FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found another sketch of the 1991 Jane Doe in California, with darker hair. It looks very different from your sister. I now assume that Jane Doe's hair IS brown and therefore don't think its your sister.

Sorry if I confused things...

Hi
The sketch was not coming up in your link on the Doe.Can you link it again or put the picture of this Jane Doe with darker hair on?Tammy's natural color hair is brown.she dyed her hair blond.It may have grown out many years later.This is a good match.
Thankyou

Suzanne

sbcjanedoe.jpg
TLeppert1.jpg

Jane Doe on left, Tammy Lynn on right

Also at this site they say the necklace was 18" long

Hi
I 'm sorry.I can not see it.It must be my computer.Can you please link me to her sight where it is?

suzanne

You may have your user setting set to not show pictures-you have that option on this site. Sometimes that's not a bad idea! If you want to change it though go to the top left of the screen and click on User CP

The site is http://meyahna.tripod.com/pg23.html

Hi
Ok,Thankyou.I got it.Where is San Bernandino County california?Is there a map of it?What is it near?How did this Jane Doe die and how long had she been dead.this is close enough to check.

suzanne

I posted a google map in my original post comparing Tammy Lynn to the Jane Doe. Its on page one of this thread.

Los Angeles is 4.5 hours away (according to google).

Needles is a VERY small place, out in the middle of nowhere. Its a hiway town. If Jane Doe was from the area they would have likely known her. Therefore Jane Doe was likely NOT from that area.

Here is a site where you can find out more about Needles, California and the surrounding terrain.

http://digital-desert.com/needles-ca/

Hi
Thankyou.The victim was discovered alongside Interstate 40 in San Bernardino County, approximately 30 miles west of Needles, California. Which way was she coming from.what cities?state?Also 40 goes through where?

Suzanne Jane Doe was found dead. No one knows what direction she was travelling to/from.

If you bothered to click on the GOOGLE MAP LINK I GAVE YOU ON PAGE 1 you would see hiway 40.

Hi
I 'm sorry.I know she is dead.I meant which way her killer could have been coming from before he dumped her body?

suzanne

Suzanne,

I really think you need to go back to 1983, look at the serial killers that were on the loose just south of Cocoa. in Indian River county, operating all the way up to Orlando.
http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/gore.htm

These two are still in Florida's prisons because there was no death penalty at the time. Their last act was July 26, 1983. They had the 14 year old tied to the rafters in the attic. I don't think this was the first time they did this, if I were you, I would look closely at them.
The timing is just too close, the area is just close to ignore these two brutal killers. If it was them, she will be resting in Indian River county somewhere, maybe now that a building boom has come to that area, she will be found.

If the statement about Tammy Lynn's hair being brown is true, I really think Suzanne needs to go back and search from the begining for Jane Doe's with brown hair.

LE do not list dyed colors, they list natural colors and will sometimes say "dyed blonde". LE has been looking for the wrong person, no wonder they haven't found her!

Hi
Thankyou.I have looked into those serial killers.I agree with you that no wonder they haven't found her.Especially if she was found as a skeleton.I pretty much look for all color hair with Jane Does found.

Suzanne

Febuary 5th is Tammy's birthday.
Happy birthday Tammy.We love you.

I Said a Prayer For Today

I said a prayer for you today
And I know God must have heard-
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word.
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn't mind.
I asked him to send treasures
Of far more lasting kind.
I asked that he would be near you
at the start of each new day.
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.
I asked for Happiness for you
In all things great and small
But it was his loving care
I prayed for most of all.

We love you Tammy

Febuary 5th is Tammy's birthday.
Happy birthday Tammy.We love you.

I Said a Prayer For Today

I said a prayer for you today
And I know God must have heard-
I felt the answer in my heart
Although he spoke no word.
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I knew you wouldn't mind.
I asked him to send treasures
Of far more lasting kind.
I asked that he would be near you
at the start of each new day.
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.
I asked for Happiness for you
In all things great and small
But it was his loving care
I prayed for most of all.

We love you Tammy

Happy birthday Tammy. I hope this is the last birthday you will spend not knowing where she is or what happened to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back