Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she was deployed overseas twice. I don't know when, for how long, or who watched Taylor while she was gone. I've wondered if she was being deployed, didn't have anyone to watch Taylor, and that's why she's now missing.
If that heinous & atrocious *reason* (of her being deployed) ends up being used as an excuse, I will seriously shake my hands in the air, as to mimic choking her out...and scream, yell, curse & cry. :mad:

Edit: clarifying MOO that the possible deployment would be used as an excuse.

Last edited:
I do find this curious - why even bring up to a stranger about the child being in the bathroom if she’d been missing for months? It’s not necessary unless someone was lurking in the hallway or outside and would ask where Taylor was ?
JMO

Yeah that. As curious as hiring strangers to help you move rather than buddies from the base. Maybe she wanted to establish with these strangers that the child was alive and well. But then she leaves the child in the bathroom in a house that's been emptied of its furniture, and drives all the way up to Brentwood to get the furniture unloaded, leaving the child alone in an empty apartment.

The mom not being on social media bothers me too. I am well aware that many people choose not to participate, but I feel like in this situation it's just one more reason to believe she had something to hide.
There is a FB page with the name (spelled correctly) and a photo that looks like her. Lots of stuff posted about deadbeat Dads not paying child support, but nothing recent (in past year)

For a man to say he hasn't "seen his daughter in a minute", I'd almost guarantee he's not paying child support. That could be why Brianna cut off contact with his family. No Child Support-No contact.
Brianna is in Florida. Family is in Alabama. They would have to travel to Fl, get on base, which would require Brianna getting them a Visitors Pass, then they would have to be on the approved list at the daycare to get near the child.
Maybe she told people Taylor was with her dad for the summer, knowing no one would be in contact with the dad to say otherwise.
Somewhere it was mentioned that Taylor was enrolled in Daycare, but hadn't been seen since graduation. You have to continue to pay for your spot at daycare regardless if your child attends or not. When my son would visit grandparents in the summer, I still had to pay like he was there. So many ways for her to lie.
^^^ Thanks for clarifying.

I like to think that someone was concerned for this little Taylor.
Sadly it seems like she flew under the radar and when people became worried it was already too late ?

Maybe things have changed since my hubby was in the Army (20 yrs). But the Army arranged a moving company to pack us up and deliver everything to our new place. One move was just a few miles into on post housing. I would imagine all branches are similar in that regard. There has to be a reason she wanted to move herself. IMO MOO
Also, unless we cared to be a part of the "family community" it wasn't forced on us. My bet is also that she told everyone that TW was with other family members.

Was the electricity still on in the house when the movers showed up? I had this awful picture in my mind about the water running in the bathroom. Its too bizarre.
It hit my mind when i saw this private ad for child care that is being investigated. How recent was the ad, anybody know?

I wonder if something has brought LE there (aside from it being her hometown area) such as info from another person or cell records? For reference, Jacksonville, Florida to Demopolis, Alabama is about 462 miles (appx a 7 and a half hour drive according to Google maps)

Was the electricity still on in the house when the movers showed up? I had this awful picture in my mind about the water running in the bathroom. Its too bizarre.
It hit my mind when i saw this private ad for child care that is being investigated. How recent was the ad, anybody know?

Attachments

• CL Ad.png
    CL Ad.png
    443.6 KB · Views: 49
BREAKING: Missing persons search happening in Alabama 20 minutes from hometown of Brianna Williams, Taylor's mom. Demopolis Police working with FBI, SBI, law enforcement from outside the state. Demopolis PD unable to confirm if there’s connection to Taylor @FCN2go

Kailey Tracy on Twitter
Kailey Tracy (@KaileyTracy) | Twitter
(*video at link)

So where is BW? Could she be on base? I'm military ignorant so don't know if she could be staying there. IMO the media would be all over her if she were in plain sight. Any reports of her leaving JSO after questioning? I did not see any. The circumstances surrounding Taylor's disappearance are so very strange. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper