Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uggh, time to catch up on what I've missed in the last 18 hours.

News4Jax has learned from two sources that a cadaver dog alerted on the trunk of the mother's car, which was towed from her Brentwood home on Wednesday afternoon.

The sheriff pointed out that Brianna Williams, who is a Navy petty officer, is not under arrest or even considered a suspect, but he said that when detectives pointed out inconsistencies with her story, she stopped answering questions.

[snip]

As of Thursday night, a Jacksonville detective was headed to speak with Taylor's biological father, Maurice Tate, who lives in Alabama. Family members said he hasn't seen his daughter in roughly two years.
-------------------------------
Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams told reporters at a news conference Thursday that Brianna Williams was the last person to see Taylor.

“Yesterday we were talking to her about some inconsistencies in her statement and that’s when she chose to stop cooperating with us,” Williams said.
------------------------------
"We won’t take the steps to say she is a suspect, but we do know that her daughter is missing and she was the last person to see her," the sheriff said of Williams. "We do not believe the daughter walked away." Williams moved to the home in the Brentwood neighborhood last Sunday and neighbors say they never saw a little girl, First Coast News reports.
---------------------------
"The strange thing that was off to me was she told my fiancé there was a daughter in the bathroom and he heard water running ... her behavior was off ... we never saw a child ... we did load up a pink and purple toddler bed."

Last edited:
I just heard about this lil one on my local news (they are comparing her disappearance to Haleigh Cummings:().
Trying to read the whole thread...
Sounds to me like Taylor could have been missing a lot longer than what mom has said? :( Not another one, dear Lord....
MOO

As far as mom going back to work, I will withhold judgment on that. I find many things suspicious in this case but don't know enough about the military to know anything other than they basically own your time, they have their own requirements and way of doing things, and they are your boss so if they say you need to be there you better be showing up or there are very bad consequences.

Things don't look good at all, and I know a lot of us have felt this case would head this direction from the get go. :(

It is really disturbing to me that there are no recent photos of Taylor and the ones provided after that initial one all came from family outside the household and are pretty dated. Makes me worry this child has been missing for quite a bit longer than a few days.

I just heard about this lil one on my local news (they are comparing her disappearance to Haleigh Cummings:().
Trying to read the whole thread...
Sounds to me like Taylor could have been missing a lot longer than what mom has said? :( Not another one, dear Lord....
MOO
FL - FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5 Nov 6 2019 Media Maps Timeline No Discussion
Here is her media thread

you know it's bad when LE has to ask for people to go back 6 months to try and pinpoint when she really went missing IMO

Please forgive me for asking, but I haven't been able to keep up. Has it been confirmed that she did attend daycare and what was her last day there? If her birthday was February 2014 as stated in the missing child poster above, she should have been going to Kindergarten this year. IMO-it sounds like that hasn't happened and she has been gone before school started. I have not read very much of this since Wed. so please forgive me if I'm not accurate on some of this.

interview with anonymous co-worker of Taylor's mother

He says she always spoke fondly of her daughter. He never met or saw Taylor Williams in person, but he says that wasn’t unusual at work. He recalled seeing Williams’ picture with her daughter as the screensaver on her computer.

[snip]

Sheriff Mike Williams confirmed Thursday in a press conference that 5-year old Taylor Rose Williams was enrolled in a daycare on base for a period of time, but investigators can’t pinpoint when she was last seen, outside of what her mother has told them.
The interview also contains info from family friend in AL who describes Taylor as smart, joyful and quiet.

Poor punkin what has happened to you?

interview with anonymous co-worker of Taylor's mother

He says she always spoke fondly of her daughter. He never met or saw Taylor Williams in person, but he says that wasn’t unusual at work. He recalled seeing Williams’ picture with her daughter as the screensaver on her computer.

[snip]

Sheriff Mike Williams confirmed Thursday in a press conference that 5-year old Taylor Rose Williams was enrolled in a daycare on base for a period of time, but investigators can’t pinpoint when she was last seen, outside of what her mother has told them.
The interview also contains info from family friend in AL who describes Taylor as smart, joyful and quiet.

Poor punkin what has happened to you?
The day care must have attendance records- sign in and sign out sheets - or check in via computer or something? They should be able to get at least that piece of information since Mom won't say. And yes, if her birthday was February 2014 then she should have gone to K in August - apparently not so I think some of us speculated she's been missing since before that time - a local posted upthread school started mid August up there - maybe Aug 12 IIRC. That should help LE pin it down to. I guess if Mom is not cooperating, they won't have her phone either to see if there were pictures ?
JMO

I think the mom going to work is the least odd thing about this case. Some people need to keep busy during a crisis to keep from falling apart. That said, everything else about this situation is just as hinky as can be. This child is most likely deceased and probably has been for quite a while. I just hope some evidence turns up to bring this baby justice.

Mother may have made her biggest mistake by not trading her car. Is that the only place decomp was found?

I believe the question from the reporter was about decomp found in the car and the former apartment. It was not answered, but I think that's how it was asked. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just to clarify, you CAN have a college degree and be enlisted. It's not common, but you'd usually join in at a slightly higher enlisted rank. My best friend did this after graduating college and being unable to find a civilian job.

Enlistment Opportunities for Advancement

Some branches and jobs allow for the advancement to E-4 after secondary schools if a full college degree is obtained before boot camp/basic training.

As far as BW returning to work - if that was my 5 yr old child missing, I would be completely useless at work. I would be out there searching myself. Nobody/nothing would keep me from doing everything possible to find my child. Going to work would be my last concern. A phone call to a supervisor would be all that’s needed.

MOO

If no one had seen this little girl in 6 months, why did her Mom make a missing person plea now? No one knew anything for almost half a year, then out of the blue she decides that it's time to report this little girl missing?

1 -Taylor was getting to school age
2- Someone in her life was trying to connect with her (father? paternal family?)
3 - Mom was waiting for a story to present itself, and moving to a new home and pretending her baby ran away in the middle of the night somehow seemed reasonable
4- Mom is an idiot, and thought that LE would never find the actual crime scene because she no longer lived there?

Really - who the heck knows why these type of people do what they do.

Yeah... Not sure what to make of the work situation. Her going in the next day seems a bit extreme. Yet the other end of that extreme, just no longer going and losing your job (I believe Dulce's grandparents did that) isn't a great option either if you still have other children and a household to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298