FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw the story on unsolved mysteries today and I did not know all of the details that were in the show. I sure hope you get some closure soon on your sisters whereabouts.

Wow, I saw that someone from Oct mentioned unsolved mysteries. And it was on AGAIN??!! I've never seen it!!! Does anyone know if there is a link to that show? I'll have to look. I'm so glad that there has been some national exposure. That is wonderful news.

Finally found the You Tube Unsolved Mysteries. It was well done, but didn't say anything that we don't already know, obviously. Suzanne, if you don't mind my asking, why didn't they interview you for the show? You don't have to answer if its none of my business.

I was not around when she came up missing.None of the family members or friends were interviewed on unsolved mysteries.

I found this http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/281ufga.html The Jane Doe resembles Tammy, but it says that she had undergone a hip replacement, I haven't read any of that being reported, but then again, this Jane Doe was found in 1993 & apparently hadn't died long before, so maybe...... I just wanted to make sure this one has been ruled out or even looked into, it doesn't say if there is DNA in CODIS (or any DNA).
I have noticed though, that Georgia's info on the Doe Network, doesn't usually state much about Dentals or DNA, especially when that division of the FBI is involved. Not sure why that is, my reasoning is that the GBI wants all tips to be done on their website, instead of emailing the ME.
:eek: There certainly are alot of UID's in Georgia!
Let us know, if there's anything new! Plus, just a suggestion, you may want to do another list of all of the ones that have been ruled out, post it as new, I had to go back and re-read all the threads to see if this UID had been submitted. I didn't really mind that, 'cause I did find out about Christopher Wilder & William Bradford, during my re-reading, however, I did get a bit side-tracked, searching for info on them (I have a feeling these two pervs met up with each other during their reign of terror)
:woohoo: Too, I admire your dedication to finding out about your sister and trying to help other UID's as well...
Stay strong and do not be discouraged!

Hi
Thank you.You are very nice to say that.Thank you for telling me about this Jane Doe in Georgia.I will submit this Jane Doe to the police.

suzanne

I found this http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/281ufga.html The Jane Doe resembles Tammy, but it says that she had undergone a hip replacement, I haven't read any of that being reported, but then again, this Jane Doe was found in 1993 & apparently hadn't died long before, so maybe...... I just wanted to make sure this one has been ruled out or even looked into, it doesn't say if there is DNA in CODIS (or any DNA).
I have noticed though, that Georgia's info on the Doe Network, doesn't usually state much about Dentals or DNA, especially when that division of the FBI is involved. Not sure why that is, my reasoning is that the GBI wants all tips to be done on their website, instead of emailing the ME.
:eek: There certainly are alot of UID's in Georgia!
Let us know, if there's anything new! Plus, just a suggestion, you may want to do another list of all of the ones that have been ruled out, post it as new, I had to go back and re-read all the threads to see if this UID had been submitted. I didn't really mind that, 'cause I did find out about Christopher Wilder & William Bradford, during my re-reading, however, I did get a bit side-tracked, searching for info on them (I have a feeling these two pervs met up with each other during their reign of terror)
:woohoo: Too, I admire your dedication to finding out about your sister and trying to help other UID's as well...
Stay strong and do not be discouraged!

That was weird. I've never seen a clay reconstruction before. :waitasec: Good find though.

Yes, our mother was on there.No other family member was on unsolved Mysteries.

I sent a email to the police about that Jane Doe.

Is this one that was ruled out, or did you just submit it recently?
I'm sorry if I skipped over this one (in reading all the threads) and re-sent her! I'm trying to save all the ones that have been presented (to my notepad) so I won't have to go back & re-read again! I'm still looking, too!
I'm trying to check out all the international UID's as well, since someone had brought up the "models" for the "prince" story! You just never know, stranger things have happened....
:twocents: I have a friend that was dating a Dr., she tried to break it off with him, he had several homes in Nevada & Utah, anyhow, he drugged her & held her hostage, had it not been for his housekeeper (that he, btw, had instructed to vacation for 2 weeks) coming by to check on this house, she would not have been found, her daughter had reported her missing 3 days before that, of course he wasn't in the house when my friend was found, he had gone to do his rounds, he had drugged her for those 3 days & had her bound & tied in the bedroom. He had her hooked up to an IV, so she didn't have to eat food.... He had a home in the mountains, where he would go hunting, we believe, that is where he would have taken her, no telling for how long! Praise God for the work-aholic Housekeeper! Of course, He is now serving time! However, he just seemed so methodical, that I have no doubt that he had done this before, it just hasn't been proven!
Still, do not get discouraged, you are one day closer to solving this mystery!

No.I have never sent in the Jane Doe as a match you mentioned.I just did.

I saw the unsolved mysteries episode and your mom was on there and a friend was as well.

No.I have never sent in the Jane Doe as a match you mentioned.I just did.

Just a bit of info I just found out. A woman was found dead in 1988 and identified but because of some glitch her family wasnt notified until this year. It just goes to show how easily mistakes are made and some identifications may be mistakes.

Just a bit of info I just found out. A woman was found dead in 1988 and identified but because of some glitch her family wasnt notified until this year. It just goes to show how easily mistakes are made and some identifications may be mistakes.

WOW! In a way that is encouraging, though! Probably, one of the people here or at the Doe Network brought it to the forefront! Still, I am amazed!

Suzanne: I have finally gotten the list organized, for myself, so that I am not so confused or take up my time searching for the ones already suggested. If you would like, I can email them to you or post them here, just lemme know! Here's hoping & praying this is resolved soon! :dance:

Teens Find Human Skull While Fishing

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 – updated: 1:45 pm EST February 10, 2009
BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- Crime scene technicians were working the scene where teenagers found a human skull stuck in a tree on Merritt Island late Monday afternoon.
Tuesday morning, a deputy guarded the area where the teenagers from Orlando made the gruesome discovery.
The five teens were fishing near Banana River Drive, when Mayke Cruz walked into the woods to go to the bathroom. That's when Cruz said he found the skull wedged nearly five feet up a tree.
"He's like, 'There a skull!' None of us believed him and sure enough it's a friggin' skull!" said one of the teens.
Investigators said the length of time that the skull has been in the tree has not been determined.

Copyright 2009 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten

Hi
I just put this on another board asking information about it.Thank you very much for posting this and I do mean that.Thank you.I was thinking also if this skull is real old.It could be keith Dean Fleming also.

suzanne

Forensics could take weeks on M.I. skull
BY KEYONNA SUMMERS • FLORIDA TODAY • February 11, 2009

Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
Facebook
Digg
Reddit
Newsvine
Buzz up! It could take weeks or even months to find out more information about a human skull found Monday evening in a heavily wooded area of Merritt Island, Brevard sheriff’s officials said.

The skull will be sent to the local medical examiner’s office for forensic testing, said sheriff’s spokesman Lt. Vic DeSantis. From there, officials may determine it needs to be sent to a lab in Gainesville for further testing, he said.

Investigators said several people fishing along the north end of Banana River Drive, just north of the Bennett Causeway and near a boat passage, spotted the skull in bushes around 5 p.m. Monday.

Teens Find Human Skull While Fishing

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 – updated: 1:45 pm EST February 10, 2009
BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- Crime scene technicians were working the scene where teenagers found a human skull stuck in a tree on Merritt Island late Monday afternoon.
Tuesday morning, a deputy guarded the area where the teenagers from Orlando made the gruesome discovery.
The five teens were fishing near Banana River Drive, when Mayke Cruz walked into the woods to go to the bathroom. That's when Cruz said he found the skull wedged nearly five feet up a tree.
"He's like, 'There a skull!' None of us believed him and sure enough it's a friggin' skull!" said one of the teens.
Investigators said the length of time that the skull has been in the tree has not been determined.

Copyright 2009 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten
This is local to me and I was shocked when I first heard about it, but for some reason, I didn't think about Tammy. I hope we hear back about this skull soon. Anyone know if there were any bones around there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back