Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MISSING CHILD: 5-yr-old Taylor Williams is STILL MISSING. Close friends of Taylor's mom tells us she loves Taylor more than anything. We're told she spent a lot of time at JSO yesterday just as a concerned mother, cooperating with police. Here are new videos of her, PLEASE SHARE

(Video)

Lana Harris on Twitter

Here are more details about Taylor. She was last seen by her mother at bedtime Tuesday night, wearing pink and purple pajamas with no shoes.

A24ED56B-E71B-42B5-9BE8-F4422157F56F.jpeg

Lana Harris on Twitter

I’m confused was the previous home Southside Villas or Paradise Island apartments? I’ve read and heard both...

This article states it's the Paradise Island Apts on the Southside

Action News Jax has seen investigators arriving at both search locations: Taylor's Brentwood home on Ivy Street and on the Southside at the Paradise Island apartment complex where Taylor and her family recently moved from over the weekend.

The locations are 16 miles apart.

AMBER ALERT LIVE UPDATES: 5-year-old Jacksonville girl now missing for over 24 hoursAMBER ALERT LIVE UPDATES: 5-year-old Jacksonville girl now missing for over 24 hoursAMBER ALERT LIVE UPDATES: 5-year-old Jacksonville girl now missing for over 24 hours

And you're right, conflicting info, this one says Southside Villas complex

Law enforcement investigators on Palm Breeze Road in the back of the Southside Villas apartment complex off Southside Blvd. Wednesday afternoon, November 6, 2019. This was one of the search areas where law enforcement personnel are searching for a missing three year old girl. The girl and her family used to live at the Southside Villas complex.

Photos: The search for 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams

I’m confused was the previous home Southside Villas or Paradise Island apartments? I’ve read and heard both...

Paradise Island used to be 3 sections. The front section, a few months ago out of nowhere, became Southside Villas. Technically it is two separate apartment communities. I currently live in Paradise Island.

One thing I’ve learned don’t listen to everything the media says...Especially our local media here in Jacksonville they are all in such a hurry to get the story out first they don’t check the facts nor get the story straight...If it doesn’t come from the police I don’t pay it no mind...

A couple of questions...
I don't recall hearing Dad speak out. Did I miss it?
Are the parents together?
I recall reading that the father was out of town. Is this correct? Is he in the Military as well? Do we even know?
The lack of anything from the family has me thinking. Hmmmm

A couple of questions...
I don't recall hearing Dad speak out. Did I miss it?
Are the parents together?
I recall reading that the father was out of town. Is this correct? Is he in the Military as well? Do we even know?
The lack of anything from the family has me thinking. Hmmmm

He lives out of state.

Any idea what section Taylor lived in?

They are up in the front so Im assuming she lived in the first section. That is why they keep switching back between the names Paradise Island and Southside Villas. I don't remember what it used to be called. I do know its the oldest built section of the property.

They are up in the front so Im assuming she lived in the first section. That is why they keep switching back between the names Paradise Island and Southside Villas. I don't remember what it used to be called. I do know its the oldest built section of the property.

Do you have any insight about the dumpster? How often it is emptied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en