Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what?

Dammit, I just told myself to stay the heck out of this thread- I haven't recovered from Jaki, Cupcake and Nalani's murders. Why am I in here? Now this beautiful child is breaking my heart.

Do they really have no proof of her being alive the last six months? Is there a link I can read? I just opened up this thread, so I obviously missed an awful lot. :(
FL - FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5 Nov 6 2019 Media Maps Timeline No Discussion
Here’s her media thread and mom reported her missing in the morning. She says she put her to bed at midnight (I’m paraphrasing) but no one has seen the child in months and she moved last Sunday and no child was present. Her mover help posted on FB that mom had water running or something like that in the bathroom - so LE is teaching out to find an independent sighting of Taylor and so far it’s June 5 - day care

Have any family/friends made statements to the press besides the paternal side?

Where are the pleas for Taylor's safety & return?

Where are the supportive statements about mom, her relationship with Taylor or her being a good mother?

Not a word from Mom's side of things. Radio silence from Mom as well.

Why is no one saying anything? Why are family and friends not out there posting & distributing Taylor's flyers?

We saw news coverage of residents/citizens searching the area for her early on.

Family and friends were reported to have traveled to Jacksonville. People cared enough and were concerned enough to travel to Taylor & mom's town. But not a word since. Interesting.

Yes, I know. I've homeschooled my daughter in FL for 10 years. My post was about keeping your child home from PUBLIC school when they were five. Simply pointing out that if they turn six during the school term they have to be registered which applies to homeschooling as well as public/private school.

Since you homeschooled your daughter for 10 years, has there been any contact with the school system? Have they ever come to your home or reviewed your paperwork or even talked to your child?

"Action News Jax Law and Safety Expert Dale Carson said he has seen suspects use methods like this to cover their tracks. You put in an ad for day care, so people immediately assume, ‘Well you’re not guilty of anything,” Carson said. “That argues that the child was here,” he added. “Why else would you put an ad in the paper for a day care if the child was no longer among the living? You wouldn’t do that, unless you’re intending to deceive people.” Detectives looking at Craigslist ad for child care possibly made by Taylor Williams' mother

This is exactly what I said yesterday - but the thing is - LE haven't even confirmed this ad was actually from her. It certainly appears it might be, but still not confirmed.

Craig’s List? Hmmm...If this ad was taken out by BW, I’d like to know who “bailed” on her? Who was originally suppose to babysit Taylor??
How many people & who answered the ad? Did BW give her address to someone & that person came & took BW?
Or was this part of the “story”?? I hate this :(
MOO

My guess is, no one bailed on her, but she had to make the ad look legit and believable. Also, I hate this too.

Since you homeschooled your daughter for 10 years, has there been any contact with the school system? Have they ever come to your home or reviewed your paperwork or even talked to your child?

When I homeschooled through the county, we maintained a portfolio and had a review by a licensed teacher at the end of the year. We did not have any contact with the school district. We now homeschool through a private (umbrella school) and this school does not require us to keep a portfolio nor have a review...and I like it that way. Homeschooling is NOT public school at home.

I can't understand how a five year old can be gone for months and no one noticed. I'm sure LE has a lot more info than they're releasing. There has to be friends and neighbors who at least asked about this child since last spring. Surely they would go to police with whatever story the mother gave them. Liars rarely keep their lies straight.

I can't understand how a five year old can be gone for months and no one noticed. I'm sure LE has a lot more info than they're releasing. There has to be friends and neighbors who at least asked about this child since last spring. Surely they would go to police with whatever story the mother gave them. Liars rarely keep their lies straight.
If this was planned the timing couldn’t be better as far as no questions being asked - Taylor finished day care in June and then she could have gone to visit relatives for the summer and then enrolled in school in August so that would explain her absence from day care and work friends asking about her - but did Mom have no friends ? Because wouldn’t they wonder where she was ? So far none have come forward that I’ve seen.

By now LE has to have processed the vehicle impounded (dog alerted link in media thread) so maybe we will get news today ?
JMO

So very, very upset that nothing has been found of precious Taylor yet. I keep hoping for a piece of clothing or toy or reports about her car seat in Mom's car showing signs of when she was last seen. Sad this morning :(

BW car has very dark tinted windows...I don’t believe a bystander could have seen in the car to notice a car seat IMO...

lavender bolding mine
Mom is either lying or hiding something.
The fact that she's no longer cooperating is troubling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298