Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have to be sneaky and with the evidence already against her for her current charges I don't think there is a judge on this planet who would deny a warrant for mother and/or father's blood or other DNA sample in order to ID this babygirl. I suspect they know the minute they ID the remains as Taylor the clamoring will begin from public and press for COD. And I think that will take while if the remains are skeletal. I hate the FICA vibe this case is giving me. Hey @CSIDreamer maybe this answers your question as to what benefit there may be in holding off confirming even if LE know? WHo knows, I am probably reaching with that one.

But cant they be sneaky and get her DNA some other way without her giving it to them? like a cup she drank out of or something?? Or is that a dumb question. LOL

Because unless it was directly observed by LEO, there is a chain of evidence situation. And maybe they did, when possibly offering BW a drink of water during her interview with officers.

I don't think they have to be sneaky and with the evidence already against her for her current charges I don't think there is a judge on this planet who would deny a warrant for mother and/or father's blood or other DNA sample in order to ID this babygirl. I suspect they know the minute they ID the remains as Taylor the clamoring will begin from public and press for COD. And I think that will take while if the remains are skeletal. I hate the FICA vibe this case is giving me. Hey @CSIDreamer maybe this answers your question as to what benefit there may be in holding off confirming even if LE know? WHo knows, I am probably reaching with that one.

I never thought of that one!

That crossed my mind as well...the longer it takes to confirm ID the longer we'll wait for COD. However they will probably hold off releasing COD until they get tox results and we all know how long that can take.

Have we ever had it confirmed that BW was in fact the person to rent the new place the first week of May? And am I leaping to find it rather curious that later in May, was also the last confirmed sighting of Taylor? If both of these are true, it's making me wonder if she rented the new place knowing full well what she was going to do with that little girl.

And, I sure hated typing that. :(

I know several people (one family member) who have gotten in the military. They were deployed. I was terrified for the woman and children they might encounter. Most were great! One in particular, I was terrified he was in Afghanistan free to do whatever.
Were you afraid the women and children were going to do something to him, or vice versa? I know it happens both ways. If anyone has the Starz channel, I highly recommend watching the true life series Leavenworth. It's about a unit that was in Afghanistan and their Lt who murdered 2 Afghan civilians. Sgt Bales, who murdered 16 Afghan Civilians consisting of Women, Children and elderly men is also interviewed at times, as he's assigned to Imprisoned at Leavenworth as well. I think it's very interesting, and it gives you a peek inside the Justice System of the military, the soldiers experiences in their words, and the lawyers trying to get a murderer out of Leavenworth. First 3 episodes I adamantly felt 1 way. The 4th episode blew my socks off and left me completely questioning my stance on what happened/what was reported.

Maybe for other branches but definitely not true at all for the Navy...hand and neck tattoos are all a-ok as are full sleeves.

Source: my husband is in the Navy and has all of the above
Air Force started cracking down when I was enlisted. Separated in 2000. I have a tattoo around my ankle, had had it for like 5 years when I was told I either had to wear pants or darker pantyhose so it wasn't seen. AF rule was no tattoos where they can be seen in Uniform.

I just wanted to post I have called LE on 3 very young children (under 4 yr) in my yard, on my swings, with NO adult in view. I was leaving my residence and didn't want to just run off and leave them there. I had NO clue where they came from or who they belonged to and they had been there for an hour already. I was laughed at and made fun of when LE got there. I never called again because it was pointless.
Also in I have called CPS concerning children being left alone to fend for themselves and the house being a total mess. CPS told me unless there were beating the children they usually don't take the kids. So CPS was useless. I have NO faith in the system at all.......
One night I was on FB in a community group where the Mod listens to the scanner and posts what's being said. So it was posted that 2 girls, maybe 12 yo were being followed by a man. They ended up at a strangers house on my street begging for help. I went and reviewed my security camera footage. Sure enough, they came down the Main Street on my side of the street. Dude was across the street, crossed over and swiftly followed them down the street. I called the worthless police and they had the audacity to tell me "We're don't think anything happened. We think it's a prank". What if he would have caught up to them before someone let them in the house? I wanted to puke when I watched the footage, and IDK where they came up with prank from. It was a grown man following 2 young girls.

I think someone pointed out that was a misunderstanding on my part, but regardless, BW could have worked out a daycare/babysitting situation. She chose not to for some reason and left her daughter to fend for herself apparently.
I agree she could have worked out a plan. I believe her when she said her shift was changed. Maybe she was working 3PM-12AM, or 11PM-8AM. There are daycare providers who work during those hours. They may be few and far between, but they exist. Instead of asking for help finding one though,I think she left Taylor home alone every time she was at work. I kinda think she rented the house because she thought the neighbor was asking too many questions and she was afraid he was going to report her for leaving Taylor alone. I think in her simple mind, if she moved, she could continue leaving her alone, and continue with her career unbothered.I think something happened to Taylor after 21May, even though what she was paying to rent that crap shack would have covered the cost of daycare.

Have we ever had it confirmed that BW was in fact the person to rent the new place the first week of May? And am I leaping to find it rather curious that later in May, was also the last confirmed sighting of Taylor? If both of these are true, it's making me wonder if she rented the new place knowing full well what she was going to do with that little girl.

And, I sure hated typing that. :(
That has occurred to me as well. I don't believe LE have ever confirmed WHEN she started renting the new place on Ivy. IF SHE RENTED THE IVY PLACE IN MAY: I am torn between believing she intended to move herself and Tay to avoid the recent attention and inquiries by the neighbor (AB) and that Taylor was alive at that time. Or that BW knew that Taylor was not going to be alive much longer and planned the move accordingly. I hate even thinking it let alone typing it.

For now, until I know estimated TOD I am going with the first theory, she intended both herself and Taylor to move to the new place but then Taylor died and she sort of became paralyzed - not knowing how to cover it up, trying to plan an exit from the old place and not wanting to take a body to the new one she held on to both but no longer had to worry about Taylor roaming or drawing attention to herself when BW was no longer home :(

I agree she could have worked out a plan. I believe her when she said her shift was changed. Maybe she was working 3PM-12AM, or 11PM-8AM. There are daycare providers who work during those hours. They may be few and far between, but they exist. Instead of asking for help finding one though,I think she left Taylor home alone every time she was at work. I kinda think she rented the house because she thought the neighbor was asking too many questions and she was afraid he was going to report her for leaving Taylor alone. I think in her simple mind, if she moved, she could continue leaving her alone, and continue with her career unbothered.I think something happened to Taylor after 21May, even though what she was paying to rent that crap shack would have covered the cost of daycare.
Totally my thinking as well, I was just typing mine out when yours landed. Like minds.

I know it seems bad but perhaps the food for one was for Taylor. Brianna may have already eaten her food.
No confirmation on what she tried to od on. I don't think anyone was watching her. I think she stayed on base to avoid the media and she had no transportation since LE impounded her car. JMO
It wasn't her choice to stay on base. She was being held in the barracks. You can't just go stay in a dorm to escape media. She could have rented a room at Billeting on base, but she wasn't free to do so.

Why couldn’t she have successfully carried out her suicide before she took her innocent daughter out of her sick game? Just a thought.
I think she's a control freak. Her daughter was hers. Her possession. I think she only attempted suicide because Taylor was found. If Taylor was never found, Brianna would have continued renting a house and an apt, and going to work with her new rank like nothing was amiss.

I don't think that's even legal. Outside being able to drop off a newborn within a short period of time I'm pretty sure it's not legal to just drop your kids off somewhere safe. I tried searching and found examples like this. Maybe there should be more legal ways to get help or just abandon your kids so you don't beat them to death. But as others have mentioned Brianna had a TON of resources. She was in the military. She's not just an average single mother. She had access to resources most don't.

It seems like in most cases our laws actively work against a parent being able to say, "I just can't do this."

Cops: Father drops off 5-year-old son at county DFACS office, leaves

Older Children Abandoned Under Law for Babies

Safe Haven Laws - FindLaw

Child abandonment - Wikipedia
I remember some years ago when Nebraska had a drop off for kids older than newborns. They had to shut it down pretty fast because people from all over were dropping off their teenagers."At least 18 children, the youngest 22 months and many of them teens, have been abandoned since the law took effect in July. Nebraska's law is the only one in the country that lets anyone leave a child as old as 18 at a state-licensed hospital without fear of prosecution for the abandonment." They've since rewritten the law to babies 3 days old and younger.Nebraska Rewrites Child Drop-Off Law

Were you afraid the women and children were going to do something to him, or vice versa? I know it happens both ways. If anyone has the Starz channel, I highly recommend watching the true life series Leavenworth. It's about a unit that was in Afghanistan and their Lt who murdered 2 Afghan civilians. Sgt Bales, who murdered 16 Afghan Civilians consisting of Women, Children and elderly men is also interviewed at times, as he's assigned to Imprisoned at Leavenworth as well. I think it's very interesting, and it gives you a peek inside the Justice System of the military, the soldiers experiences in their words, and the lawyers trying to get a murderer out of Leavenworth. First 3 episodes I adamantly felt 1 way. The 4th episode blew my socks off and left me completely questioning my stance on what happened/what was reported.
He would do something too innocent people.

This is maybe a crazy thought--but one I've been having for a couple of days. Does anyone think BW may've been sending some type of message to her family? I just have a hard time believing anyone would drive sooo far (I keep reading between 5-7 hrs. one way) to dispose of a body. Surely there was somewhere closer that she could "hide" her. By leaving her little body that close to her relatives' homes, it just seems very calculated. (And, for me, it would be extra traumatic...to know she's that close and I wasn't able to help her at all :( )
Here's a crazy reply. I dismissed it on FB when someone else said it, but what if she left her In Al, where she said she had been being watched by her mother, in case Taylor was ever found she could play dumb like"IDK what happened. I left her in Al with my mom.I've been 7 hours away in Fl."

Here's a crazy reply. I dismissed it on FB when someone else said it, but what if she left her In Al, where she said she had been being watched by her mother, in case Taylor was ever found she could play dumb like"IDK what happened. I left her in Al with my mom.I've been 7 hours away in Fl."
That's possible except no one would have witnessed Taylor there at all. I think, like Casey Anthony, Brianna went to a place that she knew well. The area where Taylor was found is also remote. Additionally, I think she was hoping that the body, if ever found, would not be linked to a Jacksonville, Florida case. Brianna severely underestimated LE.

So this is all just speculation, but:

According to Heavy.com BW was seeing a man for the past 6 months. We have all saw cases where the mom is a good mom until a boyfriend gets involved then the child starts to be neglected and abused. I am not saying this is what happened, but nothing's impossible.

The day before Taylor was reported missing, BW made a now-deleted ad for a babysitter/caregiver for Taylor on Craig's List.
It said:

"I have a 5 year old and work on NAS Jax from 7:30am to 4pm. I apologize for the late notice; was bailed on. May become regular if she enjoys herself. She’s timid to may take a minute for her to open up and talk. She loves other children though: she’s an only child. We live on the north side."

Is it possible she let someone she didn't know to well watch Taylor because she was desperate? We have heard she was leaving her home alone. Perhaps she called the man she was seeing to watch her?

BW's sister made this comment:
“I’ve been trying not to think the worst, but when you know that everything that’s being told is an absolute lie, you have no choice but to think the worst. I don’t believe in my heart that she has done anything to Taylor. I just feel like she knows what has happened to her and it’s almost like she’s willing to take the fall for it. Whatever it is.”

Who would she be covering for? The only time I have seen women do this is when they are covering for a significant other. Either way, if it turns out she wasn't the one to actually commit the murder and someone else was possibly involved, I feel like she had to be complicit at some point because of the way Taylor was disposed of.

BW was a scholar, high school valedictorian, homecoming queen, had a 3.6-3.7 GPA, an ACT score of 24, and is a highly decorated officer in the Navy. You'd think she would be smarter than this. We have all saw some very bright women do horrible acts, though. Still, many times when you see a once caring mother commit these types of crimes it seems like they changed once they began a relationship with a man. So I'm just wondering if the man her family said she was seeing was in Taylor's life and did she ultimately find someone to watch Taylor that day? If so, who? Could that person be involved? Or did BW act alone? Maybe she just snapped from trying to hold down her job as a 1st Class Petty Officer and a mother. Maybe it was too hard to do both and she just lost it. Did she leave Taylor alone that day and Taylor got hurt while BW was at work? Still, she was chopped up and disposed of in garbage bags (like the MSM is reporting) - and that is just hard to understand - how someone can do that to a 5-year-old child. MOO.

I am not saying any of this is factual, but I just want to keep an open mind and consider all possibilities with all of the information that has been reported.

Rest in Peace beautiful baby girl.
"BW was a scholar, high school valedictorian, homecoming queen, had a 3.6-3.7 GPA, an ACT score of 24, and is a highly decorated officer in the Navy." She's not a highly decorated officer in the Navy. She's enlisted, and most of her ribbons are for either being deployed, being Active Duty during a War, or something to do with her Career Field. "Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal"-Awarded for Meritorious Service. She did have to be nominated for this by someone so not everyone receives this. That is the only ribbon she received that everyone else didn't receive. Everything else was received just by showing up and keeping her nose clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme