gentlemen's club in Jax...Originally from Ohio and spent some time in jail there for burglary several years ago. Seems like either a mental breakdown or drug OD or both. I used to live in that neighborhood she was living in, but before she moved in.

Can you please link to this information? TY.

I found records of the same name relating to what I think you are talking about. However, I think there is an age discrepancy. I'd love a link to what you found.

If you go on Duval County Clerk of Courts online records, you can type a name in and search records.

View attachment 128361

I added the attachment...1/30/82, which would make her 35 as reported.

I couldn't get the attachment to open but went to the court records, created an account and entered her name. One misdemeanor that apparently involving some exotic dancing (nudity) charge. Nothing more serious. I'm glad she has been identified so her family gets some closure.

I couldn't get the attachment to open but went to the court records, created an account and entered her name. One misdemeanor that apparently involving some exotic dancing (nudity) charge. Nothing more serious. I'm glad she has been identified so her family gets some closure.

Where did you see that she was identified?

For her to end up where she did, she would have to of jumped a fence or walked through a heavily wooded area...unless she walked out of the neighboorhood and along the highway? Odd...but then again, someone drove their car into a pond in the neighborhood right nextdoor a few months ago and they found him 2 days later floating.

For her to end up where she did, she would have to of jumped a fence or walked through a heavily wooded area...unless she walked out of the neighboorhood and along the highway? Odd...but then again, someone drove their car into a pond in the neighborhood right nextdoor a few months ago and they found him 2 days later floating.

Any idea exactly where in the marsh she was found?

The reports say right along JTB, which borders the neighborhood. If your not familiar with the area, its a highway that connects I-95 and A1A. Lake Sanctuary and The Sanctuary both back up to the intercoastal in South Jacksonville Beach.

The phone’s last ping was received 25 meters from the street where she was last seen, on Sanctuary Way S, 2 hours after she went missing. The body that was found (if it’s hers) is a couple miles west of her street, in the Intracoastal Waterway off JTB.

Bumping. Thanks for the info on where she was found.

BBM

Poor Suzanne.

Yes, very sad! I'm thinking she must have overdosed on something. The co-worker said she was introverted. I would think being married to a tugboat captain would be a lonely life (sadly she never even made it to married). Just seems she went to a lot of trouble to commit suicide if indeed that is what happened. Then again, I just learned about self-immolation a few months ago from los.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back