Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't look at it either. I was planning to catch up on that tonight or tomorrow. I didn't foresee someone screwing this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shoot.
I totally was going to save a copy too.
Someone had added text in blue and, if I remember, had the feel of one of our VIs.
Did anyone add to the doc in blue text?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can someone answer this for me:

Suppose TW called and said "I'm alive and well but don't want to be found" - would LE really just drop it? Given she has not paid the back child support she owed along with the contempt issue, wouldn't they at least need to pursue her to get her to pay the child support?

I wouldn't think LE would just let it go, which would mean it's NOT as simple as her just making a call to say she's okay.

Can someone answer this for me:

Suppose TW called and said "I'm alive and well but don't want to be found" - would LE really just drop it? Given she has not paid the back child support she owed along with the contempt issue, wouldn't they at least need to pursue her to get her to pay the child support?

I wouldn't think LE would just let it go, which would mean it's NOT as simple as her just making a call to say she's okay.

Very good question! She does have a contempt warrant, no?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Timeline comments written by AbuDrake are in red:

April 2014
– Taylor and her husband and son moved due to military orders. They were happy at this time. (AbuDrake post#176, Thread1)

Yes - this was a high-point of happiness. But in the 6 months +/- Christmas ‘13, she was mulling the idea of staying in NC while I went to FL, because of how unhappy we were together. Things started to go bad again by Fall ‘14.

30 Dec 2016 –Divorce finalized (okaloosaclerk.com)
Yes, but no. The case was bifurcated: the divorce was granted because of how long it had taken to that point (delay after delay), but nothing about custody or asset division was decided. That hearing took place in March ‘17, with a final order in June ‘17. Of note from final order: she was ordered to pay $700 a month in child support, and return $25k of the $100k she took NLT 15JUN. She was also ordered to give me the title to a car and property, and to get a life insurance policy. She did only one of these things: the quit-claim deed for the property that I got in the split.

Around April 2017 –Taylor has a “friendly and constructive” relationship with her son. It is very unusual for her to go long without contacting him. (AbuDrake #114 & #190, Thread1); By the time she went missing in Sept, Taylor was usually texting her son everyday (her mother to WEARTV news; & Fleurde post #852, Thread1).
‘Every day’ is inaccurate; I’d say that between me prompting him to call and her calling, it was 3x a week since he came back for the school year. The texting didn’t start until right before she disappeared...almost always phone calls before that.

12 June 2017 – Taylor withdrew $100,000 from bank account after it was unfrozen by the courts; (AbuDrake posts #47, Thread 1; see also Okaloosaclerk.com; See Also Notes below) *
First withdrawal of that cash was late Feb ‘17, right before the trial. I was able to get it frozen within 36 hours of the withdrawal.

4 Aug 2017 – Divorce case reopened (Okaloosaclerk.com)
Not re-opened. About this time, the appellate court basically said “What is this you filed? You have 10 days to clear up what you are saying here.” What she’d filed was an absolute jumble...very curious still to see how it happened.

Same timeframe, I filed my motion to compel her to comply with the order from June...not re-opening so much as asking the court to enforce what it had already told her to do.

Abt 13 Aug 2017 – Taylor took her son back to her ex-husband. Handover with TW’s son went badly; TW’s ex-husband had the police present (AbuDrake post #150 & #556 Thread1).
Correct - worth noting that she would not do handover with police present...things went bad after they left.

6 Sept 2017 – Taylor’s lawyer requested a continuance by filing a letter saying she was going to help her family in the path of Hurricane Irma (AbuDrake post #47, Thread 1). Continuance was granted according to Okaloosaclerk.com
Not her attorney - she filed it herself. None of the 3 attorneys who have represented her in this case are currently doing so.

8 Sept 2017 –Taylor left all her belongings at her house on Berkley Drive in Pensacola, including her car, an unloaded moving truck, 2 laptops unlocked and logged into her Gmail, $30,000 worth of heirloom Jewelry and $19,000 in cashier’s checks. The only things not left behind by TW are her phone and wallet. A friend claims Taylor left in an Uber with the money and checks. (AbuDrake post #47, #286, Thread1 & Fleurde post #694, Thread1; WKRG, PNJ and WEARTV news)
Fleurde told me that Taylor attempted to pawn that jewelry in the weeks prior to her disappearance, but didn’t sell it when she realized it wasn’t worth the money she had thought it was.

8 Sept 2017 – Taylor allegedly seen with backpacks containing $30,000 in cash and $30,000 in cashier’s checks. She got the money and checks out of a friend’s safe deposit box at Wells Fargo Bank. The friend who took her to the bank is the same one who lent her the moving truck. (AbuDrake posts #47, #55, #113, 283, #285, #331, #372 Thread 1)

Even if this money sounds like a small amount to you, please consider this from Taylor’s perspective. This is all that remains from a very solid financial portfolio...we had a net worth of over $500k in our early 30s. This is all she has left of the nest egg that she’d guarded and grown over the years...very much like a D&D storyline dragon, come to think of it, in that the hoarding of treasure is a hobby and an obsession...the end goal is to amass and guard the stuff, not to spend it.

So losing what remains -or any part of it- is a tremendous emotional blow to her. She went from scoffing at my initial offer of $3500 a month and $200k in assets (plus a share of my military retirement), to getting $75k in cash and having to pay ME $700 a month. Can you imagine how that must feel? It all came crashing down around her. Don’t focus on the amounts - having to pay me a dime is a tremendous blow to her. The act of writing a check for any amount -even once- would be devastating.

Don’t forget that she ignored the court order to transfer that 25k NLT 15JUN. She willfully, and obviously broke the law in order to protect that money. If you don’t get why that makes sense for Taylor to do, you don’t get how she thinks.

My point in mentioning the money at all isn’t because I am selfishly interested in it. I do, of course, want the money that is owed to me...who wouldn’t be? But that’s not why I bring it up on WebSleuths...I handle that stuff in court, not here. Again - I bring this up here because of the relevance to finding her. If you don’t see money as a main driving force here, you aren’t going to look in the right directions for her.

10 Sept 2017 – Taylor’s girlfriend/roommate reported her missing (AbuDrake post #556, Thread1; Fleurde post #694 & #775, Thread1)
I’d not made this connection before your post. TW says she’s going away for a while, and GF calls the police less than 48 hours later? Odd.

Taylor is a subcontractor for 2 large PI firms whose clients are mostly insurance companies (VI AbuDrake post#113, #377, Thread1)
At least 5 by my count. I never got the full story...I knew of 3 going into the divorce trial, learned about 2 other PI companies only because of this investigation.

Taylor’s ex-husband wanted a passport for their son so he could travel with the son to visit family in other countries. TW told her GF that she didn't want her son to leave the country because of terrorism abroad. (Fleurde post #983, Thread1)
...yet Taylor said only a few months earlier that she wanted a passport for him so she could take him to Canada on spring break. And, she signed the passport form in April of ‘17! She just didn’t include a copy of her ID, so I can’t use it. Of note - the reason I need the passport is that I have family in Canada. I trust that you can do the math here.

Taylor grew up riding horses on her adopted mother’s farm located about 3 hours from Pensacola and TW’s adoptive mother still has a horse that TW rides on visits. (Fleurde post #778, Thread1).
Inaccurate but not relevant. She rode horses in horse shows while living in NY, before moving to FL at age 11. In the time I’ve known her, she’s ridden exactly once. Never rode at Nancy’s farm.

Taylor’s ex claims she assaulted him (twice) and put a GPS tracker on his car; Ex also claims TW abused him during their marriage and threatened to end his career (AbuDrake posts#149 , #150, #173 & #193 ĕ, Thread1)
Threats to my career are a matter of court record - it resulted in the Aug’16 injunction preventing her from contacting my employer.

Abuse during marriage was emotional, never physical - she’d get an idea of guilt or wrongdoing in her head, and be unable to let go of it for any reason. It wasn’t temporary, emotional highs...it was persistent, vindictive, and focused. She’d say a bunch of mean words and do mean things, but (almost) never physical violence. It wasn’t an angry tantrum.

This is relevant to the case: I don’t think anyone, specifically to include Nancy and Fleurde, understand how single-minded she is when she gets it in her mind that someone has wronged her. She is obsessed with revenge and ‘winning.’

People dismiss what I say because of the acrimony inherent in divorce...they figure it’s a mutual thing. They are right to have that prejudice - “his side, her side, and the truth.” But I have to say that this case is an outlier to the norm. This was not a mutual affray...this was an extremely one-sided campaign of extortion, torment, and destruction. You can’t understand any of the events leading up to her disappearance without understanding this! I hate that I have to list her negative qualities in public like this, but it’s the only way to help people understand the dynamics at work. She was utterly obsessed with ‘winning’ against me - to the exclusion of everything else in her life.

That’s why I’m so firm in my opinion that her disappearance (at least at first) was a premeditated stunt designed to delay court proceedings and give her time to convert cashiers checks into cash, which she can keep hidden. Losing that money is a red line that she’s unwilling to cross, for any reason. Demonstrably, she’s willing to ignore the court order.

But I am starting to think that this gambit went awry because she ended up on the wrong side of some other red lines of hers.

#1 - She was caught lying to the court about going to help with Irma, and so she now faces perjury charges → jail time...in addition to contempt charges for ignoring the court order. She does NOT want to go back to jail and I think may prefer to end her life rather than suffer it again. Of note - this is sloppy of her...totally uncharacteristic to be caught in an provable lie like this. Normally her lies are very difficult to disprove.

#2 - Her appeal was dismissed, and now she’ll have a hard time denying what has happened. She has to acknowledge that all of her effort was for nothing - and worse yet, she’s stuck with the bill.

#3 - Fleurde doesn’t seem to understand how damaging it is for Taylor to be publicly outed. She’s been pretty overtly homophobic in the past, but that’s not what matters. The problem here is that she used a full-throated denial of homosexual tendencies as the foundation for denying the rumors/reports of her infidelity. I have heard these discussions first-hand, and had them relayed to me as well: “No, of course I didn’t have sex with women while he was gone! Are you crazy? Eww! I’m not gay! He’s so full of ****! In fact, it was HIM that was cheating on ME!”

All of her moral high ground - all of her claims that this divorce case was me abruptly leaving her for another woman - it all falls apart when that story of hers is exposed as a lie. That is absolutely earth shattering for Taylor in ways that you need to stop and think about. Her entire ‘moral’ case is shattered now, exposed as a lie - by someone who is very clearly a loving, honest person who cares for her. This isn’t a rumor beneficial to her ex that can be dismissed as such. It’s now public knowledge that Taylor has at least one stable, open, and apparently healthy same-sex relationship.

Any one of these is hard to come back from. All of them together, at the same time, when she was already scrambling in the backfield? Man...self harm or staying away permanently starts to look like a viable option at this point. (I hope like hell I’m wrong.)

Was Taylor carrying a gun when she went missing?

Taylor may be armed; Taylor’s ex claims she usually carried 2 guns on her- A G42 and G17 one in an appendix holder and one at her ankle (VI AbuDrake post #107 & #556)
She’s usually in cargo shorts...it’s Florida...so not carrying on her ankle. But when in pants, she often does.

Taylor’s GF claims TW rarely carried a gun, she did not carry a purse to conceal one; GF has NEVER seen TW carry a gun at her ankle in the 6 months they have been together (Fleurde post # 791 & #839 Thread1)

Who had legal custody or their son when Taylor went missing? Was custody finalized by the courts?

Taylor voluntarily gave custody of her son to her ex in the divorce in 2016; Taylor allowed her son to move to NC with his father and the Guardian At Litem commended her for this decision (AbuDrake post #47 & #218, Thread1).

Taylor was fighting to regain custody of her son just prior to going missing. She had put down a retainer for a lawyer to fight for custody. Taylor was also appealing the ordered child support amount; Appeal initially denied because TW and ex had not yet separated HHG. HHG still were not divided when TW went missing (AbuDrake post#218, Fleurde post #774, #852, & 987, Thread1)
No - she put down a retainer for the appeals attorney. It was denied for a bunch of reasons - I still don’t understand what she was trying to say, and apparently the court didn’t either.

I do not think she genuinely wanted Drake back at this point. She rarely took advantage of her timesharing with him over the past year, and turned down extra time with him almost every time I offered. During the year that she lived in Destin, Drake didn’t even have his own bed - he had to share with his mother or her roommate when his mother had someone else in the bed. This past summer she didn’t even have a house - she was couch surfing, and Drake was with her.

Had she gotten her act together, moved in with Fleurde, and gotten back on her feet - I can see her bringing this up in a few years. But at this point - it’s not what she wanted. But given the stigma that a woman faces in this area, she has to be able to tell people that she was at least trying, and that I’d done XYZ to trick the courts. That’s what you’re hearing from Fleurde.

The following summary statement is from a June 2017 divorce court decision:
“ORDER VACATING EMERGENCY EX PARTE ORDER FREEZING BANK ACCOUNT AND ORDER DIRECTING PARTIES TO DISTRIBUTE THE BANK ACCOUNT AS ORDERED IN TEH SUPPLEMENTAL FINAL JUDGMENT OF DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE” (Okaloosaclerk.com)
The VI’s have given differing accounts of what this summary line means for the money that Taylor withdrew in June. Both VI’s agree that she withdrew $100,000 from her account in June 2017.
That’s just the court un-doing the freezing of the account.

Taylor’s ex claims about $30,000 of $100,000 withdrawn belongs to him; TW was also ordered to pay $4200 in retroactive child support and $600 a month thereafter. TW was also ordered to transfer $25k of the $100k she withdrew in an escrow account to cover real estate expenses. (AbuDrake posts #106, #158, #294 & #556, Thread1).

Taylor’s GF claims the $100,000 was award in Taylor’s column in the marriage dissolution. "When it was unfrozen, TW had legal right to it. Step 2 from the court ordered her to pay to help them sell a mutual property." Any taxes to be paid, would have to be done for the 2017 tax year, which is filed in 2018. (Fleurde posts # 814, #982, #984 Thread1)
Both of these are accurate. She did get the 100k - and from that, had to pay her share of the real estate expenses ($25k into escrow). She didn’t do that...and she’s since racked up some more bills. Total she owes right now is over 30k.

Did Taylor have an affair while married?

Taylor’s ex claims she had an extramarital affair in Feb 2015. Taylor denied any affair. Her ex moved out of their house in March 2015 and the other woman moved into their house in April 2015. Taylor allegedly lost that rental house due to arguments with the other woman requiring police/EMA intervention (VI AbuDrake posts # 145 & 176).

Not Feb ‘15 for start of affair: her friendship with the other woman turned sexual in November ‘14. They ‘broke up’ by February of ‘15, but after the split Taylor moved her (and her son) into my old house from April through June ‘15. They were on-again, off-again through at least May ‘16.

Link to the Google Doc where AbuDrake wrote the above red comments to clarify and expand the timeline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AthcitNVWSUHKOeoE9mIsRHansW0tjQ-e-MP-V8X3is/edit

Last version of Timeline in it's entirety: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nsacola-7-Sept-2017-2&p=13685224#post13685224

I was catching up and wonder if Gardner had put in writing AbuDrake's responses from document that is gone?

We need one of our verified attorneys over here. One of them could probably clear a lot of this up for us.

So odd that google doc is gone and who messed with it?

Clicking on AbuDrake's Google Document linked upthread, (Post #92) I got this message.

Did I miss something?

"Sorry folks, too much changing of my words going on. I should have seen that coming - this was an opportunity for someone to put (damaging) words in my mouth."

I didn't even know it was editable by others. I direct copied and pasted his words (in red) when they were written without any edit of them.

Something in this situation stinks. Not sure yet from which direction that smell is coming from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I was catching up and wonder if Gardner had put in writing AbuDrake's responses from document that is gone?

Above in red was copied exactly as he wrote it about an hour after he first posted the link. I changed NONE of his words.

I don't think it was any accusation towards people on this forum. I think possibly it could concern the people involved in Taylor's life and things going on behind the scenes, 'on the ground' so to speak.

You know what I found odd in the very beginning of writing....he was the one that wanted to go to Florida (she wanted to stay in NC) Maybe he knows more about Florida than she ever did.

You know what I found odd in the very beginning of writing....he was the one that wanted to go to Florida (she wanted to stay in NC) Maybe he knows more about Florida than she ever did.

I'm pretty sure he had to go there due to military orders. Not sure why that would be weird? Maybe he knows more about Florida than she ever did? What exactly are you trying to say?

I don't think it was any accusation towards people on this forum. I think possibly it could concern the people involved in Taylor's life and things going on behind the scenes, 'on the ground' so to speak.

That would make more sense as we hardly discussed what he wrote at all.

I wish Taylor would contact WS if she does not want to contact police...just to say "close the thread" if that is what she wants. Or, assuming she is okay, call a lawyer to negotiate her return without worse consequences than might happen now, if any. Jmo

I asked before and I'll ask again-- is there an active warrant out for Taylor's arrest? Is she wanted for any crime?

Hey folks, sorry about having to delete the Google document. I failed to predict that my words would be tweaked - this opens up a host of problems where I could be misquoted in a dangerous way.

Standing by to answer any questions. I cut off the tip of a finger today (angle grinders are an efficient but poor choice for inadvertent manicures) so pardon slow typed responses.

HHG issue I read above: there was no real issue with the split. I gave her, by her own numbers, 60%+ of the stuff when I left. I asked her repeatedly "what do you want" and she never responded. Hell I even left the furniture I got in the split back in FL when I moved back to NC, in case she ended up wanting it. She never came and got it - and I don't blame her. She had no need for it...her split of the furniture was well more than a 3br apartment could hold. Only thing she ever said she wanted from me was "her grandmother's inheritance" (money). So it's hard to read the 'disagreement' over the HHG as anything other than an attempt to get cash from me, and/or to drag out legal proceedings.

Hi AbuDrake. I am going through some inheritance issues myself at the moment so am curious why she would want " her grandmothers inheritance money" from you? You would not be entitled to it anyway unless it was specifically bequeathed to you. Same for gifts of money. Inheritances and gifts of money are not divisible in event of a divorce. Or is the law different in Florida? Genuinely curious in the legality of it as I am immersed in the issue myself.

Hi AbuDrake. I am going through some inheritance issues myself at the moment so am curious why she would want " her grandmothers inheritance money" from you? You would not be entitled to it anyway unless it was specifically bequeathed to you. Same for gifts of money. Inheritances and gifts of money are not divisible in event of a divorce. Or is the law different in Florida? Genuinely curious in the legality of it as I am immersed in the issue myself.

Law is the same - court ruled that there was no questions that the inheritance had been comingled into marital assets, and was therefore marital (and not individual) property. Had she put it in a separate account, in her name, and never spent it on joint stuff...might have been a different story. But she knew this, and tried anyway. The object was simple: more money. My grandfather gave me his Steiner binoculars shortly before he died - she held on to them for about a year, threatening to sell them if I didn't trade it for the inheritance. I didn't trade - and she ended up doing the right thing and giving them back.

EDIT: To be clear, it was a small amount of money (10k) that we put into our investment account (200k at the time), and used it for other investments, expenses, etc. Same thing with all of my bonuses and what not from work. I hope I'm not giving the impression that I'm after money here. The opposite is the case: I just wanted to be left the hell alone, and not to be taken advantage of by someone who is entirely money-driven. That's why it comes up so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220