Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't think her shifts had anything to do with it either. My comment was aimed at the other poster saying the military would give 12 hour shifts and report you for using daycare for more than 8. Seems unfair to me. I know it can be worked around, but it just burned my biscuit for a minute there.

Thank you and yours for your dedication to serving our country.

My apologies ! Although I think the poster said it was the day care reporting the military member to their supervisor if they used the day care for longer than 8 hours ? I once worked in a day care center, we always had a few parents that were habitually late with the worst luck in having numerous flat tires or locked their keys in the car. At the time, charging an outrageous late fee wasn't as common as it is now so no incentive for the parents to pick their kids up on time.

I’m not sure at all. I thought the one woman said Taylor was in her daughters pre-K class on base and was at graduation. But that could be misinformation in the news. Most pre-K programs are VPK here that’s all
A lot of pre K kids “graduate” and then continue on in the summer program till public school starts.

I don't think BW will 'talk'.
She's going to go with the story that she woke up and her daughter was missing and the back door was left open
And that will be the extent of it.
Obviously her phone records or gps led them to the location of Taylor's body.
So how will she spin that ?
Anyone want to guess ?
MOO
I think she will lawyer up and say absolutely nothing.

My apologies ! Although I think the poster said it was the day care reporting the military member to their supervisor if they used the day care for longer than 8 hours ? I once worked in a day care center, we always had a few parents that were habitually late with the worst luck in having numerous flat tires or locked their keys in the car. At the time, charging an outrageous late fee wasn't as common as it is now so no incentive for the parents to pick their kids up on time.
Oh, I'm sorry if I misread. This case just has my gears grinding. Pay me no attention.

And May 21st was the last time anyone reported seeing Taylor alive. The neighbor asked where Taylor was and Brianna told him that Taylor was with her grandparents in Alabama. The neighbor said that Taylor always carried around the same little doll with her. Heartbreaking.
Warrant: May last time anyone other than Taylor's mother saw girl alive

RBBM- I just can’t with thinking of her holding on to her baby everyday... Just popping in because these child cases get to me too badly. Love You Taylor.

I am the OP of that comment. You are correct, it was more to point out how some of the daycare hours work and what can happen with a single parent in a military setting using military daycare working 12 hour shifts, not an excuse for BW. She had work around and other options available and I think if anything she would have used 12s as an excuse for further neglect

LE issued an arrest warrant for BW " immediately" after finding Taylor's remains. (The charges are for child neglect and giving false information to investigators). I have never seen LE act so fast in issuing a warrant. I think that the condition of Taylor's remains obviously showed that she had been deceased for some time, certainly not days since she was reported missing, and possibly months. That's all LE needed to immediately reel her in as they continue their investigation. jmo

I can't find a link. The only BW I'm finding in Jacksonville on FB has her ample butt as a cover photo. Is that the right one?
No. Not butt lady. This one is a head/shoulder shot - long hair and new (or fake)tattoo on the collarbone. Make sure you spell her name correctly -- Brianna Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298