Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she in the FCIC database? I don't believe she is in NAMUS (not positive though). If police had made contact, might they say something like "we have investigated and don't believe there is foul play"? Instead of specifically saying they have made contact and she is fine?
Go to the FCIC site. On the left hand side click the + next to persons then choose missing persons. Fill in the last name and first name and then search. A single line entry will come up. Click on that and you will see all of the information entered.

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/restricted/PAS/home/home.jsf

Police Wary of Using Social Media in Missing-Persons Cases
Robert Lowery, vice president of the Missing Children Division at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, said his organization also intentionally withholds information indicating a missing person has run away as the term can be “very misleading” and cause the public to be less vigilant.

Misinformation: Newberry Township Police Chief John Snyder said his department treats every missing-persons report as though it could be “extremely dangerous,” even if it is someone who is known as a “repetitive runaway.”

"The first time you don’t treat one of those (cases) seriously, it can result in a tragedy,” Snyder said.

Though police treat every missing-persons case seriously, officers are often intentionally misled by friends of those who have run away from home, Snyder said. Investigations that are already constrained by limited resources and little information to follow can be compromised by this misinformation, Snyder said.

In his post, Hippensteel sounded off on “irresponsible” posts on the “Missing Madison Krumrine” Facebook page that interfered with the investigation and said the false posts continued even after he requested the page stop “posting information that was not vetted by police to assure accuracy and maintain the integrity of the investigation.”

“Unfortunately, the need for this post is a direct result of false and misleading information that was posted, absent police authorization, particularly on the Facebook page ‘Missing Madison Krumrine,’” Hippensteel wrote. “The irresponsible posting by those managing this page caused consternation and numerous baseless tips that wasted countless hours of investigators’ time.”

Is she in the FCIC database? I don't believe she is in NAMUS (not positive though). If police had made contact, might they say something like "we have investigated and don't believe there is foul play"? Instead of specifically saying they have made contact and she is fine?

I have found multiple cases where a missing adult is found by the police after they left voluntarily, in every case I can find, they let the family know the person had been found and does not want anyone to know where they went, if that is the case, and they formally close the missing persons case.
It is not against the law to leave your family and disappear.
Any money owed is a civil matter and as long as there are no criminal warrants, we, as adults, are free to disappear if we choose.

As per FlossyMay's post just under your post:

'The friend who last saw her, sent fleurde a screenshot of a text she says Taylor sent her saying she (Taylor) needed to get away for awhile. '

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nsacola-7-Sept-2017-2&p=13696623#post13696623

7pmish rolls around and I have still heard nothing, no replies, nothing. I text friend, friend calls... Says TW left her house, not the farm but her actual house about 2 miles away from mine, around 5ish, TW told friend she would just take an Uber that she wanted to go have a drink and think. (friend said she never saw the vehicle TW got in)
- 7:58pm on the 8th I get a text from "TW" saying she should have called, she needed some time to think and get her life organized and on track. No other replies since then. That is the last text I received from TW in the last 25 days (to the date of this post)
- 11:54pm on the 8th I get a text from the friend with a screenshot of a text TW just sent her saying TW was okay, needed to get away for a few days that court and the move had her stressed. I tried texting and calling TW and I got nothing.

Snipped by me from...
Post #694 from Fleurde. Thread #1 To keep Fleurde from having to retype it all again. Sorry, I don’t know how to link a thread.

I have found multiple cases where a missing adult is found by the police after they left voluntarily, in every case I can find, they let the family know the person had been found and does not want anyone to know where they went, if that is the case, and they formally close the missing persons case.
It is not against the law to leave your family and disappear.
Any money owed is a civil matter and as long as there are no criminal warrants, we, as adults, are free to disappear if we choose.

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-child-support-enforcement

According to the link I posted, if CS is willfully not paid on a child that lives in another state it does become criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any evidence that Taylor was behind on her monthly child support payments before she disappeared?

Is there any evidence that Taylor was behind on her monthly child support payments before she disappeared?

According to AbuDrake she hasn't paid any IIRC. I know he said she owed 3k+ in retroactive CS that has not been paid.

I wonder if she is behind on payments, could a complaint be made that might make LE more inclined to look for her? Just to locate her?

I think if LE had located her or she had called o let them know she's not missing, they would at least stated they had contact with her and that she left on her own accord, and she doesn't want any information about her released.

In a few other cases here, when someone was voluntarily missing and they doesn't want to b contacted, that was made public.

I wonder if she is behind on payments, could a complaint be made that might make LE more inclined to look for her? Just to locate her?

She's been already found in contempt of court for this very reason, so the complaint might be explored....

Did we cover how AbuDrake knew the money was in a safe deposit box? If she was hiding it then how did AbuDrake let the court know and prove she was stashing it?

Did we cover how AbuDrake knew the money was in a safe deposit box? If she was hiding it then how did AbuDrake let the court know and prove she was stashing it?

IIRC, AbuDrake knew only via secondhand information from Fluerde. My memory could be off, though.

I don't know about you but I am knee deep in studying the US armed forces' intelligence source and information reliability scale. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli