Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what prompted the mom to report Taylor missing at this particular time. Was someone (a grandparent?? the father???) getting suspicious and asking to speak to the child.
I keep having flashbacks to an old, old episode of (Original Recipe) CSI, "Still Life." The mom reported her kid snatched at the beginning, but by the end it turned out that she had gone insane after the child's father's death (he was a soldier) and she had killed the boy years ago. She was acting like he was still alive and photoshopping another family's child into photos, making finger paint art and pretending it was his, leaving toys around the house so it looked like a child still lived there and made a mess, on and on and on. It was so creepy. Creepier still thinking of parallels to what's happening here.

I wonder what prompted the mom to report Taylor missing at this particular time. Was someone (a grandparent?? the father???) getting suspicious and asking to speak to the child.
I’m guessing there were no pics of Taylor Trick or Treating (SM perhaps?) And people were probably wondering why...IMO I believe someone mentioned Trick or Treating earlier in the thread, my apologies as I can’t remember which one of you lovely folks brought it up:oops:
MOO

It’s even possible the mover and her suspicions caused mom to panic and go into the whole “I woke up and she was gone”!
Also possible mom may have thought she could pin it on the movers. So many possibilities and info we aren’t privy to YET!

Taylor would NOT have been required to attend school this year. The compulsory age in Florida is SIX.

Taylor COULD have attended school this year but would not have been REQUIRED to.

So there is no reason to consider school starting as the cut off for her going missing, it wouldn't have been a factor until at least 2020.

June 5, 2019 at the preschool Graduation - November 6, 2019 should be the window until it's narrowed further.

https://www.jaxsheriff.org/Resources/parents-guardians.aspx

In addition to the curfew law, the City of Jacksonville abides by Florida State Statute 232.19 regarding truancy and the penalties regarding the mandate for school attendance by children, ages six to 16 years of age. Parents and children are subject to penalties for truancy under this law.

https://hslda.org/content/hs101/FL.asp

Children must attend school or comply with the homeschool laws starting in the school year that they turn 6 on or before February 1. They must remain in school until they turn 16 or until they graduate from high school.

It’s even possible the mover and her suspicions caused mom to panic and go into the whole “I woke up and she was gone”!
Also possible mom may have thought she could pin it on the movers. So many possibilities and info we aren’t privy to YET!
LBM
Also, the mother is no longer cooperating.
Speaks volumes as to her character.

I never did see a MSM link to the CL ad for a babysitter, but it sure seems to me like reporting her missing now, was all planned out, and taking out that ad was #1 on the list for when "whoever" started asking questions. I suspect once the police go over her financial transactions, social media, and interview her neighbors and co-workers, they'll have a much tighter timeline on when this poor baby girl actually went missing. Just thinking outloud here. Hoping they find her much sooner than later, since that just adds to the heartache for the family that loves and misses her.

Why did you answer my question with a question?
Trying to figure out what happened that Taylor's disappearance (if she wandered off-- which is doubtful) went unnoticed for so long.
Disgraceful; imo.

Some more ideas, what if mom had a visitor over who killed the child and they both hid her.
Or, mom gave Taylor some medication to make her go to sleep and it backfired.
We just don't know.

It looks very bad that LE are asking for anyone who has seen this little girl in the past 6 months to come forward.
Mom needs to come clean and explain what happened.
If accidental, why not say such and such happened and mom panicked ?
Seems worse that mom is not cooperating with LE.

Have we heard ( I may have missed it) that she was evicted, or if her lease was up, or was this a quick move situation or planned?

adding: I think I read that the movers didn't know her correct? She could have asked friends/ coworkers to help her move ( hell, it took 45 minutes) but instead brought in strangers?

Well after seeing the outside of that apartment maybe she didn't want people who knew her to see it...

She gives me weird vibes, I believe she’s enjoying the attention... doesn’t mean she didn’t experience what she’s saying but I do think she’s pushing it for her 15 mins... maybe not even aware that she’s doing it.
like I said, her story is noteworthy for sure but it’s not a key piece of evidence like everyone’s acting like... people exaggerate all the time and I get the feeling she is. It’s human nature, unfortunately, to sensationalize things, especially if you’re part of the experience.

Well her claims of garbage everywhere certainly seem to be backed up by the pictures we've seen after the cops searched it...

The flyer reads 50 pounds. She doesn’t seem to weigh that much .Her arms and legs appear to be slim. It’s been a long time since I have had a five year old so I could be totally wrong about this.
Hope she is found safe soon

There's no way she's 3 feet tall either. If she's 50 pounds she's tall. My very short 4 year old is 38 inches tall and he's barely on the growth chart.

I wish they would get actual records in these cases or just release pictures, the incorrect height and weight is always more confusing than anything.

LBM
Snipped for focus.

It does seem planned out.
Looks terrible that she put out an ad for a child she knew was gone.

I would love to give this mom the benefit of the doubt but, it's kind of impossible. What is a more likely fit, is that her canned response all along would be to say "see, I had to hire a babysitter for moving - she hasn't been missing for months."

Taylor would NOT have been required to attend school this year. The compulsory age in Florida is SIX.

Taylor COULD have attended school this year but would not have been REQUIRED to.

So there is no reason to consider school starting as the cut off for her going missing, it wouldn't have been a factor until at least 2020.

June 5, 2019 at the preschool Graduation - November 6, 2019 should be the window until it's narrowed further.

https://www.jaxsheriff.org/Resources/parents-guardians.aspx

In addition to the curfew law, the City of Jacksonville abides by Florida State Statute 232.19 regarding truancy and the penalties regarding the mandate for school attendance by children, ages six to 16 years of age. Parents and children are subject to penalties for truancy under this law.

https://hslda.org/content/hs101/FL.asp

Children must attend school or comply with the homeschool laws starting in the school year that they turn 6 on or before February 1. They must remain in school until they turn 16 or until they graduate from high school.
I knew this about the age requirement and understand about the Nov 6 date BUT - if she wasn't going to be enrolled in public school kindergarten Mom would have to pay day care and I think she would want to do this IMO - I don't think this is unreasonable in light of the high cost of day care for working single parents - of course, I can be way wrong but I think if she were alive in August she would have gone to public school which would possibly have included orientation and meet the teacher the week before if it is like most other Florida public school kindergarten classes. I'm keeping my own timeline at that date for now until someone comes forward with a confirmed by LE sighting of Taylor but totally respect the November date too. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper