Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if this is a "hot car" incident and she just panicked? summertime fits. She has brains - ME is a tough degree IMO. of course, if there is decomp in the car - and the dogs hit as posted upthread - who knows how long it stays in the car to alert? it could be months I guess? or weeks? They have the car so I'm confident they will find out what happened in it, if anything
JMO

If this kid died in a hot car it was intentional. No way in heck you can forget a 5 year old. But I personally think most, if not all of those deaths are intentional homicides, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I'm so glad the sheriff has shared more today. It sounds like there is a lot of "stuff" to wade through, get warrants for. PRAYING this happened more recently than SIX MONTHS! That would be horrendously difficult to investigate. The dogs' possible hits on decomp in the house and/or car is the most troubling thing I've heard today.

I'd really like to hear from her family re: how she lived in her past, was she usually a neat person or has she always been untidy and a poor housekeeper? For some reason, I'm getting a feeling she got overwhelmed by life--it takes a lot of self-discipline to be valedictorian of your HS class & obtain a degree in ME-- to go from that to living in almost squalor (I base this on not only what the movers said, but also looking at all the trash & 'evidence' the police took out of the apt.). Did she "snap" some time in the last few months and has been living as if nothing ever happened to Taylor?

Ugh.... that is really sad.

I know it's far-fetched, but if she broke contact with everyone 2 years ago, Taylor could have died 2 years ago. Were any 3 year old little black girls abducted 2 years ago (to pass off as her own)?

I assume that LE is questioning any daycare facilities and/or babysitters that the mother names, and the fact that they are asking people to come forward if they saw the kid months ago makes me sure none of the childcare providers have seen this baby. This is heartbreaking.

My mind is still blown by 6 months.

I'm guessing she must have made up excuses for not getting together with friends/family/co-workers? Must have seemed like reasonable excuses at the time and no one really thought anything was odd until LE asked when was the last time they actually laid eyes on her..... I bet some people who knew Taylor are feeling like they were just punched in the gut tonight after putting their own 6 months worth of puzzle pieces together. I couldn't imagine. Every turned down dinner invite, playdate, shopping trip, would go through my mind and fill me with regret, sadness, and tons of anger.

I know it's far-fetched, but if she broke contact with everyone 2 years ago, Taylor could have died 2 years ago. Were any 3 year old little black girls abducted 2 years ago (to pass off as her own)?
Supposedly Taylor was attending NAS Jax preschool/daycare up till this past Spring hence the "has anyone seen Taylor in the past 6 months" statement.

Supposedly Taylor was attending NAS Jax preschool/daycare up till this past Spring hence the "has anyone seen Taylor in the past 6 months" statement.

I guess that explains why the pictures are a few years old. No recent pictures seemed very odd to me. I have 100's of pictures on my phone of my kids. Every day I take a quick snap of something cute.

This is sad. And the family is so disconnected.

My theory is with the holidays coming up- Thanksgiving and Christmas...the mother had to have a "cover" story for the relatives since Taylor would not be there at any get togethers. I think that was the push that made her concoct this story. And I was in the US Navy for 20 years (retired) and a single mom for most of those years. I always used the child care center on base. Its way cheaper to do so and usually in a convenient spot to drop them off before work and pick up on after. Plus they open early enough so you can make it to work on time. You can not ever be late for work..there are no excuses, even if you are sick..you get to work and then go to sick call! It can be very stressful as a single mom. Not excusing her at all. I knew more than a few active duty moms who were very neglectful of their children and homes. MOO

NEW: A colleague of Brianna Williams, the mother of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams, tells us they saw her back at work on base this morning at NAS JAX in uniform. They say she appeared to be sad and quiet. Hear more from that colleague tonight at 11 only on @FCN2go

Shelby Danielsen on Twitter
Shelby Danielsen (@NewsShelby) | Twitter
8:08 PM (EST) · Nov 7, 2019

Also, Officers make way way more money and get a much larger housing allowance than enlisted do. No way would an officer be living in either one of those places she was living in. I lived in places like that when I first enlisted and barely made any money, as I moved up in rank, I moved to much nicer areas.

One more quick thought, when you have a child (a dependent as the military calls them) you get a much higher paycheck because of that...all across the board, a higher housing allowance and a higher COLA- cost of living allowance - it benefits YOU greatly to have a dependent! One reason you would be hush hush and not let anyone know that dependent is not there.

My theory is with the holidays coming up- Thanksgiving and Christmas...the mother had to have a "cover" story for the relatives since Taylor would not be there at any get togethers. I think that was the push that made her concoct this story. And I was in the US Navy for 20 years (retired) and a single mom for most of those years. I always used the child care center on base. Its way cheaper to do so and usually in a convenient spot to drop them off before work and pick up on after. Plus they open early enough so you can make it to work on time. You can not ever be late for work..there are no excuses, even if you are sick..you get to work and then go to sick call! It can be very stressful as a single mom. Not excusing her at all. I knew more than a few active duty moms who were very neglectful of their children and homes. MOO

I would agree with the holiday theory except she has not had contact with her family or Taylor's in 2 yrs. I highly doubt she would worry about showing up this year. IMO. This is going to come down to people she knows and has contact with now to come forward about "odd" behavior or situations OR she talks. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper