Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harming a child yourself, or having the knowledge someone else has, then covering for them.....what's the difference really? She's still a poor excuse for a mother. They're looking for Taylor in HER hometown area after all.

If she had a man and he's an additional guilty party, I guess LE must have tipped off her family about that? Mom cut off her family 2 years ago I thought, or was that just her mom she cut off?

Not sure if this would be related or not:

Beth Rousseau
@BethANJax

Here’s a look at JSO blocking off both lanes of Commonwealth Ave from Superior St. from Ontario St. Appears to be a SWAT shield in the center of the road.
@ActionNewsJax
@WOKVNews

EJK55JqXUAAPAnm

Beth Rousseau on Twitter

Beth Rousseau
@BethANJax

This police activity is just blocks from Morgan Elementary School.
@ActionNewsJax
@WOKVNews

EJK7fyiWkAAFKnz

Beth Rousseau on Twitter

Beth Rousseau
@BethANJax

JFRD pulling onto this Commonwealth Ave. scene.
@ActionNewsJax
@WOKVNews

EJK8VTFXsAEsGlG

Beth Rousseau on Twitter

Brianna’s sister says she believes her sister was involved with a man over the past six months who may know more about Taylor’s disappearance @FCN2go Kailey Tracy on Twitter
:(THIS^^ is what I have feared....Maleah Davis case has ripped my freaking heart out...not once, but 3 times....and here now with Taylor, possibly similar:(
MOO

A boyfriend, aha.

I wonder if he's Navy? Could this be why NCIS got involved?

Always the same isn't it? Child goes missing during the night after being put to bed...ahhh no. Single mom, boyfriend, child missing.....ahhh not necessarily missing.

It's good to hear that friends and family are being more than cooperative with LE. I think LE has a good handle on the dynamic and what was going on. I think they will find Taylor.

MOO

I am confused. I thought Taylor had not been seen in Jacksonville. Not since end if August. Mom has been in Florida 6 months and no one knew about a child. But...they reported they're searching an area in Alabama because her phone pinged there 2 weeks ago!
So where was Taylor during the 6 months mom was in Jacksonville? Or am I all screwed up in my details?

I am confused. I thought Taylor had not been seen in Jacksonville. Not since end if August. Mom has been in Florida 6 months and no one knew about a child. But...they reported they're searching an area in Alabama because her phone pinged there 2 weeks ago!
So where was Taylor during the 6 months mom was in Jacksonville? Or am I all screwed up in my details?
IMO I believe they originally asked people to come forward that has seen them the last 6 months.. In doing so, they have narrowed it down to 2 weeks ago is when someone could account for seeing her. Then going by the cell phone gps and other information they have gathered they are searching Alabama.

Last edited:
IMO I believe they originally asked people to come forward that has seen them the last 6 months.. In doing so, they have narrowed it down to 2 weeks ago is when someone could account for seeing her. Then going by the cell phone gps and other information they have gathered they are searching Alabama.
Well that makes more sense, but I've read that the base didn't even know she had a child. I hope you're right I can't imagine a mother that would just get rid of a child for six months and remain sane. Even a day for that matter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.