GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What kind of parent leaves their young child home alone for hours and hours, day after day. Oh please, I hope she wasn't locked in the closet because she wandered around the apartment complex while unattended. And did that momster even try to clean up the closet? LE seemed to think she tried to clean up the car used to dispose of Taylor's little body.
It really does not make any sense that she’d clean her car, but not her closet. I think we can not connect anything these evil people do, our minds don’t work like theirs.
Yep, could have been punishment & a way to ensure TW did not wander again. I wonder if that apartment had AC? Is it possible TW had suffered heat exhaustion while locked inside the closet? MOO

I'm back to the question--why did she leave her alone all the time? Was she abusing her so blatantly that she could not leave her in day care or with a babysitter or relative? Or some other reason?

I am still just so very confused about this child :(

I'm back to the question--why did she leave her alone all the time? Was she abusing her so blatantly that she could not leave her in day care or with a babysitter or relative? Or some other reason?

I am still just so very confused about this child :(

Money. Daycare isn't cheap. And her mother needed the money for her new car payment. Once you get to that point, your child becomes less and less to you. Getting rid of her completely isn't much further down the line at that point.

Investigators later searched that apartment after Williams reported her daughter, Taylor, missing from the Brentwood home she moved to. According to records, they found possible bloodstains at the apartment, soiled children’s clothes, fecal matter, cans of soup with small openings in them -- and a scent of decay.

That same scent was noticeable in the trunk of Williams' Honda Accord, records show. The trunk was empty but a rubber liner inside smelled of cleaning fluid. A cadaver dog picked up the scent of decomposition in the trunk and the driver's compartment.

Scent of decay led detectives to ugly truth, remains of Taylor Williams

Investigators later searched that apartment after Williams reported her daughter, Taylor, missing from the Brentwood home she moved to. According to records, they found possible bloodstains at the apartment, soiled children’s clothes, fecal matter, cans of soup with small openings in them -- and a scent of decay.

That same scent was noticeable in the trunk of Williams' Honda Accord, records show. The trunk was empty but a rubber liner inside smelled of cleaning fluid. A cadaver dog picked up the scent of decomposition in the trunk and the driver's compartment.

Taylor must have spent so much time alone, frightened, dirty and miserable. It breaks my heart.

Cans of soup with small openings... :(

Docket:
D52 -- 3/3/2020
3/3/2020 STATES# FIRST SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY EXHIBIT 22

53 -- 3/3/2020
3/3/2020 JUDGE BLAZS, KEVIN

54 -- 3/3/2020
3/3/2020 ASST. STATE ATTY. ANDERSON, LAUREN MARIE

55 -- 3/3/2020
3/3/2020 ASST. PUB. DEF. BEARD, JOSHUA ANDREW

56 -- 3/3/2020
3/3/2020 DEFENDANT PRESENT IN JAIL

57 -- 3/3/2020
3/3/2020 PRETRIAL 03/24/2020 9:00 AM - 508 5TH FLOOR, 501 W ADAMS ST JACKSONVILLE FL

Hearing:

3/3/2020 9:00 AM PRETRIAL 5th Floor 508

3/24/2020 9:00 AM PRETRIAL 5th Floor 508

link: CORE - Clerk Online Resource ePortal

It really does not make any sense that she’d clean her car, but not her closet. I think we can not connect anything these evil people do, our minds don’t work like theirs.
Yep, could have been punishment & a way to ensure TW did not wander again. I wonder if that apartment had AC? Is it possible TW had suffered heat exhaustion while locked inside the closet? MOO
The car represented her, it was new and clean. The closet and probably the whole apartment was Taylor's, a dirty inconvenience to the mother. Probably the body was in the apartment for some time before she was even willing to put it into her precious car and then some additional time while she obtained the trunk liner. To most people, their children are the precious treasures that carry their legacy and their cars are objects that might be used to impress people but are ultimately disposable. It sucks to imagine but in this case it seems to have been the exact opposite.

OK... so in the article above, it's stated they found handgun & shotgun in the apt, as well as ammunition. Wondering if either gun had been fired. (Although, my gut tells me Taylor wasn't shot, but died of neglect or starvation.)

And what's the deal with the sex toys found (in the car, I think?).

OK... so in the article above, it's stated they found handgun & shotgun in the apt, as well as ammunition. Wondering if either gun had been fired. (Although, my gut tells me Taylor wasn't shot, but died of neglect or starvation.)

And what's the deal with the sex toys found (in the car, I think?).
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The car represented her, it was new and clean. The closet and probably the whole apartment was Taylor's, a dirty inconvenience to the mother. Probably the body was in the apartment for some time before she was even willing to put it into her precious car and then some additional time while she obtained the trunk liner. To most people, their children are the precious treasures that carry their legacy and their cars are objects that might be used to impress people but are ultimately disposable. It sucks to imagine but in this case it seems to have been the exact opposite.
But her whole car was a mess--only the back, where she likely transported Taylor's deceased body to AL, was clean and had a rubber liner, smelling of cleaning products. I think she only cleaned that part thinking she would be covering evidence. Couldn't she smell the decomp in the car? I would think she even smelled of it after an hours long drive :(

But her whole car was a mess--only the back, where she likely transported Taylor's deceased body to AL, was clean and had a rubber liner, smelling of cleaning products. I think she only cleaned that part thinking she would be covering evidence. Couldn't she smell the decomp in the car? I would think she even smelled of it after an hours long drive :(
To be honest I've encountered cars that had enough garbage in them I'm sure it would have triggered a hit from a cadaver dog. I didn't see about the state of the car but if it was a dumpster too except for the trunk that's ludicrous. Too lazy even to clean the whole thing? Might as well put down the chalk outline yourself.

Yes, the inside of her car was a total mess like her apartment, but the relevant fact is that only the trunk was neat (empty) which stood out as atypical for a car slob. Even more suspicious was the fact that it had a rubber liner and had been cleaned with a strong solution in an obvious attempt at hiding blood and human remains evidence. The trunk, as well as another location inside the car had positive reactions from a cadaver dog for human remains. So did the area of a cut-out piece of carpet near the front door of her apartment.

I don't think I have ever seen a case where a child is so horrifically neglected and abused that she ends up dying--with no prior reporting to, or intervention by CPS. It seems that Brianna was successful in leading a double life by cutting off family from Taylor, and presenting herself as a loving mother at work. Yet nobody got to actually see her daughter, or how she lived, so no red flags were raised. One person who did see neglect never reported it, so she got away with it unchecked and under the radar. The evidence of abuse is worse than I ever imagined. It makes me sick and I feel rage when I see child abusers like Brianna plead "not guilty". I hope LE will be able to charge her for felony murder of a child by abuse leading to death.

Prosecutors: 5-year-old Taylor Williams tortured by mother

" A cadaver dog picked up the scent of decomposition in the trunk and the driver’s compartment. According to records, dead maggots, fecal matter, soiled clothes and assorted sex toys were also recovered from the car."

"According to a nine-page summary of discovery in the case obtained by News4Jax, evidence that could appear in trial includes the 911 call where Williams claimed her daughter was kidnapped, Taylor’s autopsy report, thousands of photos, surveillance video, police body camera videos, her Amazon order history and information uncovered during search warrants at Williams’ apartment, her home in Brentwood and of her car, cellphones and computers.

The list shows investigators have thousands of pieces of evidence: nearly 4,000 crime scene photos and dozens of videos of Williams and her car on base at NAS Jacksonville and in Alabama"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025
Back