DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now27 seconds ago

JSO dive team continues to focus on this small body of water @ActionNewsJax

EIuB5eTWwAAiFTf.jpg

0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

I can't copy the video but it is a really small body of water they are in
JSO dive team searching a small body of water near the apartments where the 5 year old and her family use to live @ActionNewsJax

snagged a video link from the Action NewsJax youtube channel very shallow. So heartening to see so many resources being put into play. I have to credit Jacksonville for really giving the search all they have.

HAPPENING NOW: @ActionNewsJax @skyjax1 is watching #JSO follow a truck carrying a dumpster taken from the Southside apartment complex where missing child Taylor Williams used to live. #AMBERAlert #findtaylor #Jacksonville #florida @WOKVNews

View attachment 213708 View attachment 213709 View attachment 213710 View attachment 213711

Tenikka Smith Hughes on Twitter

So glad we now can rest easy that they are pursuing that possibility. Unfortunately I suspect garbage day in the area around the complex has already come and gone :( JMO, based on years of following missing children cases involving children reported missing from their homes.

HAPPENING NOW: @ActionNewsJax @skyjax1 is watching #JSO follow a truck carrying a dumpster taken from the Southside apartment complex where missing child Taylor Williams used to live. #AMBERAlert #findtaylor #Jacksonville #florida @WOKVNews

View attachment 213708 View attachment 213709 View attachment 213710 View attachment 213711

I read a review on this complex's FB page that said the dumpsters are always overflowing and never emptied (paraphrasing)....hopefully that is true and if there's evidence to be found it will still be there.

So glad we now can rest easy that they are pursuing that possibility. Unfortunately I suspect garbage day in the area around the complex has already come and gone :( JMO, based on years of following missing children cases involving children reported missing from their homes.

I suppose the silver lining is that it's very very likely the same one that was used last week and the week before that etc etc.

When asked what led them to the complex, authorities at the scene told News4Jax that they are following up on every single piece of information that they have.
Search for missing 5-year-old girl extends to Jacksonville's Southside

"There's a sense of urgency out here," Jefferson said. "Everybody is concerned. All of the neighbors, persons that are not even neighbors that are coming up, just wanting to help."
Ken Jefferson: 'All hands are on deck to find this little girl'

5-year-old's disappearance a chilling reminder of past cases

LIVE BLOG: Search for 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams

• Williams was last seen in her
  • Brentwood area home in the 600 block of Ivy Street around midnight wearing pink and purple pajamas
  • She is 3-foot-tall and weighs 50 lbs.
  • More than 100 officers and personnel are searching for her
  • The search has expanded into the Southside at Paradise Island Apartments near Southside Boulevard and Baymeadows Road, near Interstate 95
  • A neighbor said Williams and her family moved to the Brentwood area from the Southside recently
  • The Southside apartment located in Paradise Island Apartments is a previous address for Williams

A DUMPSTER ?
This soon ?
Excuse me while I "think" some curse words.... :mad:
Sounds very bad.
Poor little sweetie. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online