Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen reports yet where the secondary location is, but sounds like it is 21 minutes away and it will be very interesting to find out where that is and what led them to it. The photo was a separate tweet referring to the Brentwood community searching, so I would assume that's where that photo was taken. MOO

If you read the comments on the Facebook page @MsPooh mentioned above, it will make sense about the secondary location and what/who led them there.

I haven't seen reports yet where the secondary location is, but sounds like it is 21 minutes away and it will be very interesting to find out where that is and what led them to it. The photo was a separate tweet referring to the Brentwood community searching, so I would assume that's where that photo was taken. MOO

Apparently it's the 4700 Brentwood age area

Jax Sheriff's Office on Twitter

We are south of Tampa and one of our phones alerted earlier. They must have a car & perp to issue an Amber Alert. I wonder if someone’s house camera showed something.

You can go on Realtor .com website, plug in a street, zoom in on the map and hit the crime button. Darker color means higher crime. There’s also some live crime websites that use symbols for the type of crime being reported.

BREAKING: JFRD searching wooded area near Paradise Island Apartments on Southside. This is a second scene, related to missing child #TaylorWilliams @FCN2go

View attachment 213691
Alex Osiadacz on Twitter

Police tell @ActionNewsJax they are at Paradise Island, an apartment complex on Southside Boulevard, in relation to the search for missing Taylor Williams, 5.

Elizabeth Pace on Twitter
searching the woods? We don't know who lives there yet and we don't really know the last time she was seen - but at 5 she should have been in school unless she missed the August cut off. I don't think we have a birthday for her yet. JMO

in case someone decides to map this case.

1)Reported missing from 661 Ivy street at 7:22 am Wednesday November 6, 2019

2) search near Paradise apartments on the south side approx 21 minutes from Ivy street residence

Christy Turner
@ChristyANJax
· 1h
JSO confirms it’s also searching near a Southside complex in connection with the missing child. They say she used to live there with her family and she’s familiar with the area. @ActionNewsJax

Very interesting comments on WKRG FB page about this sweet little girl.
Wow! I've been watching this all morning and praying for her safe recovery. Since she is five, she will know her name, possibly her address and how to call 911. The comments on the WKRG Jax fb page are disturbing to say the least. And who in Jax leaves their doors unlocked? No one I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper