Identified! FL - Tampa, WhtFem UP61522, 11-15, most likely 12-14 years old, Jan'91 - Name withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also wonder if the skull even belongs to a missing girl. I wonder if the skull could be evidence in a known murder case, where the girl's remains were found.
That's an interesting thought. Are there any girls who meet the description whose skulls were not found?

I also wonder if the skull even belongs to a missing girl. I wonder if the skull could be evidence in a known murder case, where the girl's remains were found.
That is also a good possibility. I will have to take a look at old homicides in Hillsborough. I did also find an interesting possibility in newspapers. I haven’t verified if the girl is still missing or not but I noticed she matched the recon. I also have not found any records on ancestry about her. She mysteriously disappeared from a campsite in Riverview, Hillsborough County, Florida in July 1974. She was last seen by her friend’s father walking towards the trailer her parents rented at 7:00 am after she spent the night in the friend’s trailer.

Her name is Donna Jean Massey

Link to newspaper: The Tampa Tribune 19 Jul 1974, page 21 - Newspapers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s another one I found. This girl disappeared in Tampa in 1973. She was last seen by two friends at school and was initially suspected to be a runaway. However, some friends came forward and said they saw her entering a blue vehicle. The vehicle matched the description of a blue Mustang wanted in connection with a kidnap/rape that occurred in October 1972 against an 8 year old girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s another one I found. This girl disappeared in Tampa in 1973. She was last seen by two friends at school and was initially suspected to be a runaway. However, some friends came forward and said they saw her entering a blue vehicle. The vehicle matched the description of a blue Mustang wanted in connection with a kidnap/rape that occurred in October 1972 against an 8 year old girl.

This case is one that scares me. There's a report of her the next day, but she wasn't found. The only evidence in her case links her to a kidnapper/rapist. This girl needs to be verified as missing or not.

This case is one that scares me. There's a report of her the next day, but she wasn't found. The only evidence in her case links her to a kidnapper/rapist. This girl needs to be verified as missing or not.
I can't find any proof of life for her. Although her name is so common and I don't see anything on her parents' names that I don't know if I can be sure.

Who knew Marilyn was such a common name.

name Marilyn Kirkland, born somewhere in the 1957-1959 range, parents unknown

For what it's worth, apparently Nebraska Ave is "infamous" for prostitution. I don't know if that information is of any use, but a 2012 article called it so.

2nd edit: There's an address in the paper. 14814 N. Nebraska Avenue, Tampa. Do we know if the family is currently living there? Google Earth

Last edited:
Who knew Marilyn was such a common name.

name Marilyn Kirkland, born somewhere in the 1957-1959 range, parents unknown

For what it's worth, apparently Nebraska Ave is "infamous" for prostitution. I don't know if that information is of any use, but a 2012 article called it so.

2nd edit: There's an address in the paper. 14814 N. Nebraska Avenue, Tampa. Do we know if the family is currently living there? Google Earth
The only thing I found by googling that address is that it was the registered address for a drywall business. Interestingly, the business seems to have started in 1973...the same year the young girl went missing. I found the obituary for the registered agent of the business but no mention of anyone by the first or last name of the missing girl.

The only thing I found by googling that address is that it was the registered address for a drywall business. Interestingly, the business seems to have started in 1973...the same year the young girl went missing. I found the obituary for the registered agent of the business but no mention of anyone by the first or last name of the missing girl.
That's interesting. The street view looked like a neighborhood to me.

Serial killers Mark Riebe and William Alex Wells III. They knew Andrea and she had been to their home to hang out the stepchildren of one of the men prior to her disappearance. They were convicted of killing Donna Callahan, a pregnant woman who vanished from Gulf Breeze, Florida in 1989. Her skeletal remains were found on Well’s parents property in 1996 after he confessed to helping abduct and murder her with Riebe. They are suspects in Deborah Poe’s unsolved abduction as well. Much like Donna Callahan, Poe was taken from her job at a convenience store but she’s never been found.
The step/half brother. Mark Riebe and William wells are in prison now for Different murders they committed together and separate here in the panhandle of Florida. Mark did an interview with Piers Morgan on Netflix, he got so mad, he walked out when he was asked about Andrea Durhams. These 2 men were ruthless. Horrible murders. These 2 men have turned on each other and they have talked about each others murders and who did what to the victims. I think Mark Riebe really knows what happened to her since she would have been comfortable leaving with him if he said his Step daughter was in “Trouble” Going to school with Andrea, she was super nice and would have been willing to help if she would have been coaxed out of her family apartment,maybe convinced there was a problem

The step/half brother. Mark Riebe and William wells are in prison now for Different murders they committed together and separate here in the panhandle of Florida. Mark did an interview with Piers Morgan on Netflix, he got so mad, he walked out when he was asked about Andrea Durhams. These 2 men were ruthless. Horrible murders. These 2 men have turned on each other and they have talked about each others murders and who did what to the victims. I think Mark Riebe really knows what happened to her since she would have been comfortable leaving with him if he said his Step daughter was in “Trouble” Going to school with Andrea, she was super nice and would have been willing to help if she would have been coaxed out of her family apartment,maybe convinced there was a problem
This makes me so sad. I have no doubt Mark knows what happened to her and I hope someday she’s found

Just to clarify so there is no misinformation, Mark Riebe and Alex Wells are in prison for only one murder and that is Donna Callahan. Investigators suspect more victims may be attributed to them but they have never been charged. Andrea Durham and Pamela Ray are two of the missing women who have been tied to Mark Riebe (his brother was in jail at the time for a different matter). Their families want them found and we are currently working on that.

Hopefully Othram will have some information for us soon. I know all of us will be monitoring. Hoping she has been identified.
Keeping my fingers crossed, I was quite surprised when I saw who the JD was..
There was a hidden MP from Florida resolved today, but that doesn't say much, they have hundreds of hidden cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back