Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she really was leaving her alone all day, my theory would be that something happened to Taylor while she was alone and BW did all this as an elaborate cover-up to hide the fact that she was being negligent.
I feel like this is the most likely scenario, given what the neighbor said about seeing Taylor at home alone, etc. (reminds me of Lucas Hernandez...his dad’s gf had been abusing him, she left him home alone & he had also been missing from pre-K I believe, a PI came in & got info to where his lil body was hidden under a damn bridge IIRC, she kills herself after & I do believe Lucas died from malnutrition, neglect. Only difference in his case he was being beaten....:(). MOO

What bothers me is if she had a breakdown, it's usually hard to compartmentalize. Meaning you would think her military performance would have suffered. I wonder if she just chose one over the other in her ambitions? I almost feel like her suicide attempt was "great now I'm out of the Navy". JMO.
At first I wondered about schizophrenia - she is about the right age - maybe a little on the older side of the range, but I can't see her still functioning at work. And her home also completely fell apart. This case makes me so sad.

Sad part is many, not all folks suffering a mental health issue hide it. Hoping it will get better. It doesn't. Many don't reach out, sadly. May or may not be the case here.
Sad part is, when you live in a burning house, you think the whole world is on fire. A lot of people suffering from mental illness have been put through hell their entire lives. They think it’s normal. They don’t know any different, until someone takes the time to step in & tell them Hey, this is not healthy for you. It can take a long time to seek help even after hearing that. And even then, the way people with mental illness are treated, can cause them to fear seeking that help. It can be a lifelong process :( JMHO

I'd like to hear more from the Alabama relatives
on the neglect they mentioned from several years back and was supposedly the reason BW
cut off communication with them.
Maybe neglect and/or abuse has been going on
for a while and child was killed, however it happened, months ago.

I'd like to hear more from the Alabama relatives
on the neglect they mentioned from several years back and was supposedly the reason BW
cut off communication with them.
Maybe neglect and/or abuse has been going on
for a while and child was killed, however it happened, months ago.
I had a confrontation with an estranged relative once. I got punched in the face, right in front of their toddler because they were being neglectful....so I can absolutely see BW’s family being estranged from her. If they confronted BW about what they were seeing, I do think that’s what would cause BW to cut ties. MOO

IMO after a doctor states she is well enough for discharge from the hospital she will go directly to jail. Then we will see a mug shot! I'm not clear if county jails have medical wards, but prisons do.

Yes, there would likely be attestation in her chart to call LE prior to discharge.. Happens all the time where i work. LE then comes to hospital, handcuffs former patient, and off they go...

Yes, there would likely be attestation in her chart to call LE prior to discharge.. Happens all the time where i work. LE then comes to hospital, handcuffs former patient, and off they go...
I know it’s probably not likely to happen so fast, but it’d be comforting if we heard news like that today! MOO

No. Should someone request an actual report, it would go through legal to be redacted and any information about who made the reports and other various things would be deleted.

Whether a family has reports or not wouldn't fall under this. If the family had a report, the actual report itself would fall under those guidelines. What you've linked states that the identity of who made the report remains confidential.

I've had Nancy Grace read my case notes live on air so they can definitely get a lot of stuff o_O

No. Should someone request an actual report, it would go through legal to be redacted and any information about who made the reports and other various things would be deleted.

Whether a family has reports or not wouldn't fall under this. If the family had a report, the actual report itself would fall under those guidelines. What you've linked states that the identity of who made the report remains confidential.

I've had Nancy Grace read my case notes live on air so they can definitely get a lot of stuff o_O

Ahhh, I see, thank you for the explanation. LOL at Nancy Grace, so glad she does not have her exploitative show anymore!!

Sad part is many, not all folks suffering a mental health issue hide it. Hoping it will get better. It doesn't. Many don't reach out, sadly. May or may not be the case here.
Imo so far, this is what happened. Heartbreaking.
I mean if you break your leg, you go to the Dr for help. So so sad over this. RIP sweet baby girl

Not sure if it has been addressed before. Any idea why BW reported the child missing? She was in a new town and nobody knows her, It does not seem like anyone was checking in on Taylor won't she have gotten away with it?
Yes, I wondered the same. Why report now?
Was someone pursuing information?
Neighbor, family, DCF? Was it GUILT?

According to the arrest warrant BW only has one heart shaped tattoo on the stomach..That Facebook profile shows a female with a neck/shoulder tattoo...
I don’t think that’s BW IMO...
I agree. There are five Brianna Williams' in Jax according to some of the online peoplefinder sites. Never would have expected that name to be so common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro