Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they took the car in case they decide foul play has been done...to preserve it. But why not just process it and release it? It is odd.

Also it was a request to be taken...not LE's idea to search/sieze etc.

Thanks Jethro but that is too simple for me....who would want access? And why take access away from Taylor? She was over 18...if she wanted to leave, she could. The courtdate was yet to be re-assigned so therefore she was not in any legal trouble. Why take her car away??
I don't think the reasons for taking the car are aimed at Taylor specifically. I was only mentioning that it keeps any one from accessing it and that would include her.

Hasn't the VI/GF stated that TAW also had her own PI business?
Taylor has her own business, You can find it registered on the Florida state government site for registered businesses.

Okay. I have held off asking this question for quite a while now. AbuDrake or fleurde, does Taylor have a diagnosed medical condition that requires medication or other kinds of treatment on a regular basis?

The kinds of behaviors that have been described here (and on the PI's post) and including the sequence of events in the days leading up to Taylor disappearing can be explained by certain afflictions. I am not saying that is the case but I would hope this question can be answered because it is very important. It would change the way some of us are pursuing this case in trying to find her if we knew of any conditions that Taylor had since it would change how we would expect Taylor to act.

I just caught up here. I must say that I've followed and lurked along with a whole lot of cases here. And I've never seen such a lack of concern from all parties involved. It's disturbing and frightening. "Please don't do a case map?" What???? "Police told us not to search?" Seriously????
What in the world is going on here?
JMO and all that. But seriously... what the heck is going on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all due respect, pleas refrain from putting my address on this forum. I would like to maintain my home residence in some type of privacy.
I'll be the A-hole: if it gets to WS it was already way out there. I noticed a name commenting on a fb post related to TW. If I google the name + a city of interest, in a minute I can find a complete home address.

When I started reading on WS I was quickly SO shocked at how easy it is to dig up info on a complete stranger. But it is.

:thud:I have just finished re-reading the thread and compiling majority of the info by our two VI's and news sources into a detailed timeline. I will be taking a break now and take time to proof-read and come back to what I have with fresh eyes before posting it. We should be switched to a new thread by mods soon. I will try to have the timeline ready shortly after we move over to a new thread, if not before.

:thud:I have just finished re-reading the thread and compiling majority of the info by our two VI's and news sources into a detailed timeline. I will be taking a break now and take time to proof-read and come back to what I have with fresh eyes before posting it. We should be switched to a new thread by mods soon. I will try to have the timeline ready shortly after we move over to a new thread, if not before.

You rock. I look forward to seeing it. Maybe having it laid out might bring some fresh ideas.

There's more activity on the FB post.
Is it gone? Because all I see are 1500 people either sending prayers or giving a shout out to their share town

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don’t even know what to say about this case. It seems that with every suggestion made, it gets shot down. The only thing that we really know is that she is missing. LE has made no statements really except that they do not suspect foul play. I would like to think that if by chance PPD has made contact with her and know that she is safe that they would share that info with her loved ones but since loved ones are still posting on FB that she is missing that seems like wishful thinking. The part that bothers me the most about this case is you have a mom, who by both VI’s accounts was a loving mother, who either spoke or texted her son everyday, just stops the contact. I don’t think that she would just stop reaching out to her son. It just don’t make sense to me. There is just so much that has not been put out there like in other missing persons cases. Something just feels off about this whole situation. I really hope that Taylor comes home soon and that she is safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with what you are saying a gazillion and a half percent! I understand this is just a horrible situation for everyone, but we collectively trying to get something!

Does anyone think it’s peculiar that the PI used his personal account? I should ask this first, is there a professional one?

Okay. I have held off asking this question for quite a while now. AbuDrake or fleurde, does Taylor have a diagnosed medical condition that requires medication or other kinds of treatment on a regular basis?

The kinds of behaviors that have been described here (and on the PI's post) and including the sequence of events in the days leading up to Taylor disappearing can be explained by certain afflictions. I am not saying that is the case but I would hope this question can be answered because it is very important. It would change the way some of us are pursuing this case in trying to find her if we knew of any conditions that Taylor had since it would change how we would expect Taylor to act.

I’m going on my soapbox again, but included should be psychiatric medications. Mental health has a stigma, but it should be deemed medical information too!

Jethro, this was NOT against your post....I wanted to piggyback off of yours. Like an addendum! [emoji364]

I'll be the A-hole: if it gets to WS it was already way out there. I noticed a name commenting on a fb post related to TW. If I google the name + a city of interest, in a minute I can find a complete home address.

When I started reading on WS I was quickly SO shocked at how easy it is to dig up info on a complete stranger. But it is.

Thank you! You aren’t an a-hole! I bet it’s what we all have been thinking. [emoji364]

Is it gone? Because all I see are 1500 people either sending prayers or giving a shout out to their share town

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes, I believe the posts were removed. It's nice to see all those prayers and shares for Taylor though.

There is a lot we don't know about Taylor's life and the people who are a part of her world. Many of us (myself included) have tried to come up with our own answers to fill those voids. At the end of the day it's all speculation and we are left with possibilities, but no hard facts.

In my life, there is a young woman who struggles with addiction. When she disappears, she leaves her kids behind. I raised her daughter for three and a half years during one of these times. Eventually she got clean and came home. She set up house, took her daughter back, had a son and was fine for awhile. Then she relapsed and took off again. Her daughter now lives with another relative and her son is with his father. It's sad and painful, but it's the truth.

As this is my experience with missing persons, I had to ask myself, does Taylor have a history of addiction? Could this be a reason for her leaving? I didn't want to come right out and ask because I know it's a touchy subject and sometimes there is a lot of denial in these situations. I originally dismissed the idea because we've been told that she hasn't disappeared like this before and no one has called to say "hey, I saw her here or there, doing this or that", but when I see people saying things like "help Taylor come home", that's where my mind goes.

My husband's ex wife disappeared a time or two. Her situation was mental health. He once came home to discover that she had taken their children and driven to another state in pursuit of something that only existed in her mind. Luckily, she was only gone a couple of days, but it could have turned out a lot differently. A lot of people struggle with these issues in this day and age, so I was not surprised to see people here asking about it in Taylor's case.

A friend's son went missing about a year ago. She was frantic because he is hearing impaired and he had left his hearing aids at her house. Because he was an adult and nothing seemed suspicious, his case didn't get much attention. My friend contacted the media, but they weren't that interested. So she took to social media and begged for help to find him for at least two weeks, maybe three. All of her friends and family shared her missing posts. Finally, a hospital employee saw one of her posts and contacted her. Her son had been beaten and was admitted to the hospital unconscious in another state. He had been lying in ICU that whole time. Thankfully there was a happy ending and he is fine now.

It is not my intent to upset anyone here. I'm merely sharing what I know of voluntarily missing individuals. Life is hard and stressful. No one is perfect. Sometimes bad things happen.

My point with all of this is that if we are to help find Taylor, we need the facts. She has been gone too long. No matter what happened or how it happened, her well-being needs to be verified.

It's been over a month without contact now. I hope Taylor is out there somewhere alive and well. What worries me is that if she's not...if something bad has happened, a month is a lot of time for evidence to disappear. I know it's hard for her loved ones to think along those lines because they just want her back and for things to be the way they used to be. No one wants their lives turned upside down, but something has to be done.

I hope I have made some kind of sense with this. I just think in all this time if no one has heard from her or anything about her, that something is very wrong and it's time to act.

There is a lot we don't know about Taylor's life and the people who are a part of her world. Many of us (myself included) have tried to come up with our own answers to fill those voids. At the end of the day it's all speculation and we are left with possibilities, but no hard facts.

In my life, there is a young woman who struggles with addiction. When she disappears, she leaves her kids behind. I raised her daughter for three and a half years during one of these times. Eventually she got clean and came home. She set up house, took her daughter back, had a son and was fine for awhile. Then she relapsed and took off again. Her daughter now lives with another relative and her son is with his father. It's sad and painful, but it's the truth.

As this is my experience with missing persons, I had to ask myself, does Taylor have a history of addiction? Could this be a reason for her leaving? I didn't want to come right out and ask because I know it's a touchy subject and sometimes there is a lot of denial in these situations. I originally dismissed the idea because we've been told that she hasn't disappeared like this before and no one has called to say "hey, I saw her here or there, doing this or that", but when I see people saying things like "help Taylor come home", that's where my mind goes.

My husband's ex wife disappeared a time or two. Her situation was mental health. He once came home to discover that she had taken their children and driven to another state in pursuit of something that only existed in her mind. Luckily, she was only gone a couple of days, but it could have turned out a lot differently. A lot of people struggle with these issues in this day and age, so I was not surprised to see people here asking about it in Taylor's case.

A friend's son went missing about a year ago. She was frantic because he is hearing impaired and he had left his hearing aids at her house. Because he was an adult and nothing seemed suspicious, his case didn't get much attention. My friend contacted the media, but they weren't that interested. So she took to social media and begged for help to find him for at least two weeks, maybe three. All of her friends and family shared her missing posts. Finally, a hospital employee saw one of her posts and contacted her. Her son had been beaten and was admitted to the hospital unconscious in another state. He had been lying in ICU that whole time. Thankfully there was a happy ending and he is fine now.

It is not my intent to upset anyone here. I'm merely sharing what I know of voluntarily missing individuals. Life is hard and stressful. No one is perfect. Sometimes bad things happen.

My point with all of this is that if we are to help find Taylor, we need the facts. She has been gone too long. No matter what happened or how it happened, her well-being needs to be verified.

It's been over a month without contact now. I hope Taylor is out there somewhere alive and well. What worries me is that if she's not...if something bad has happened, a month is a lot of time for evidence to disappear. I know it's hard for her loved ones to think along those lines because they just want her back and for things to be the way they used to be. No one wants their lives turned upside down, but something has to be done.

I hope I have made some kind of sense with this. I just think in all this time if no one has heard from her or anything about her, that something is very wrong and it's time to act.
I was hinting at this a way back. When you look at her Facebook pics from year to year, she looks thinner and her complexion totally changed. Could also just be from stress?

I am going to end my posting on WS because people are just making speculations (some are legit possibilities, others are so far left field I can't even wrap my mind around it). I understand why, but I am tired of reading "we don't have all the facts (you think you are going to have all the facts? This is a police investigation), I can't believe you aren't getting media involved, etc, this doesn't make sense, I thought I read somewhere...but this says that, etc"

Our silence in no manner should be taken as we don't care! That is absurd, disrespectful, and shows no regard to how myself and the family are handling this situation as best as we can. Thank you for your support... I know you all pray and hope that TW is found safely just as we do. IF/WHEN she is found, I will return to make an update. If there is no post from me, then you know she has not been found still. Again, thank you to all of you for your efforts. Maybe one of you will be able to figure something out that will help find her. I just can't do WS anymore because of the hurt it brings me. My sincere apologies, please don't give up on TW though.

I tried to snip the post
I agree about medical and mental health concerns. There are so many cases here on Websleuths that the missing did have some type of medical/mental health issue yet we had to find out by digging through pages and pages of SM and MSM. But, hey, that's what we do, right?

IMHO - I am in no way suggesting that Taylor has any condition, but the stress she obviously is/was under may have contributed to some type of break, and she needed to take a break as has been mentioned.

I'll just repeat myself again - Why no Namus, no "find Taylor" FB page? Have the family/friends searched through our support pages? Do you need help with any of this? What do you want from us?

Prayers and positive thoughts

PS - I was typing this as Fluerde was posting
Good luck and sorry if we hurt your feelings

I was hinting at this a way back. When you look at her Facebook pics from year to year, she looks thinner and her complexion totally changed. Could also just be from stress?
I don't really see that in her pictures to be honest. The problem with this theory for me is that when drugs are involved, people talk. I feel like if this was the situation, someone would be talking about it. It's hard to explain, but with the woman I know, it never took us long to figure out where she was and what she was up to because sooner or later she was spotted somewhere and usually ended up arrested.

The main reason I shared all of that is so people can see where these different ideas come from. Because I have this situation in my life, this is what I think of first. My husband sees a mp case and wonders about mental illness. My friend sees a mp case and worries someone has been injured. We all have different experiences that lead us to our own ideas when there are not many facts to go on.

I am going to end my posting on WS because people are just making speculations (some are legit possibilities, others are so far left field I can't even wrap my mind around it). I understand why, but I am tired of reading "we don't have all the facts (you think you are going to have all the facts? This is a police investigation), I can't believe you aren't getting media involved, etc, this doesn't make sense, I thought I read somewhere...but this says that, etc"

Our silence in no manner should be taken as we don't care! That is absurd, disrespectful, and shows no regard to how myself and the family are handling this situation as best as we can. Thank you for your support... I know you all pray and hope that TW is found safely just as we do. IF/WHEN she is found, I will return to make an update. If there is no post from me, then you know she has not been found still. Again, thank you to all of you for your efforts. Maybe one of you will be able to figure something out that will help find her. I just can't do WS anymore because of the hurt it brings me. My sincere apologies, please don't give up on TW though.

Hi fleurde,

I'm so sorry this thread has deepened your hurt. I promise NO one has intended to be disrespectful here. We are trying very hard to offer help and to understand the situation. You have given us SO much information to work with and for that we thank you very much. Take good care of yourself so that later you can be an advocate for Taylor. No matter where Taylor is or what happened to her she needs an advocate like you. I hope you will come back when you are able. :grouphug:

Sorry to say this, but maybe we were getting too close to the truth. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member