Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to sign off for the night, but I just want to throw this out there.

Based on reports of those who helped Mom move, the former residence was a disaster. Dirty, garbage, etc. etc.
I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the state of the former residence and the training of a Petty Officer. I found this extremely odd.

My sense has always been that military families are very ordered and organized. Beds made, garbage thrown out, children well put together etc. etc. The reports from the person who helped her move describe a pretty disgusting scene.

Something is not right here.

I am really impressed with LE. They really seems to be pulling out all stops on this. I think they suspect what we suspect.

I just feel sick. Here we go again. It never ends.

MOO
BBM You would be surprised. Having served, I saw MANY families of NCOs (E5 and above) that were literally a hot mess. Like roaches and just nasty.

Parents leave a five year old child home alone at night for almost an hour? Okay.

There is something wrong here...but I appreciate that LEO is really working this case.
LBM
Approaching this and treating her missing case as anything's possible.

The emotional toll must be so hard on these people --I cannot imagine.
One thing to read about Taylor -- another to sift through garbage and comb streams and neighborhoods for any signs.
Thus far it doesn't seem like they think a random stranger grabbed her ; but that the answers may be closer to home.
Imo.

Last edited:
Towing the vehicle is not a good sign but by now they would know if something other than a live child was in there (cadaver dogs) I know they searched both locations today and I posted lots of twitter updates but I can’t recall seeing dogs ?

By now the Moving story would be investigated and we should know something tomorrow I’m expecting a presser ...

Towing the vehicle is not a good sign but by now they would know if something other than a live child was in there (cadaver dogs) I know they searched both locations today and I posted lots of twitter updates but I can’t recall seeing dogs ?

By now the Moving story would be investigated and we should know something tomorrow I’m expecting a presser ...
This is where it gets frustrating---would the cadaver dogs be accurate?

They apparently didn't hit on KB in the Frazee case. And there ended up being a bloody crime scene in there.

I hope they searched those 2 locations very well.

This is where it gets frustrating---would the cadaver dogs be accurate?

They apparently didn't hit on KB in the Frazee case. And there ended up being a bloody crime scene in there.

I hope they searched those 2 locations very well.
They hit on her bumper - I don’t think her body was in the house long enough in that case - I think this little one was either put in a car and taken somewhere or is within 5 miles of the prior residence
JMO

I think she was around 3 in the video too. It is interesting how so many of these missing children's stories end up with so much in common like going missing while the adults are asleep and subpar or old pictures released.

I noticed one news place said they'd got more pictures of Taylor, but they put up a collage of four photos, and in two of those photos Taylor looked about 18 months old. I thought that was rather odd, but I have no idea if they were photos given to LE or if the news place just got them from FB.

Russell Colburn
@RussellANjax

This is a new picture of #TaylorWilliams from a family member. Her loved ones are “torn up” over the little girl’s disappearance.

@ActionNewsJax
has the search for this sweet 5-year-old covered for you with live team coverage at 10.

EIvJkY6WkAILfSK

Russell Colburn on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members