Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Taylor Williams' mother, Brianna Williams, the prime suspect in her daughter's disappearance from the very start?

A former FBI special agent told the I-TEAM that was likely.

[...]

"Within the first 24 hours, I would guess, police knew that the mom may have had something to do with it," Crabot said.
Did police suspect Brianna Williams all along?

How does anyone know this guy is telling the truth? How does anyone know he doesn't have an axe to grind? Maybe she spurned him and he saw what happened to Taylor as an opp to get her? I don't find that far fetched at all.

I'm not excusing BW or justifying her in anyway. I just find it hard to believe he saw all of this going in for months and didn't say anything before now.

It would have more cred to me if more than one person had similar experiences as this guy. Surely someone else would have noticed her walking around as he indicated....or saw her through the window. I just don't believe this neighbor's stories.

Clearly bad things happened. I guess I'm hoping (against hope?) that BW tells what the truth about what happened.

All I know is LE believed it enough to put it in the arrest warrant, in addition to other facts.

lbm
It may be someone in the military who had nothing to do with what happened to Taylor but wants the relationship kept quiet.
Also-- maybe any 'trysts' were had at a home other than BW's ?
Which means this little child was alone for possibly far more than anyone realizes ?

Still-- if Taylor sadly passed while left alone (from a household accident, etc.) I still think the egg donor should answer for her death and there should be jail time.

And if she died of starvation-- that is murder.
MOO
\
I am beginning to wonder if there was a male friend. That could have been the biggest red herring in the case. I am withholding judgment on that until we hear if she was renting two residences at once as the sister said or if that was just supposition on her part.

To be fair, how would he know if there were one or two sandwiches? And they could have easily split a larger restaurant meal between them. I often do with my 6 yo and he’s a big eater. The rest of the warrant though is so very disturbing.

Or maybe she ate at work and brought home food for Taylor. This particular statement is a non issue for me.

I read it and I don't think it's an issue. We have no idea what kind of meals or how big. The warrant doesn't even say "fast food."

He reported that BW routinely arrived home between 1830 and 1900, “carrying food apparently for one person.” I suppose it could have been a fruit and a vegetable or what else I don't know, but take out or fast food makes more sense. If she didn't bother to change her child out of pj's as stated by the neighbor then I doubt she would bother to prepare a meal from fresh ingredients when a 5 year old should be having a bath and getting ready for bed. Anyway, LE believes it important enough to make it a part of their official affidavit.

I just want to know why she was not in daycare. There had to be something going on that BW was trying to hide.
I wonder if she was working 12 hour shifts and had Taylor stay at home rather than pay a sitter. USAF base CDCs are required to report a child that has been left with them for longer than 8 hours, but parents are frequently put on 11 hour shifts. My SO actually had to send my stepson to live with his dad for a few months because my SO was put on 12s and his then wife was overseas in the desert. The daycare told him they would have to notify his CO if my stepson was left with them for longer than 8 hours, and he couldnt find a sitter he could afford willing to take a baby for 14 hours a day. So, SS staying with grandparents was logical.
It happens more than you think, too. I was actually sent to live with my grandma because both parents were sent to Korea on remotes, but my dad was put on 12s for 2 months before he left and again, no sitter wanted a baby for 14 hours day.

Maybe her condition wasn’t as bad as we were led to believe. Infact it mustn’t have been to be up and out in less than 24 hours. Surely.

I’m not going to lie I kind of wished her dead. I know that’s probably wrong of me, I just fear she will be protected due to her job and I know she isn’t going to talk. Infuriating.
I don't think you were the only only one to feel that way Edinlass, I respect your opinion and I've found we share a lot of the same opinions in these cases. I, personally feel had she died, it would have been a cop out, she would have never had to explain herself, what happened to little Taylor, now she has to face whatever happened, and hopefully, justice will be served. MOO

I wonder if she was working 12 hour shifts and had Taylor stay at home rather than pay a sitter. USAF base CDCs are required to report a child that has been left with them for longer than 8 hours, but parents are frequently put on 11 hour shifts. My SO actually had to send my stepson to live with his dad for a few months because my SO was put on 12s and his then wife was overseas in the desert. The daycare told him they would have to notify his CO if my stepson was left with them for longer than 8 hours, and he couldnt find a sitter he could afford willing to take a baby for 14 hours a day. So, SS staying with grandparents was logical.
It happens more than you think, too. I was actually sent to live with my grandma because both parents were sent to Korea on remotes, but my dad was put on 12s for 2 months before he left and again, no sitter wanted a baby for 14 hours day.

As a single Mom, she could have easily requested normal shifts. Depending on the hours of daycare on the base.

When I worked at a hospital in Miami, there was a daycare a few blocks down, that was 24 x 7 child care. It is pretty easy to find child care services in Florida for shift workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow