Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line....if someone is determined to kill themselves they will find a way. You can watch them all you want but you can't watch them 24/7. A trip to the bathroom is all it takes.

My boss's son comitted suicide by overdosing on Nyquil (Cold Medicine). He drank the whole bottle, went to sleep, his heart stopped and he never woke up. It was intentional.

You don't have to go to a drug dealer or a Doctor to get pills to overdose. Common over the counter drugs will do the job.

I wish I didn't know this.

You are of extraordinary character and intuitive beyond measure. It has been my pleasure to be here with you for years.

Losing my daughter to murder, (and them not being able to prove it) gives me a unique perspective as well as feelings on much of what we discuss.

I understand their feelings- and many here also understand mine- having walked in shoes no one wants to wear. Her death or life and punishment won't bring Taylor back...
I’m so very sorry, @momrids6 :(

Her Base Pay was $3001.50 a month before she was promoted to E6. She also receives $1686 a month in BAH, which is Basic Allowance for Housing, AND she received $369.39 a month in BAS which is Basic Allowance for Subsistence ie Food. $5056.89 a month. Did anyone ever say when that house was rented out and who rented it? I said the other day it was rented out in May and she didn't move a lot of stuff from her apt. Now we find out she was paying rent on both places, which sounds to me like SHE is the person who rented the house in May, and that makes zero sense to me, unless she rented a trap house(where people buy drugs) for a man. I never thought she was involved with a man until I read an article today where her sister said she'd been dealing with a man for the what? The last SIX MONTHS. House rented 6 months ago. At one point police wanted to know if she'd been seen with her mother in the last 6 months. Now I feel like it's Brittany Bowens all over again. I wonder if she moved to the house with a man and left Taylor in the apartment?

I would like to read that article if you have a link, it sounds like it has more information than the one I saw.....tyia

Bottom line....if someone is determined to kill themselves they will find a way. You can watch them all you want but you can't watch them 24/7. A trip to the bathroom is all it takes.

My boss's son comitted suicide by overdosing on Nyquil (Cold Medicine). He drank the whole bottle, went to sleep, his heart stopped and he never woke up. It was intentional.

You don't have to go to a drug dealer or a Doctor to get pills to overdose. Common over the counter drugs will do the job.

This is true...JMHO

I’m so sorry.

Do they check you for items and/or drugs that you could harm yourself with? Are they searched?

I do not know if they would have searched her, she wasn't charged with any crimes at the time. I imagine she would have been allowed to have her prescribed medications, and I imagine cleaning supplies and bug spray would be allowed. If I recall being restricted to barracks means restricted to the location but the only restrictions to what you could have in your room would be the usual..no alcohol, illegal drugs or firearms. But I could be wrong.

Not yet, just that she ingested something.

Thanks for helping me catch up!

Every person is different, but before I made the move into the retail sector I spent almost 10 years as a hospital pharmacist and was privy to too many OD’s to count so I was hoping to know what she took so I could make an educated guess as to her prognosis.

Last edited:
You can sign temporary custody over to a relative without much hassle. My ex SIL did it when her husband died unexpectedly and she was just too overwhelmed to raise three boys alone. Also my husband's niece did it numerous times due to a drug addiction.

Right, but there are people who don't want to deal with the judgment of family members.

It is flawed thinking. Qualified by the starting point that women who neglect or kill their children are not the most stable bunch to begin with....

I was chatting with someone earlier about this case and finally recalled what this case puts me in mind of. This one makes me feel like I did with the Dr Teleka Patrick case. The more we learned about the time leading up to her disappearance the more evident it became, she was unwell.

I don't hate her, either, but I do want her to face justice if she's responsible.

Taylor 's grandma... and her aunties and I think there was a godmother -- how horrific this must be for them.
I like to think they would've taken her and cared for her if BW had reached out to them !

And if anything can be learned... maybe the next child could be saved ?
There are people who are beyond amazing whom have opened their homes and hearts to foster children and others who have adopted.
If possible, please let someone else love and care for your little one --if you absolutely cannot.
Every child deserves the chance to grow and live their own lives.

Every person is different, but before I made the move into the retail sector I spent almost 10 years as a hospital pharmacist and witnessed too many OD’s to count so I was hoping to know what she took so I could make an educated guess as to her prognosis.

I can tell you, I had one of my kids in that hospital. Sitting outside when I was there and walking the halls, I got too much of a view of what was brought in. Their Trauma Teams are 2nd to none, however some are too far gone to bring back, and an OD isn't quite the same as the gunshot and accident victims injuries/ damage I gather. I would like to hear your take on things once we know what she ingested

I was chatting with someone earlier about this case and finally recalled what this case puts me in mind of. This one makes me feel like I did with the Dr Teleka Patrick case. The more we learned about the time leading up to her disappearance the more evident it became, she was unwell.
It just occurred to me that most of the info we have came from the sister. I thought they had not communicated in a while and they had not seen each other either, so how does sister know all this info?

I am confused. I thought Taylor had not been seen in Jacksonville. Not since end if August. Mom has been in Florida 6 months and no one knew about a child. But...they reported they're searching an area in Alabama because her phone pinged there 2 weeks ago!
So where was Taylor during the 6 months mom was in Jacksonville? Or am I all screwed up in my details?
Brianna has been stationed in Jacksonville since April of 2018.

It just occurred to me that most of the info we have came from the sister. I thought they had not communicated in a while and they had not seen each other either, so how does sister know all this info?
If I remember correctly, it said the last they spoke was June. Not 2 years ago, that's just last they saw Taylor . Articles also said she would only respond if they reached out to her. So IMO I believe they did have some communication every few months.

Every person is different, but before I made the move into the retail sector I spent almost 10 years as a hospital pharmacist and was privy to too many OD’s to count so I was hoping to know what she took so I could make an educated guess as to her prognosis.
I was guessing something terrible like a household cleaner - can’t figure out what she had access to ? I know many of us are so heartbroken and angry -AGAIN- but this one does feel different to me and I’ve followed many cases even before Websleuths - I feel there is more to this story so before I condemn her I want to know more truth - color me stupid but it’s how I feel
jMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member