Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will find something happened in late summer - I’m guessing Aug/Sept IMO
But people will report what they’ve seen regarding this little one
JMO

You’re probably right. Six months is so long, I can’t imagine that. I wonder who was watching her if she stopped going to the daycare in the spring.

You’re probably right. Six months is so long, I can’t imagine that. I wonder who was watching her if she stopped going to the daycare in the spring.
That it is stated Brianna has stopped cooperating, due to some inconsistencies, I wonder if those inconsistencies had to do with how Taylor was being taken care of during work. It's possible she said a nanny did, but then couldn't identify the nanny.

Regardless if Brianna knows what happened, her place of military employment doesn't. I find it pretty appalling if this is the general procedure in a time of crisis for one of their people.
However, maybe they did give her time off, but she came in to work anyway.

I’m from a military family and there have been many times various family members have needed emergency leave in a crisis (far less significant than a missing kid!!) and it was granted quickly and without consequence for the service member. I fully expect in this case where a missing kid is getting national news, they would give the parent time off.

^ I would certainly expect so. So weird she came into work.....is she in some sort of denial and carrying on as though nothing happened? Just another day?
Any mother with a missing child would be a basket case, in need of sedatives.

Did they vet you first?

They all did background checks and called references. Hiring childcare from Craigslist is super super common and doesn’t make a parent irresponsible or anything. Her ad on CL is the least of her issues.

Now I find it very interesting that:

1) the kid apparently stopped going to the daycare in the Spring;
2) the babysitter bailed on her;
3) she conveniently posted an ad about it just prior to the kid disappearing.

I read this as: there WAS no babysitter and she posted that ad to give cover to the story of why the babysitter who was allegedly watching her is unreachable. I think her story began unraveling when the cops wanted names of childcare providers. Even if the babysitter bailed on her, they would probably have had no trouble speaking to cops.

^ I would certainly expect so. So weird she came into work.....is she in some sort of denial and carrying on as though nothing happened? Just another day?
Any mother with a missing child would be a basket case, in need of sedatives.

Absolutely!! Coming in to work makes me give her the side eye for sure. Like at least pretend your kid being gone is impacting you.

They all did background checks and called references. Hiring childcare from Craigslist is super super common and doesn’t make a parent irresponsible or anything. Her ad on CL is the least of her issues.

I read this as: there WAS no babysitter and she posted that ad to give cover to the story of why the babysitter who was allegedly watching her is unreachable.

Reminds me of "Zanny, the "Nanny"" story. Just saying.

I think you are right

I read this as: there WAS no babysitter and she posted that ad to give cover to the story of why the babysitter who was allegedly watching her is unreachable. I think her story began unraveling when the cops wanted names of childcare providers. Even if the babysitter bailed on her, they would probably have had no trouble speaking to cops.

NEW: A colleague of Brianna Williams, the mother of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams, tells us they saw her back at work on base this morning at NAS JAX in uniform. They say she appeared to be sad and quiet. Hear more from that colleague tonight at 11 only on @FCN2go

Shelby Danielsen on Twitter
Shelby Danielsen (@NewsShelby) | Twitter
8:08 PM (EST) · Nov 7, 2019

Her colleague says when he saw her on base this morning he didn’t want to mention Taylor because she looked heartbroken, he says, “she was sad, she was really sad, like someone had cried their last tear.”

04104B33-6D69-4521-A136-10A132D434C6.jpeg

Her colleague said she appeared to be doing administrative work. (He said working on a military base has certain requirements so they may have needed her there, he didn’t want to bring up Taylor bc she seemed sad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member