DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is mom at work today?

Are there still search parties?
6 things to know about the disappearance of 5-year-old Taylor Williams
snipped
During the press conference on Thursday, JSO said it is scaling back on its search. Police are now investigating.

Watch the press conference below:
Jacksonville sheriff says Taylor Williams mother is no longer cooperating in search for missing 5-year-old

3) Taylor's Father: "It's been a minute" since he saw the child
The father of Taylor Williams, Maurice Tate, spoke to First Coast News by phone, saying "it's been a minute" since he last saw his daughter.

The father lives out-of-state. He said he's been in communication with JSO, but didn't give an indication if he intends to come to Jacksonville.

RELATED: Father of missing 5-year-old girl says it's 'been a minute' since he last saw her

4) Brianna Williams returned to work "really sad" her colleague said
First Coast News spoke to a colleague who works with Brianna Williams. He described her to be "a kind-hearted person" who "always had a smile on her face ... willing to go out of her way to help others."

But when she returned to work on Thursday, "she was sad, she was really sad, like someone had cried their last tear," he said.

Brianna Williams is a First Class Petty Officer who works in the Tactical Operations Center in NAS Jacksonville. The colleague, who asked to remain anonymous, said Brianna Williams was dressed in uniform when she returned. He also said she spent Wednesday at JSO.

I just can't help but think if mum was guilty and she had taken the bed, mentioned her daughter was in the bathroom and turned the taps on then this implies she had planned this.

But it bugs me that she has returned to work, IF she was trying to make it seem like she wasn't guilty surely she wouldn't go in?

I think maybe mum has been isolating herself for a while (in her private life I.e. family) but her workplace and coworkers are her support and maybe that's where she is most comfortable. People react very strangely to grief and shock indeed, she may have stopped cooperating because she knew police suspected her and just wants them to concentrate on finding her daughter.

I know this is very unlikely though! And it's much more likely she has done something to her daughter but just playing devil's advocate.

Police seems to highly suspect the mother and it is the most likely answer.

I would want to know if the people helping mum move heard the taps running continuously or on/off, did it sound like a sink tap or a shower?

Also police should be able to see things like toothbrushes etc. so the fact they are calling mum out so early just shows us they know she has done it.

Another angle is this little girl could have been being abused by mum by being secluded at home and hidden and maybe she did leave in the middle of the night.

When I was 5 years old my mum dropped me to nursery and I was in the reception area and suddenly saw the hall in front was filled with parents and children because it was the yearly class / individual photo . Being 5, I for some stupid reason panicked I would be in a lot of trouble and as I was still in the reception area (the beginning of the day) and it hadn't been locked I managed to walk straight out the main door and tried to go to my grandmother's house first who wasnt in then to my aunts who luckily was home. I crossed huge main roads and had a few people come and ask me if I was ok and where was my mum? But I had stranger danger and would run away when they came. All at the age of 5! In my young head though I was desperate to find my mum and take her to the school so I wouldn't get told off for her not being there ( which of course I wouldn't have )

So it is possible she left however extremely unlikely! But if she was being abused it's a definite possibility.

Sorry for the essay!

I really hope they find this darling but fear mother isn't fully sane and baby has been gone a while now.

Beth Rousseau‏Verified account @BethANJax

Day 3: Officers are still posted up outside Taylor Williams home in Brentwood. @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews

EI2sFvJWoAEBDk4.jpg

5:39 AM - 8 Nov 2019

So this tells me that her time of disappearance was some time after VPK ended in June, and this week. I wouldn't put August 12 (or the beginning of Kindergarten) as a set-in-stone date; it is possible she disappeared after this, and was with a babysitter, or a friend/BF of Brianna's who won't talk to LE, and she won't disclose their identity. IOW, Brianna could be covering for someone else...

But it bugs me that she has returned to work, IF she was trying to make it seem like she wasn't guilty surely she wouldn't go in?
I may be an outlier but I take comfort in normalcy when I'm going through a crisis. A friend died of cancer several years ago and I continued to go to work and take part in church activities; church leadership gently offered to let me take time off to grieve but I needed the routine to help me through it. Of course, that wasn't a "my only child has vanished" situation so it's not exactly comparable, but folks don't always react the way we think they should.

Not cooperating with the police, though...That, I can't brush off. I hope she confides in someone who can help, somehow.

So this tells me that her time of disappearance was some time after VPK ended in June, and this week. I wouldn't put August 12 (or the beginning of Kindergarten) as a set-in-stone date; it is possible she disappeared after this, and was with a babysitter, or a friend/BF of Brianna's who won't talk to LE, and she won't disclose their identity. IOW, Brianna could be covering for someone else...
The problem is no one has stepped forward to say they've seen the child since that June date. August 12 is mandatory K (IIRC a local posted this) or you have to designate homeschooling so I don't think it's implausible to consider the more narrow window until we hear otherwise. IMO

Search for missing girl Taylor Williams in Florida enters its third day | Daily Mail Online

20772556-7665679-image-m-31_1573235587513.jpg 20774220-7665679-image-m-54_1573235843349.jpg 20774214-7665679-image-a-55_1573235847770.jpg
  • Search for Taylor Rose Williams, five, in Jacksonville, Florida continued on Friday
  • Taylor was reported missing by mother Brianna Williams Wednesday morning
  • Williams had just moved from another Jacksonville neighborhood on Sunday
  • But no one saw the little girl during the move or at the mother's new home
  • Now police say that Williams is refusing to cooperate with investigators
  • Sheriff says its unclear whether the girl has been seen in the last six months
  • Reports indicate that cadaver dogs indicated on the trunk of mother's car
  • Desperate search continues and Amber Alert is in effect with no charges yet

August 12 is mandatory K (IIRC a local posted this) or you have to designate homeschooling so I don't think it's implausible to consider the more narrow window until we hear otherwise. IMO

When did she turn five? If after Sept. 1, she wouldn't be eligible for K until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper