Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... Not sure what to make of the work situation. Her going in the next day seems a bit extreme. Yet the other end of that extreme, just no longer going and losing your job (I believe Dulce's grandparents did that) isn't a great option either if you still have other children and a household to take care of.
My husband is an officer at the same base and he deals with the personnel situations for his squadron. They don't usually give them an option. A lot of times when they're struggling they're actually required to show up so the Navy knows they're in one piece. He's actually at work today (even though they have a day off) doing just that.

#AMBERAlert search continues for MISSING #Florida girl!

“It is strange. Because I didn’t even know she had a little girl,” said one neighbor. Police said Taylor Williams' mother has stopped cooperating with them in the search.
I can't tell if this was a neighbor from the Ivy Street address or the Southside one, but if no one on Ivy Street ever saw this child that's pretty odd. That's a community where people are always sitting outside and notice everything that goes on. It's not the best neighborhood but there's a strong sense of community there.

#AMBERAlert search continues for MISSING #Florida girl!

“It is strange. Because I didn’t even know she had a little girl,” said one neighbor. Police said Taylor Williams' mother has stopped cooperating with them in the search.

View attachment 214056

“Uncooperative” mother of missing child has north Alabama ties; Sheriff asking has anyone seen child in months?

NCMEC on Twitter
NCMEC (@MissingKids) | Twitter
9:40 AM (EST) · Nov 8, 2019

Would be helpful to know if that was a new neighbor or an old neighbor!

I can't tell if this was a neighbor from the Ivy Street address or the Southside one, but if no one on Ivy Street ever saw this child that's pretty odd. That's a community where people are always sitting outside and notice everything that goes on. It's not the best neighborhood but there's a strong sense of community there.

But she just moved there within the last week.

Courtney Cole‏Verified account @CourtneyANJax 18h18 hours ago

5-year-old Taylor Williams hasn't been seen in weeks. And since she is school-aged, I wanted to know if she was enrolled in school in Duval County and where. What I've learned from the school district-- #NEXT on CBS47/FOX30 @ActionNewsJax at 5:

Did anyone catch her report? I am assuming she learned she was NOT enrolled but I would like to know for sure. and isn't that truly sad? you wait to have the excitement of meet the teacher, and your little backpack and desk with your name - and this little one missed all of that I think. JMO

Action News Jax reporter Dani Bozzini spoke to a NAS JAX mother tonight who says 5-year-old Taylor Williams was in her son's child development center class on base. "The kids were in the same class all year long, so I had seen her basically every day until the last day of VPK."

She says that was on June 5 for their class graduation, which lines up with what JSO told us earlier today.

JSO confirmed that Taylor was enrolled at a day care on base in the spring.

The mother says that graduation ceremony was the last time she saw Taylor.
snipped
FLORIDA AMBER ALERT: Jacksonville police searching for missing 5-year-old girl Taylor Williams

==========
I bet they have the day care records now. This may be one step closer to naming a POI - IMO

Would be helpful to know if that was a new neighbor or an old neighbor!

I believe it was a neighbor from the new neighborhood. The neighbor [MY] was quoted in the MSM link NCMEC included in the tweet. It was also mentioned in another article that he lives across the street from the new house:

Brentwood neighbors say they never saw 5-year-old Taylor Williams

[...]

[MY] lives across the street from the house located at 661 Ivy Street.

[MY] a father of two said he saw Williams when she moved in, but he has yet to see her five-year-old daughter.

"I have never seen the child, never," he said. "Not since she moved in, "

[...]

(*more at link)

This has struck me a couple of times and I could be overthinking, or maybe the witness simply chose her words poorly, but...a five-year-old is not a toddler. Would a child that age still have a toddler bed?

It is a bit unusual. I am more concerned that the woman's statements so far seem to indicate that is the only child centered item the mover couple noted during the move process. I want to know if there was a bedroom or sleeping area in the new home for Taylor? What about age and season appropriate clothing? Did LE find any in the new home? Have they found anyone in the old apartment complex who can recall seeing Taylor since June? Have any of BW's close associates or friends and coworkers noticed a change in her demeanor or habits in the past six months? I know we won't be given these answer until or unless Taylor is found or a suspect is named but doesn't stop me from wishing I had the answers.

This has struck me a couple of times and I could be overthinking, or maybe the witness simply chose her words poorly, but...a five-year-old is not a toddler. Would a child that age still have a toddler bed?
IMO The toddler bed had to be moved into the new apartment so that would help the “story”. Also, Taylor’s scent would be present. MOO....

If my child was missing while I was in the military and I was innocent of anything to do with it...I would be on emergency leave right now, my command would be supporting me, at least one of my bosses would be with me to talk to me, and the Navy would be all involved. There is NO WAY someone would be back at work doing admin stuff if this was truly happening. I find the fact that she isn't on emergency leave, very telling.

IMO The toddler bed had to be moved into the new apartment so that would help the “story”. Also, Taylor’s scent would be present. MOO....
I'm very glad there is at least a confirmed sighting of Taylor in June - the alternative is so much worse IMO - thinking that she has been missing for 2 years....
Some little ones like the comfort of a smaller bed if it still fits- a twin bed is a big step up so I'm not seeing a problem with her still having a bed like this in June. Of course, if she hadn't slept in it since then..... I just wish Mom would cooperate.
JMO

I'm very glad there is at least a confirmed sighting of Taylor in June - the alternative is so much worse IMO - thinking that she has been missing for 2 years....
Some little ones like the comfort of a smaller bed if it still fits- a twin bed is a big step up so I'm not seeing a problem with her still having a bed like this in June. Of course, if she hadn't slept in it since then..... I just wish Mom would cooperate.
JMO

IIRC, the 6 month time frame comes from the daycare information. Also, I never thought she would be missing for 2 yrs due to the age in some of these photo's we've seen. IMO

Courtney Cole‏Verified account @CourtneyANJax 18h18 hours ago

5-year-old Taylor Williams hasn't been seen in weeks. And since she is school-aged, I wanted to know if she was enrolled in school in Duval County and where. What I've learned from the school district-- #NEXT on CBS47/FOX30 @ActionNewsJax at 5:

Did anyone catch her report? I am assuming she learned she was NOT enrolled but I would like to know for sure. and isn't that truly sad? you wait to have the excitement of meet the teacher, and your little backpack and desk with your name - and this little one missed all of that I think. JMO
And First Day of School pics :( We take pics of ours climbing up into the bus & looking back at us.
JMO
ITA It is a relief, somewhat. Hoping someone else has seen her recently, but I’m afraid that won’t be the case. My middle kid stayed in hers till she was about 6. She was refusing to let go of her Dora bed:confused: Had to have her big girl bed AND toddler bed in her room for about a month till she finally decided it was ok to get rid of it lol
But in Taylor’s case, I really think this whole toddler bed was part of the setup :(
I am hoping Taylor’s other family members will try to get mom to talk.
MOO

So, if I'm understanding this right...
The time when this sweet little girl went missing is between June 5th and August 12th?

My heart gets heavy just thinking about it...:(
So far, yes :( Still hoping that somebody else comes forward that can say they have seen her recently, but IDK I want to believe what was first reported, but sadly, I just can’t.
Sitting on my hands now & zippin’ the lips.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member