FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went and looked through all of the Jane Does found in Florida from after 7/83 to the last listing. I am in the process of familiarizing my self with this case, which is baffling. This listing of a Jane Doe is a stretch, but I thought I would put it out there.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/523uffl.html

Hi
Thankyou.I checked into this Jane Doe awhile back.Apparantly they do not think this is Tammy and they said they cannot afford to get a DNA profile on thier Jane Doe.I told them about the place in Texas that is doing this for free.I never heard back from them.

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou.I checked into this Jane Doe awhile back.Apparantly they do not think this is Tammy and they said they cannot afford to get a DNA profile on thier Jane Doe.I told them about the place in Texas that is doing this for free.I never heard back from them.

suzanne

Well then, I think it's time that more of us contact them and suggest that they get the DNA done on this Jane Doe. I will also contact them this week.

Well then, I think it's time that more of us contact them and suggest that they get the DNA done on this Jane Doe. I will also contact them this week.

PM me the info on the LE contact and I will get them a kit. If this question arises in the future, the Department of Justice has an initiative to get the DNA of all missing into central databases. Currently there are 53K+ UID's in the US alone-the idea is to get everyone entered and run against one another...and possibly of course solve a few cases.

There is no cost to LE-it is a very very cool program.

Hi
Thankyou.I agree they do need to do something.There are others.Two are John Brennen Crutchly victims.(serial killer.the Vampire Rapist)One was found with Kimberely Ann Walker in 1985 another Jane Doe was found in Palm Bay in 1985 and is not listed on the website.This is the day tammy came up missing.Please keep her in your prayers and please do not forget about her.
Here is the sheriffs office website.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/ciu/cold_cases.htm

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou.I am following that thread too.
suzanne

Hi Suzanne, I have been reading about Tammy for awhile now and hope she is found soon!!

I was wondering, do you have any other family members or friends that are helping you in your search?

My prayers are with you!!

Chaddylex

Hi Suzanne, I have been reading about Tammy for awhile now and hope she is found soon!!

I was wondering, do you have any other family members or friends that are helping you in your search?

My prayers are with you!!

Chaddylex

I know she has all of us at Porchlight, Websleuths and many other places trying to help Suzanne in her search. She is a most dedicated sister!

Hi Monkalup,

I was wondering if Suzanne had any other family members or friends that have personally known Tammy that are helping in her seach also? ( I didn't specify) in my previous post) (do you know?) It is nice that everyone here at this forum is so supportive!!!

Thanks,

Chaddylex

Hi
I'm sure everyone cares what became of tammy and they are looking.Please let me know if you find out any more on the skull found in Tampa ok?

suzanne

I've read through all of the posts and didn't see this answered, so please excuse me if I missed it somewhere: Where was the party that Tammy went to (unchaperoned)? Who went with her? Who hosted the party? Have these people been interviewed about what occurred at the party? Did she go with a friend? An acquaintance? Has this avenue been investigated? Were there any signs that (in retrospect) that she was raped at the party or otherwise injured/violated?

Hi
I'm sorry.I am still not sure of what party she went to and I am still trying to figure that out.That was my feelings also that she may have been raped at the party.

suzanne

From the video, I would guess that the party occurred shortly after filming was wrapped up for Spring Break (the movie)? I wonder if it would be possible to get a list of all of the actors and production crew? If not actually contacting those on the list, maybe a criminal check on them would be enlightening? Would be a lot of work, but maybe you could mete out some of the list to websleuthers.

Hi, Suzanne. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and Tammy. You and she are close to my heart as I have lived in Palm Bay, FL for 19 years. I wish there was something I could do to help, but unfortunately, I am not as accomplished as some of the other sleuthers here. But my prayers and best wishes are with you. Best of luck.

Suzanne, I know this match has been looked at in the past, but has she been ruled out by DNA? I know she was ruled out because of height, but I don't remember anything about her being ruled out by DNA. I'm just curious because (and I know some people here don't necessarily approve of the use of psychics) when Brian of Brian's Prediction did Tammy's case he said that she was in Nevada, and this JD was in Nevada. (I know, I'm grasping at straws here.) There may be a lot of differences, but she just looks *so* much like Tammy and the age is right.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/125ufnv.html

Hi
I agree.She does look like tammy.Brians prediction proved wrong.This Tara was not tammy in Nevada.I requested awhile back to have this Jane Doe checked with DNA for a possible match.They are suppose to be doing this.The FDLE and the police are looking into tammy's case again.I pray they find out something soon this time.I mean it's been too long.

suzanne

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back