FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suzanne,

I always keep Tammy in mind when I'm looking at Jane Does---thanks for keeping in touch. If I find anything of interest (keeping in mind the hair color might not matter) I'll post so you will know asap.

Beyond Belief said:
Suzanne,

I really think you need to go back to 1983, look at the serial killers that were on the loose just south of Cocoa. in Indian River county, operating all the way up to Orlando.
http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/serialkillers/gore.htm

These two are still in Florida's prisons because there was no death penalty at the time. Their last act was July 26, 1983. They had the 14 year old tied to the rafters in the attic. I don't think this was the first time they did this, if I were you, I would look closely at them.
The timing is just too close, the area is just close to ignore these two brutal killers. If it was them, she will be resting in Indian River county somewhere, maybe now that a building boom has come to that area, she will be found.
Beyond,

Very interesting link. I had never heard of those two. It sounds to me like they should be looked at in the disappearance of Tammy.

Hi
I have looked into them before.There were many serial killers on the loose the.But more information and links and newspaper articles.anything you can give me would be great on them.

thankyou

suzanne

Hi
where there any unidentified Jane Does they were thought to have killed and raped?

In regards to the Florida serial killers, relying on my memory they did not admit to the killing of Judith Daley right away. I don't know when they finally admitted to that one, but I would pursue information about them with the Indian River Sheriff's dept.
They picked up girls hitchhicking, not across country type of hitching, but short distances across town.
Did Tammy ever hitch/how was she suppose to get home?
I still think there may be a clue in the attic of Gore's house about Tammy, I would pursue it.

Hi
Thankyou.This picture almost made me cry.They call her JD83 in amarillo Texas.this Jane Doe holds a very special place in my heart.I will find out who she is one day.This was the very first unidentified Jane Doe I ever knew about and ever checked tammy with.This Jane Doe was ruled out as tammy with DNA.

suzanne

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
Thankyou.This picture almost made me cry.They call her JD83 in amarillo Texas.this Jane Doe holds a very special place in my heart.I will find out who she is one day.This was the very first unidentified Jane Doe I ever knew about and ever checked tammy with.This Jane Doe was ruled out as tammy with DNA.

suzanne

I'm sorry, Suzanne. I was hoping it would be her. I will keep looking.

(((hugs))) Suzanne. You know I always hold Tammy in my heart as well.

Hi
Thankyou.Hi monkalup how are you?I have missed you

suzanne

I have missed you too Suzanne! I hope you are doing well. I look every day for sweet Tammy. I know she is out there somewhere! Just like Jean...
If you like, join us at http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?act=idx

I would really love to have you join us. You can come anonymously...even to me if you like. But you just might like the attitude at our "no rules but the Golden rule" site. Many of our members have asked about you...

Tis been a rough year for me...with two heart attacks, the stents, my dad passing away, and of course the Doe business. But I have arisen again, like the phoenix! lol! or the bad penny...depending upon your point of view.
The 25th of March is 26 years my Jean has been missing...wishing she was the phoenix!

Hi Suzanne,
I know you have probably already heard of this website, but I'm posting it just in case. Unfortunately it does not have much detail AT ALL but it does list some unidentifieds. You can find it by clicking on:

www.fluiddb.com

Hi
Thankyou for helping.yes.I am still looking for her as a unidentified Jane Doe somewhere.Please keep her in prayer.

Thankyou and God bless you

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou very much.I haven't had alot of sightings of her.

suzanne

Suzanne, just wanted to let you know that Tammy's case is the case of the week on Charleyproject.org in case you haven't seen it. Here's hoping someone with any information sees it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back