Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BW stopped any relationship with her family two years ago because Taylor was probably at the age where she was really starting to communicate. BW didn’t want her to be able tell the family about her home life. However, controlling any communication she had with non family was a bit easier. Until throughout the past year, when her vocabulary and communication skills likely became more advanced and believable. As a result, BW finally had to silence her.

What about that huge tattoo?
Someone posted in (I think) the thread before this that the photo of the two of them BW's wearing a red outfit that covers the tatt.
Was thinking that a military uniform would also cover it ?
In the pro photo she doesn't have any 'ink', but maybe had it applied in the past year/months ?
We could maybe re-post some photos in msm and see if there's a difference ?

Unless there's someone here who is savvy enough with photo recognition; and can tell the difference without a photo comparison ?

Someone posted in (I think) the thread before this that the photo of the two of them BW's wearing a red outfit that covers the tatt.
Was thinking that a military uniform would also cover it ?
In the pro photo she doesn't have any 'ink', but maybe had it applied in the past year/months ?
We could maybe re-post some photos in msm and see if there's a difference ?

Unless there's someone here who is savvy enough with photo recognition; and can tell the difference without a photo comparison ?

From the arrest warrant:

; Scars, Marks:
Heart shaped tattoo on her stomach

Brianna Williams Arrest Warrant | Arrest Warrant | Affidavit

No mention of a huge tattoo on her collarbone area.

As a single Mom, she could have easily requested normal shifts. Depending on the hours of daycare on the base.

When I worked at a hospital in Miami, there was a daycare a few blocks down, that was 24 x 7 child care. It is pretty easy to find child care services in Florida for shift workers.
The Navy didn't issue her a child. She wouldn't receive special treatment because she's a single parent.

Clearly BW had/has a very detached relationship with her mom and sister. She was raised, IIRC, by a great Aunt and Uncle. BW is wound tight. If the facebook link above is actually this BW, the hate toward baby daddy is palpable in 2017. She, BW, was abandoned and the fact that she focuses on baby daddy's failure to assist her speaks to her being so very angry and overwhelmed by being a single parent and all the associated struggles. This was a young woman, once upon a time, that strove for success and perfection.....homecoming queen.. great grades, all types of kudos for how successful she seemed to be and at the end of the day she ended up being a single young parent with no support, abandoned. I would not be surprised to find out/learn that she had so much resentment for her daughter because of the failure in a relationship and that in order to "maintain her perfection" she hated that the birth/life of this little Taylor Rose was a scar that she could no longer bear. Resentment toward Taylor Rose and associated struggles settled in and she became abusive and neglectful and resentful toward Taylor Rose and could not handle the stigma and got rid of Taylor Rose. Perfection is hard to maintain.

It seems like the military might frown upon some of the posts on that page. Maybe they don't monitor stuff like that, but it just seems like they would expect you to put your best foot forward so to speak. Also why would she delete photos of her child? Wouldn't that make her look like she was hiding something? I don't know for sure, but I don't think that's her.
I don't think it is either. To me she doesn't seem that vocal or that open to post anything like that on a public site.

Is this while in dress uniform ? Or just no tattoos above the neckline of t-shirts ? I live in a military town and during the summer the Marines can roll the sleeves up on their fatigues and I have seen a lot of Marines in fatigues with sleeves rolled sporting forearm tattoos.

Small neck tattoos are allowed in the Navy as are sleeves and tattoos on the hands...policy was changed in 2018.

Each branch has different policies (which I think is what is contributing to so much misinformation re: the military in this thread).

Oh I don't think her shifts had anything to do with it either. My comment was aimed at the other poster saying the military would give 12 hour shifts and report you for using daycare for more than 8. Seems unfair to me. I know it can be worked around, but it just burned my biscuit for a minute there.

Thank you and yours for your dedication to serving our country.
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever that the Child Development Center would call someone if your child was there more than 8 hours because everyone works either 8 or 12 hr shifts.Add in an hour lunch and you're child is at daycare for 9 hours. Plus you have to drop them off early because you need time to sign them in, talk to their teacher, put their stuff in their cubby, say goodbye and have time to get to work. There's an extra 10-20 minutes. My son attended the CDC from 8 weeks-3 yrs and not one time did I get reported for him being there over 8 hours. Over 12 hours would make sense because they're only open from 6-6 and they can't close if there is a child there.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever that the Child Development Center would call someone if your child was there more than 8 hours because everyone works either 8 or 12 hr shifts.Add in an hour lunch and you're child is at daycare for 9 hours. Plus you have to drop them off early because you need time to sign them in, talk to their teacher, put their stuff in their cubby, say goodbye and have time to get to work. There's an extra 10-20 minutes. My son attended the CDC from 8 weeks-3 yrs and not one time did I get reported for him being there over 8 hours. Over 12 hours would make sense because they're only open from 6-6 and they can't close if there is a child there.
You’d be surprised at all the clock watchers in child care!

Same smallish face and both are thin.... Curious if that's even a tat. as is looks like an app decoration like some young people do with the dog nose and ears.
But I can post a 'side by side' comparison--- maybe I will refrain until we know if it's the perp's FB or not.
If there's a better or more accurate SM -- someone can post it here on the thread.
Agreed that BW seemed closed off to the world and that would've included SM.
As if she had something to hide.

Last edited:
I know several people (one family member) who have gotten in the military. They were deployed. I was terrified for the woman and children they might encounter. Most were great! One in particular, I was terrified he was in Afghanistan free to do whatever.

I'm not being harsh. I'm telling the truth. When I was active duty that's what was told to me. When my son was sick at daycare and they called me to pick him up, I was told to get back up daycare because work comes first.
I don’t know why I expect the military too give a little for single parents. (Male or female) very unrealistic of me, I know.

Is this while in dress uniform ? Or just no tattoos above the neckline of t-shirts ? I live in a military town and during the summer the Marines can roll the sleeves up on their fatigues and I have seen a lot of Marines in fatigues with sleeves rolled sporting forearm tattoos.

Just talked to hubby. Each service has their own standards. Each service has no tattoos on the neck or face. Arms are generally a percentage of the arm could have ink - not the majority though. Usually very little tattoo, if any, can be showing while in dress uniforms. Work uniforms are a little more lax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298