Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we can discuss this - it's MSM

Good! I was wondering how this woman would have known it was this address since Williams is a common last name and they didn't give the exact address, but then I saw pics of the blue house, and it's very recognizable/memorable.

ETA: Scratch that....I guess it's not a blue house. Still, I think you'd remember the house....

Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now40 seconds ago

"The whole 45 mins we were there, loading things up I never once saw a child. I never heard a child. But at some point she told my fiance that their daughter was in a bathroom." On @ActionNewsJax at 5 a woman says she helped the girls family move to Brentwood never saw a chid.
Bridgette Matter‏Verified account @bridgetteANjax now40 seconds ago

"The whole 45 mins we were there, loading things up I never once saw a child. I never heard a child. But at some point she told my fiance that their daughter was in a bathroom." On @ActionNewsJax at 5 a woman says she helped the girls family move to Brentwood never saw a chid.

45 minutes no child seen or heard? Then the alibi is set. Why tell anyone your daughter was in a bathroom? UGHHHH!!! Time OUT for me. MOO

LE are certainly focusing on the residence(s), and not 'some random perp walked into the home and took her' angle.
I was thinking at first it was a non-custodial kidnapping and maybe she was safe ?
Along with she ran off to "play hide & seek", and became lost.
Although that usually is never the case.

Last edited:
I'm very happy though to see LE using all resources so quickly. It seems like they are moving FAST!

I'm just very concerned it's because they have a pretty good idea of where she is/what happend to her, and that it's not good news :(

I just can't stop wondering when she has been last seen by anyone else that who reported her missing. For some reason I'm afraid it's been weeks..

JMO ofc

I missed that too and didn't even go anywhere.
betting the other channels were all focused on the search on southside and so not as many there to see teh securing/towing on Ivy. So glad Kailey caught it tho. MOO BIG OLE FAT COW HERE, WATCH YOUR STEP PLEASE. Tells me plenty about where we are in this investigation.

Don't believe I've followed many cases (perhaps any) where we simultaneously see ALL the possible angles LE is considering/all the places and things they're searching simultaneously. Well, we probably aren't even seeing all of them but we've seen several so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow