Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What does this say about the defense and the fact they are willing to use such questionable character’s and it raises big questions on what their vetting protocols were?!

It’s a blessing that his testimony has been excluded from the trail or it would of made the defence look even more shady.

Moo

What does this say about the defense and the fact they are willing to use such questionable character’s and it raises big questions on what their vetting protocols were?!

It’s a blessing that his testimony has been excluded from the trail or it would of made the defence look even more shady.

Moo

These charges came from Dec 21 of 2023 but weren't filed until Sep 26, 2024.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't speak for another poster so here's what Holeman said that's questionable. IMO.
Emphasized by me for focus.

If he had said: "and we have proof" I wouldn't have given his statement a second thought. Since he worded it the way he did, my question to him would have been: "If you don't have proof now, after all these years, how exactly do you plan to get it?"

Well they got it now, godsend or investigative perseverance...confessions with details trumps them both. MO

The judge left open showing proof at trial on the SODDI stuff...I'd assume at sidebars or out of the jury's presence discussions/rulings.

This just happened to one of their mostly likely to be witnesses (if the judge ruled to admit certain SODDI things at trial when shown relevent proof)

Defense witness Todd Click has been arrested.​

“Defense witness, former Rushville assistant police chief, and Delphi's "Odinism theory" expert Todd Click was arrested. He has been charged with official misconduct, forgery, and falsifying child abuse or neglect information or records”

I can't speak for another poster so here's what Holeman said that's questionable. IMO.
Emphasized by me for focus.

If he had said: "and we have proof" I wouldn't have given his statement a second thought. Since he worded it the way he did, my question to him would have been: "If you don't have proof now, after all these years, how exactly do you plan to get it?"

Him saying "I'm gonna prove it" does not mean he does not already have evidence to use for proof.

They already had evidence enough to get the PCA and the warrants and they were receiving forensics results, and compiling witness testimony and background reports.

So I don't see anything nefarious about him saying he was going to 'prove it.' To me that just means he plans to take the evidence to court to prove RA's guilt. JMO

If Indiana's attorney general is not knowledgeable about the case, he sure shouldn't be making such comments on it. "Holding it close to the vest" might have been a better way around the question. MOO

I believe the gag order only applies to extra-judicial statements to the public. IMO

Holeman would not have to prove anything in the interrogation room; but I would have expected him to say "we have proof" instead of what he did say. MHO
But there is a difference between 'proof' and 'evidence.'

They can have all the evidence necessary to prove guilt, but until they go to court and take it to trial, they have no proof. Proving it requires sharing the evidence with the court and 'proving your case.'

So I don't see anything wrong with Holeman's wording. He predicted he was going to prove it, because he had the evidence necessary. Simple as that, IMO.

The judge left open showing proof at trial on the SODDI stuff...I'd assume at sidebars or out of the jury's presence discussions/rulings.

This just happened to one of their mostly likely to be witnesses (if the judge ruled to admit certain SODDI things at trial when shown relevent proof)

“Defense witness, former Rushville assistant police chief, and Delphi's "Odinism theory" expert Todd Click was arrested. He has been charged with official misconduct, forgery, and falsifying child abuse or neglect information or records”

Just to remind as the TC actions were mostly likely why NMcL motioned for his records back in April this year? Again, this could affect how the trial's roadmap is laid out, in relation to bringing SODDI stuff on the record during trial (but out of jury's earshot) to protect certain appeals RA could later initiate if convicted.

Delphi prosecutor gets personnel records of police chief at center of Odinist defense

Just to remind as the TC actions were mostly likely why NMcL motioned for his records back in April this year? Again, this could affect how the trial's roadmap is laid out, in relation to bringing SODDI stuff on the record during trial (but out of jury's earshot) to protect certain appeals RA could later initiate if convicted.

Delphi prosecutor gets personnel records of police chief at center of Odinist defense
Oooh, that's got to hurt the Defense knowing one of their key witnesses has been arrested and is being charged with lying, forgery and misconduct. The Defense house of cards appears to crumbling down around them.

Birds of a feather and all that.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

Oooh, that's got to hurt the Defense knowing one of their key witnesses has been arrested and is being charged with lying, forgery and misconduct. The Defense house of cards appears to crumbling down around them.

Birds of a feather and all that.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO
Yes, filing false reports and forging signatures, very serious accusations against his credibility. MO

Well they got it now, godsend or investigative perseverance...confessions with details trumps them both. MO

I do wonder if the trial will show that Click and co were pursuing something akin to satanic panic because they weren't good at their jobs.

At the very least this calls his credibility into question.

MOO

Vinnie Politan with Gray Hughes and Barbara McDonald
-GH states in the video that the bullet was found the first day.

Vinnie Politan dissects the killing of Abby Williams and Libby German and the accused murderer, Richard Allen. He discusses the upcoming chance of a fair trial and whether Allen is the perpetrator. (10/03/24

Re: regarding the bullet found the first day...

Holeman also said this when questioning RA in October 2022 before his arrest.

Holeman told RA that the bullet was found, photographed, and logged into evidence on the 14th of February, the day the girls' bodies were discovered.

Moo
A year's worth of fanciful speculation and illusion that's probably responsible for the dramatic rising cost of the case for taxpayers. MO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe
Back