Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: not victim friendly> If MOM would have left Taylor at a relatives house while moving, we would have heard that ( it would give LE another location to look) The movers never saw this child and she wasn't reported missing until this morning. ( Mom moved on Sunday). That is one hell of a head start IMO. I want to know if there are any signs of Taylor ever seeing the inside of mom's new home ( neighbors etc) As far as I'm concerned she could have been missing since before last Sunday. Who the heck was the last person to see Taylor prior to this freaking move? all IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Pascale Head on Twitter
The focus of the search for 5-year-old Taylor Williams takes a turn in Jax. Join @ActionNewsJax at 10pm on FOX30 for new information from the girl’s family with @TenikkaANjax @BachmanANjax @RussellANjax @AmberANjax @DaniANjax Pascale Head on Twitter

#TaylorWilliams great-grandmother tells me this family is "torn up." She said they expect to learn more tomorrow. 5-year-old still missing, according to @JSOPIO. @ActionNewsJax has live team coverage at 10. @WOKVNews Russell Colburn on Twitter

I'm going to sign off for the night, but I just want to throw this out there.

Based on reports of those who helped Mom move, the former residence was a disaster. Dirty, garbage, etc. etc.
I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the state of the former residence and the training of a Petty Officer. I found this extremely odd.

My sense has always been that military families are very ordered and organized. Beds made, garbage thrown out, children well put together etc. etc. The reports from the person who helped her move describe a pretty disgusting scene.

Something is not right here.

I am really impressed with LE. They really seems to be pulling out all stops on this. I think they suspect what we suspect.

I just feel sick. Here we go again. It never ends.

MOO

On another note to add to my frustration ( I'm pissed if you can't tell) , Mom could have easily told the "movers" that Taylor was at a relatives/friends house and the movers probably would have not thought anything of it ( and may have not contacted LE) but Mom said Taylor was in the bathroom while water was running, yet no sign of her and now she's missing. Dear god! Again IMO

I'm going to sign off for the night, but I just want to throw this out there.

Based on reports of those who helped Mom move, the former residence was a disaster. Dirty, garbage, etc. etc.
I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the state of the former residence and the training of a Petty Officer. I found this extremely odd.

My sense has always been that military families are very ordered and organized. Beds made, garbage thrown out, children well put together etc. etc. The reports from the person who helped her move describe a pretty disgusting scene.

Something is not right here.

I am really impressed with LE. They really seems to be pulling out all stops on this. I think they suspect what we suspect.

I just feel sick. Here we go again. It never ends.

MOO
BBM. I definitely agree with the sentiment of the rest of your post, but this statement about military families typically being orderly isn’t necessarily always the case. I know a bunch of military kids who are SLOBS and grew up in homes that were in pretty disgusting condition especially if they were off base.

Not to mention MOM overpaid for the moving service according to the lady who helped move her. ( in above MSM)
I don't think that means much. My husband routinely overpays for services when he feels that the person, or people, have gone above and beyond. It's possible that they worked hard and got the job done quickly and well. JMO

Have we heard ( I may have missed it) that she was evicted, or if her lease was up, or was this a quick move situation or planned?

adding: I think I read that the movers didn't know her correct? She could have asked friends/ coworkers to help her move ( hell, it took 45 minutes) but instead brought in strangers?

Have we heard ( I may have missed it) that she was evicted, or if her lease was up, or was this a quick move situation or planned?

Not that I know of, but maybe I missed it.
I am curious about why she moved as well.

I'm also wondering about her husband...he lives out of state so I've read. Is he also military? Did he routinely communicate with the mom, and especially with Taylor? Did they FaceTime or Skye? Was Taylor close to her dad?

I don't think that means much. My husband routinely overpays for services when he feels that the person, or people, have gone above and beyond. It's possible that they worked hard and got the job done quickly and well. JMO
I agree and my husband and I do as well. But was this a nice normal kind of tip or what? How much were they overpaid? Was it " hush, you never saw me over pay or enjoy dinner and drinks on me overpay?

My guess is something will happen overnight and we may see some answers tomorrow IMO
I sure hope so. Nothing so far implies that Taylor somehow got out of the house and wandered off. Nothing came of water searches. The story is clear as mud.

I know the circumstances often change as more information comes out but in this case the original story is odd and that's usually a bad sign. What we heard was Taylor was not in her room at around 7:20 am and the back door was unlocked. So the implication is she wandered off. If that's true then she should have been located by now since little ones don't tend to get lost in urban areas. This isn't a forest setting. Someone would have spotted her or she'd have been seen be on CCTV somewhere by now.

Certainly it doesn't eliminate a stranger abduction but LE doesn't appear to be treating it as such. And I agree with other posters that this isn't Jacksonville LE's first rodeo so IMO it's significant to observe where they are searching and what they are doing. MOO.

I sure hope so. Nothing so far implies that Taylor somehow got out of the house and wandered off. Nothing came of water searches. The story is clear as mud.

I know the circumstances often change as more information comes out but in this case the original story is odd and that's usually a bad sign. What we heard was Taylor was not in her room at around 7:20 am and the back door was unlocked. So the implication is she wandered off. If that's true then she should have been located by now since little ones don't tend to get lost in urban areas. This isn't a forest setting. Someone would have spotted her or she'd have been seen be on CCTV somewhere by now.

Certainly it doesn't eliminate a stranger abduction but LE doesn't appear to be treating it as such. And I agree with other posters that this isn't Jacksonville LE's first rodeo so IMO it's significant to observe where they are searching and what they are doing. MOO.
IMO, she was gone before the move.

They were in the house 45 mins right?
That’s not that long. She wouldn’t be involved in the process of moving boxes/furniture ... it’s not that far fetched. Parents let their kids bathe themselves and leave them home alone. We still don’t even know if there was anyone else unseen in the house too?
like I had said, it’s definitely noteworthy but not a smoking gun
JMO

Parents leave a five year old child home alone at night for almost an hour? Okay.

There is something wrong here...but I appreciate that LEO is really working this case.

Every now and again we read of a toddler who somehow gets out of a house and wanders out into the streets, but is soon picked up. I cannot think of an example where a 5 year old girl has ever wandered off alone, particularly at night. I know at that age I was very scared of the dark and I would not have gone more than a few feet from my front door alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop