Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion if TW disappeared voluntarily as LE has suggested, she did so with the help of another person or two.

AbuDrake has opined that TW is NOT a loner and would not go someplace where she would be alone or at least for any length of time--that she needs people in her life.

That information combined with the fact that no missing posters are being distributed and LE's statement, this is looking like an elaborate scheme (with the aid of someone) to walk away.

Questions I posed that didn't get a response (for whatever reason) that makes no sense to me:

1) Backpacks--someone stated she was last seen with them but our VI's can't state what was in them (clothes?) We've deduced you don't need two b.packs to haul $100K

2) Which Wells Fargo branch was visited?

3) Where was the horse farm located?

Those last two are pretty generic questions yet we don't have the answer (again, for whatever reason stated).

Without being able to track her movements and the ability to determine if those movements actually took place we will be spinning our wheels here for another several threads.

Those last 2 questions Fluerde said she was unable to provide the info as she didn’t even know the locations of the bank & horse farm. I find this a bit strange. If this ‘friend’ had nothing to hide, why not share this information in an attempt to be as transparent as possible?! Fluerde & AbuDrake have done their best at sharing what info they feel comfortable sharing at this time, whether they’re in agreement with one another or not. So what’s the story behind why horse/Bank Friend isn’t willing to share any info? Especially considering she appears to be the last person to see TW. 🤷

ALL JMO

Those last 2 questions Fluerde said she was unable to provide the info as she didn’t even know the locations of the bank & horse farm. I find this a bit strange. If this ‘friend’ had nothing to hide, why not share this information in an attempt to be as transparent as possible?! Fluerde & AbuDrake have done their best at sharing what info they feel comfortable sharing at this time, whether they’re in agreement with one another or not. So what’s the story behind why horse/Bank Friend isn’t willing to share any info? Especially considering she appears to be the last person to see TW. 路

ALL JMO

Fleurde's comment would have been more understandable if she had stated that for whatever reason, LE has asked her not to divulge that information.

I can only speak for myself, sitting at a computer and not in a state of upset and shock, *I* would be asking where those last two locations were in order to determine time/distance traveled, etc.

As many have stated here, none of this makes sense. As much as we want to help, I don't know what else can be offered...:dunno:

Fleurde's comment would have been more understandable if she had stated that for whatever reason, LE has asked her not to divulge that information.

I can only speak for myself, sitting at a computer and not in a state of upset and shock, *I* would be asking where those last two locations were in order to determine time/distance traveled, etc.

As many have stated here, none of this makes sense. As much as we want to help, I don't know what else can be offered...:dunno:

I would absolutely not stop asking & would be demanding to know the locations, as well. It really doesn’t make sense. But if ‘Bank/horse friend’ truly isn’t sharing this info, I’m not sure what she can do.

I don’t have one, but are background checks or anything run when you get a safe deposit box? If a background check was run, maybe the frozen asset order would come up. Maybe that is why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have one, but are background checks or anything run when you get a safe deposit box? If a background check was run, maybe the frozen asset order would come up. Maybe that is why?

I never had one done on me and I have had more than one box over the years.

Have you ever considered that LE asked her not to ask the friend a bunch of questions?

Can we please stop hassling our VI's for not sharing info they don't feel comfortable sharing, info that they've been advised by LE not to share, and info they just simply don't have?

There's likely a perfectly good reason they aren't answering the questions so many keep mentioning, but regardless, we have a ton more info than we started out with thanks to them.

The insinuations that they don't care or aren't doing enough to find Taylor are unfair and frankly, kind of rude.

I, personally, am grateful for the info that has been shared with us and understand why they may not want or be able to share certain pieces of info.

I never insinuated ANYthing. Please reread my comments. I was quite clear.

Can we please stop hassling our VI's for not sharing info they don't feel comfortable sharing, info that they've been advised by LE not to share, and info they just simply don't have?

There's likely a perfectly good reason they aren't answering the questions so many keep mentioning, but regardless, we have a ton more info than we started out with thanks to them.

The insinuations that they don't care or aren't doing enough to find Taylor are unfair and frankly, kind of rude.

I, personally, am grateful for the info that has been shared with us and understand why they may not want or be able to share certain pieces of info.

I don't think it would be a great idea for fleurde to post personal information about a person who has not been named a POI. I mean, we're not allowed to do that either.

I don't think it would be a great idea for fleurde to post personal information about a person who has not been named a POI. I mean, we're not allowed to do that either.

What personal information was she asked to post?

What personal information was she asked to post?
I just don't know if I would want the internet to be aware of which bank I used or where my relatives live. I'm not being snarky or anything, I'm just saying there are reasons why someone wouldn't want to divulge that info.

In the past couple of days, in two other cases I've been working on, our missing persons have been found deceased.

I am looking for a win in one of these other cases. I want to see someone found and reunited with their loved ones. Is that too much to ask?

I just don't know if I would want the internet to be aware of which bank I used or where my relatives live. I'm not being snarky or anything, I'm just saying there are reasons why someone wouldn't want to divulge that info.

Nor would I.

I will only speak for myself but *I* was not saying they must give the locations.

Only that without them, there's not much to sleuth in terms of a timeline/distance traveled/likely traveled, etc.

It would be great if we could come up with something new to offer the VI's. I just don't know what is left...:thinking:

Posts have been removed.

Looks like we have a few new Mods on WS that we weren't aware of?

Stick to discussing the case rather than derailing a dedicated thread by talking about other members or discussing how you think things should be run or how others should post. Please use the Alert button to let us know there is some issue and let us handle it. That's what we're here for.

:tyou:

Those last 2 questions Fluerde said she was unable to provide the info as she didn’t even know the locations of the bank & horse farm. I find this a bit strange. If this ‘friend’ had nothing to hide, why not share this information in an attempt to be as transparent as possible?! Fluerde & AbuDrake have done their best at sharing what info they feel comfortable sharing at this time, whether they’re in agreement with one another or not. So what’s the story behind why horse/Bank Friend isn’t willing to share any info? Especially considering she appears to be the last person to see TW. 🤷

ALL JMO
My gut feeling is the money is/was at the horse farm--keeping this location secret would be extremely important to several parties in a variety of scenarios--whether Taylor disappeared on purpose or not. Imagine hiding money at a remote location only to find it mapped out on a international website with hints that it's now buried treasure. Not good. I'm not saying Taylor hid it, either--it might have changed hands voluntarily or involuntarily. I'm not saying that anyone close to her knows for sure, either, but many different things could have happened, and perhaps, to be safe, it seems best not to reveal the loction.

Do we know what safe deposit box friend thinks happened to Taylor? Does she believe that Taylor left voluntarily?

If we believe that to be the case or at least possible, should we assume she’s staying under the radar and living off her cash? Or should some effort be made to circulate her photo on the PI scene and gun show circuit? Maybe on Craigslist, to see if she’s maybe purchased a car nearby. I am trying to find something proactive we can do considering our limited information.

My gut feeling is the money is/was at the horse farm--keeping this location secret would be extremely important to several parties in a variety of scenarios--whether Taylor disappeared on purpose or not. Imagine hiding money at a remote location only to find it mapped out on a international website with hints that it's now buried treasure. Not good. I'm not saying Taylor hid it, either--it might have changed hands voluntarily or involuntarily. I'm not saying that anyone close to her knows for sure, either, but many different things could have happened, and perhaps, to be safe, it seems best not to reveal the loction.
I do hope it's been thoroughly looked into by LE!

If an adult goes "missing" on purpose, should we be looking for her? Do police actively seek out people once they have determined they are missing by choice? I feel weird about prying into the life of someone who seemingly chose to disappear (in my opinion.) Yes, it would be great to know for sure but who has the right to try to find her?

This case is baffling. The large sums of cash are the only reason (imo) to suspect possible foul play but also serve as the motive to vanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member